It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Penn Cuba-bound to interview Fidel Castro for Vanity Fair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sean Penn Cuba-bound to interview Fidel Castro for Vanity Fair

rawstory.com

Oscar-winning actor and political activist Sean Penn flew to Cuba hoping to interview its revolutionary icon Fidel Castro, entertainment news website TMZ reported Sunday.

"Sean (Penn) is going to the land of Fidel as a journalist, writing a story for Vanity Fair (magazine) about how the (Barack) Obama administration has affected Cuba," TMZ reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is a bit strange , no ?

My bet is that the interview will be a Castro love fest followed by Castor's thoughts on Kennedy and the fall of the USSR . Of course Venezuel will work its way into the conversation and then Penn will do a big pitch to get Castro to praise Obama but I am betting on a luke warm response from Castro . Then to end the interview they will speak about Cuba and where Castro sees Cuba in the next 20 years . Then ending the interview Castro will be asked if he has any regrets over his very long time in office .

Ok so how did I do ?? I know it's not an Oct 25 doomsday prediction but not to bad , no ?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There is nothing more annoying than celebrities for politics. I don't need to see "Spicolli" talk to a insane dictator. I don't read Vanity Fair frankly but if I did- I still would have no interest in reading Vanity Fair.

Sean Penn is a respectable actor but I have to just shrug my shoulders on this and say whatever- It's not going to sway me from anything I know about Castro.

Its funny that he's getting so much attention though. Castro' s the new Jon and Kate plus 8.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by AceOfAces]

join