It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN flew in starving African kids to be part of staged 'feeding exhibit' for G8 wives on camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The UN is the creation of the NWO - the small member nations are powerless to the NWO controllers.

Of course this is just propaganda. The only thing they want from Africa is dead Africans and more resources.

The IMF and World Bank use predatory lending to impoverish and ultimately control Africa. The UN presides over this viscous policy - warmly congratulating those who participate for the further destruction of freedom, hope and liberty throughout the world.

Do not be confused - the UN is part of the head of the globalist snake - its destruction would be a victory for freedom.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
the UN makes me sick! they do stupid stuff like this all the time and in the end it makes them look bad. atleast everybody knows what a bunch of idiots the UN is made of.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

The women are kinda not so much to blame as the organisers of the UN/WFP event.

The fact hat they attended Is ridiculous, but Im not sure they saw 'on aper' how offensive this could turn out to be.

The organisers are the ones who need a sharp slap.

The leader's wives are as guilty since they did not extend their disgust about the UN doing this just for show.

But instead they went along, and tried to look like they are good humanitarians when all they did was dress up in their rich clothes, put up make up and attended to pose for photographs so people will think good about them when they are nothing more than hypocrites...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Ok, I see what you are saying now. Honestly the article was a little confusing to me. I don't think I am the only one since you had to explain in 5 different replies. XD

In other words, it is a blatant showing of the power struggle, almost in your face display.

And they used children to do it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Let me add a little different twist toward this fiasco.

No matter what it was meant to be this trip must have been one hell of a great adventure for the kids.

I bet they were blown away in how even the servants of the servants of these rich folk lived in comparison to themselves.

And in many respects they have become the unofficial ambassadors of starving persons everywhere.

America included.

So this trip in light of what these children must have experienced could give the whole community of this worlds poor a leg up.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
On the other hand the dignitaries may have not known what the agenda was and may have been caught off gaurd!

You know how that goes you get an invite to some shindig and all you really know about it is that so and so is going to be there and you want some face time with so and so...

and then some pissed off "fill in the blank"ist "arranges"a little get together with some starvingkidsfor the guests and wham you have instant press.

Marvelous.

(the above is pure conjecture)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Honestly, is anybody really surprised that the freaking UN would pull a stunt like this.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anything like this must have a hand of intent somewhere.

To me it smells of some form of sick political staging.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
On the other hand the dignitaries may have not known what the agenda was and may have been caught off gaurd!

You know how that goes you get an invite to some shindig and all you really know about it is that so and so is going to be there and you want some face time with so and so...

and then some pissed off "fill in the blank"ist "arranges"a little get together with some starvingkidsfor the guests and wham you have instant press.

Marvelous.

(the above is pure conjecture)

I think you're onto something whiteraven. These dignitary wives were likely as used and as clueless as the children. Yes, these women are adults but that does not mean they are as sophisticated as we suspect them to be. Perhaps that explains why Mrs. Obama opted out. I'm not a fan of the Obamas. I'm saying that she might have been savvy enough to avoid this fiasco.

I think you are also correct in that these few select children must have had a heck of an adventure. For their sake let's hope so.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

The women are kinda not so much to blame as the organisers of the UN/WFP event.

The fact hat they attended Is ridiculous, but Im not sure they saw 'on aper' how offensive this could turn out to be.

The organisers are the ones who need a sharp slap.

The leader's wives are as guilty since they did not extend their disgust about the UN doing this just for show.

But instead they went along, and tried to look like they are good humanitarians when all they did was dress up in their rich clothes, put up make up and attended to pose for photographs so people will think good about them when they are nothing more than hypocrites...

Yes EU, these women are thinking adults (we can hope) but I think they just aren't all that smart and sophisticated. I think they were somewhat blindsided by this event. Probably didn't give it much thought. They did what they always do as you said; dress up in their rich clothes, put on make up and pose for photographs and hope not only that people think good of them but that they chose the appropriate color dress for the occasion. They could very well be hypocrites as you say but perhaps some were more the unsophisticated wives of hypocrites.

I would bet that the person who dreamed up this photo shoot was not in the pictures!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
governments are tools of the elites, simple as that.

UN- we'll sanction this nation and that nation because Monsanto told us to do so, or the gang of western nations decided that Africans should starve to demonstrate the incapability of blacks.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is hardly worth mentioning, at least these kids get some food out of it. If you were to make a list of the atrocities that are taking place in Africa, I think that flying in some starving kids for a dog and pony show is waaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the list.
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well then,I'm at a complete loss......seriously.

Sometimes I feel the burn of tears and I fill with such anger that I can't even understand...can not understand how to deal with or what I can do to help for crissakes.

I am not a naive person,and did not live a sheltered life,but this burns me at my very core.I had no idea,and am sickened by this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join