It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm Calling Out All Yee Believer's Of "Webbot/Time Wave Zero" Programs?

page: 3
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212
 


Let me find the PDF and I will see if there is anything juicy.

Here's the disclaimer from the report:




[edit on 10/26/09 by emsed1]




posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here's some good stuff from the September 15, 2009, revision:

- During the winter of 2009/2010 the government of USA will begin a period of repression of the populace

- This clamping down will coincide with the push/skirmish over swine flu vaccinations

- Possible assassination attempt of a business or gov't leader

- Growing political crisis from November 5 until January 9

- Dollar death this winter

- Growing group of people refusing vaccination

- Exposure of government secrets resulting in a large number of resignations



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here's my take on TWZ.Starting with the flipping of a coin.A mind makes an arm move,with the intent of throwing a coin,it comes up heads or tails.Here you either have pure random chance or SOMETHING ELSE.If you can wrap your mind around the latter,not thinking there are devils doing it,you can stretch that 'suspension of disbelief' to incorporate throwing three coins at once and seek out some sort of meaning or message or answer in the way they come up.This is half the basis of the I CHING.The other half is the book itself,with all that it contains,used for interpretation.One asks a time related question and interpret the answer found in the text according to how the throws come up.It is fairly complicated at first especially,but in time it gets easier.One thing you can't do is just randomly open the book(as some do with the Bible)and find accurate guidance like you OFTEN do when correctly consulting the I CHING.People who dismiss divination have plain not done it.That's the reinforcement,IT WORKS.Defying rational thought,I know.Call me crazy,but it works.Remember the arm flipping the coin?That incorporates a QUANTUM event,which is where the Mysterioso effect originates.Anyway...
There are about a hundred and twenty elements in the periodic chart of chemistry,which are combined to make the myriad substances and processes we see in the physical world.Likewise the 64 hexagrams purport to describe events which the TAO or flow through time of cause/effects.Why 64?And why are they arranged in an ancient way,called the King Wen Sequence?There's lots of explanations for these and many other related questions and the most coherent I have read involves our very genome.
This is the oldest known written logical construct other than counting marks denoting moon phases.There have been lots of books written about the I CHING but nothing much about the King Wen Sequence,it was just sort of accepted as a given and passed down,UNCHANGED.But Terrence started messing around with graphing the changes from one hexagram to the next in the King Wen sequence back in the 80's and noticed that it was a VERY artificial arrangement.There are so many details you will have to go to the source for,I'm glossing over a bit for brevity.But for years he drew and superimposed and reversed graph lines to boil them down to one line.Hence the various versions.I have used the original and find it accurate.How some people can decry the obvious correlations is beyond me.They are doubting;1messages from the future or 2.the I CHING or3.King Wen Seq. or3.Terrence and all he added to the preceeding or all the above,etc.
So,finally,there's this graph line.It ends.As current events are finding themselves charted quite accurately on this line they bolster the notion that this mathematical construct is somehow correct in the real world.Today on the graph there is a clear major shift in the line.So there is sort of expectation that some event is the focusing factor.I'm sure I missed some and will come back and edit.I am working outside in the rain and come back in to change into dry clothes during the day and so check in then.I am making no money on this TWZ business BTW.Just a heads up in case something goes really weird.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by trueforger]



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212

Originally posted by AmethystSD

For instance, I get a lot of useful information out of my tarot card deck, but if someone who didn't know how to use them picked them up and tried to tell my future it would be a dismal failure. They'd get something like the Death card and predict my doom, or something like that.

These web bot guys have a great tool, but they're in way over their heads. They don't have a clue how to interpret the data. IMO.



Yea interesting you say that because it brings up the point, who ever decided what they mean? I assume they were guessed! Could be wrong but thats usually how most of our beliefs were formed before becoming widespread "fact"


Sorry for having a go but you can't say your methods interpretations are correct just because its a longer practice. I hope you see where I'm coming from.


Well, I'm not about to try to prove to you that my tarot reading is accurate. So, I hope that's not what you meant. I only used that as an example.

Yes, someone who has spent years studying archetypes and how they interact is going to be a lot better at interpreting the web bot data than the guys who are currently doing that. I'm not saying that I would be the best candidate, but I can think of a few people who would be on the top of my list. Some of them are astrologers, as astrology at it's core has nothing to do with actual celestial bodies and everything to do with archetypes. Others are people who have spent their lifetimes studying symbols and the way the collective unconscious works.

And yes, I can say that those people's methods would be better. It takes serious application to get better at that type of thing. If you're trying to say that just guessing should be just as accurate, then I don't see what the point of the web bot would be at all. We should all just guess what the weather is going to be tomorrow too, I guess.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Right here is trueforgers post in simple format. It's making my thread untidy!




Originally posted by trueforger



"
Here's my take on TWZ.Starting with the flipping of a coin.

A mind makes an arm move,with the intent of throwing a coin,it comes up heads or tails. Here you either have pure random chance or SOMETHING ELSE. If you can wrap your mind around the latter, not thinking there are devils doing it, you can stretch that 'suspension of disbelief' to incorporate throwing three coins at once and seek out some sort of meaning or message or answer in the way they come up.

This is half the basis of the I CHING.

The other half is the book itself, with all that it contains, used for interpretation. One asks a time related question and interpret the answer found in the text according to how the throws come up. It is fairly complicated at first especially, but in time it gets easier.

One thing you can't do is just randomly open the book (as some do with the Bible) and find accurate guidance like you OFTEN do when correctly consulting the I CHING.

People who dismiss divination have plain not done it. That's the reinforcement, IT WORKS. Defying rational thought, I know. Call me crazy, but it works. Remember the arm flipping the coin? That incorporates a QUANTUM event, which is where the Mysterioso effect originates.

Anyway...

There are about a hundred and twenty elements in the periodic chart of chemistry, which are combined to make the myriad substances and processes we see in the physical world. Likewise the 64 hexagrams purport to describe events which the TAO or flow through time of cause/effects. Why 64? And why are they arranged in an ancient way, called the King Wen Sequence? There's lots of explanations for these and many other related questions and the most coherent I have read involves our very genome.

This is the oldest known written logical construct other than counting marks denoting moon phases. There have been lots of books written about the I CHING but nothing much about the King Wen Sequence, it was just sort of accepted as a given and passed down, UNCHANGED. But Terrence started messing around with graphing the changes from one hexagram to the next in the King Wen sequence back in the 80's and noticed that it was a VERY artificial arrangement.

There are so many details you will have to go to the source for,I'm glossing over a bit for brevity. But for years he drew and superimposed and reversed graph lines to boil them down to one line. Hence the various versions. I have used the original and find it accurate. How some people can decry the obvious correlations is beyond me. They are doubting; 1 messages from the future or 2 the I CHING or 3 King Wen Seq. or 3 Terrence and all he added to the preceeding or all the above, etc.

So finally, there's this graph line. It ends. As current events are finding themselves charted quite accurately on this line they bolster the notion that this mathematical construct is somehow correct in the real world. Today on the graph there is a clear major shift in the line. So there is sort of expectation that some event is the focusing factor.

I'm sure I missed some and will come back and edit. I am working outside in the rain and come back in to change into dry clothes during the day and so check in then. I am making no money on this TWZ business BTW. Just a heads up in case something goes really weird.

"


I haven't even read this yet!!! I had to fix it before my eyes blew up!


You have clearly went to a lot of trouble to post this which I thank you for but if you don't relay the info right your opinion will just be lost and your post skipped over.


[edit on 26/10/09 by hey1212]



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1




Here's some good stuff from the September 15, 2009, revision:

- During the winter of 2009/2010 the government of USA will begin a period of repression of the populace

- This clamping down will coincide with the push/skirmish over swine flu vaccinations

- Possible assassination attempt of a business or gov't leader

- Growing political crisis from November 5 until January 9

- Dollar death this winter

- Growing group of people refusing vaccination

- Exposure of government secrets resulting in a large number of resignations



Well they are quite specific. Are they claiming that we told them this? All of it though could be said were on going problems.

Just my 2 cents but very interesting as well I like the idea just not sure I'd let myself believe.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD

Originally posted by hey1212

Originally posted by AmethystSD

For instance, I get a lot of useful information out of my tarot card deck, but if someone who didn't know how to use them picked them up and tried to tell my future it would be a dismal failure. They'd get something like the Death card and predict my doom, or something like that.

These web bot guys have a great tool, but they're in way over their heads. They don't have a clue how to interpret the data. IMO.



Yea interesting you say that because it brings up the point, who ever decided what they mean? I assume they were guessed! Could be wrong but thats usually how most of our beliefs were formed before becoming widespread "fact"


Sorry for having a go but you can't say your methods interpretations are correct just because its a longer practice. I hope you see where I'm coming from.


Well, I'm not about to try to prove to you that my tarot reading is accurate. So, I hope that's not what you meant. I only used that as an example.

Yes, someone who has spent years studying archetypes and how they interact is going to be a lot better at interpreting the web bot data than the guys who are currently doing that. I'm not saying that I would be the best candidate, but I can think of a few people who would be on the top of my list. Some of them are astrologers, as astrology at it's core has nothing to do with actual celestial bodies and everything to do with archetypes. Others are people who have spent their lifetimes studying symbols and the way the collective unconscious works.

And yes, I can say that those people's methods would be better. It takes serious application to get better at that type of thing. If you're trying to say that just guessing should be just as accurate, then I don't see what the point of the web bot would be at all. We should all just guess what the weather is going to be tomorrow too, I guess.



Sorry mate, defenitely wasn't having a go at you. Just debating the origins of any interpretation and whether their original interpretation could be misleading.

Your Tarot cards just provided me with the example of a something being interpreted but my theory applies to all interpretation based professions.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Anything can be used as a divination tool IF the reader has the right wisdom. Obviously we haven't quite got the whole reading bit down lol

I'm not a big supporter of the Webbot phenomena but don't have a problem with people trying to use it. It's taking real-time data and finding signs in it.

The TimeWaveZero? Seems as the OP described, just a bunch of people trying to match history to the future - it's not a dynamic system just correlation from past to future; not really gonna work.

I'm just glad the 25th passed! It's my birthday and I was super tired of all these dang people trying to ruin it!!




posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212
 


I think they use some kind of spider or bot to scan through forums (wanna bet ATS is on the list?) to see what people are discussing.

I guess they are banking that we know what we are talking about lol!



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1
 



An i wonder how the spider presents its findings? Do they only predict doom and gloom or can you get the lottery numbers on them things?



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212
 


I recall it starting out as a money making scheme.In getting market data they noticed other patterns and went down that road.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I, as all should be, remian balanced in the middle. Yes, the timewave zero has had some signifigence. and yes, it also has not. however, you cancel out the equation with out looking at it. bad habit to have on ATS my friend, bad habit to have on ATS.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
deleted

[edit on 26-10-2009 by TheTimeMachine]



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join