It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB are worried because they don't even know what's going on now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I thought this would be a great thread for skunk works since it's just intuition on my part and I have no particular sources or evidences besides what I have intuitively gathered from the progression of various social/political/business/military events.

The US/world economy and social infrastructure could collapse back to nothing but people in communities at any time. The US economy has been propped up by nothing but puppeteers' strings for at least a couple of years now, and without wealthy people propping it up, left to its own, it would have completely bottomed out by now.

I was waiting for the upcoming depression before anyone even whispered about recession. I told people that the economy was going to go like never before, and something drastic would have to follow it in order to pick up the slack left behind. People mostly seemed to regard it as they would any other conspiracy theory, although I certainly haven't been alone, and many others have been saying the same thing is inevitable due to the way our market, money, and debt functions.

The market started showing signs of slowing back however long ago, and people started mentioning "recession," but it was fiercely debated and discredited for a time. Then it was official -- by the technical market figures -- that we are technically in a recession. Now people are fiercely debating whether we are going to come out of it, or whether we are really looking at a bottomless pit, which is hard for many people to fathom.

The solution to a totally failed economy could take several different routes: war, integration of North America into an "NAU" with new currency, drastic legislation wiping the slate clean and possibly putting money back on some sort of standard or another way to switch to another currency... Any and all of these events could be shaped to play into the hands of the wealthy elite who already run the economy and essentially everything else on a macro scale.

So why don't they just go ahead and do it already? What are they waiting for? Why take so much time?

I think that the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the whole lot of "elites" that are pulling the strings from outside the system, are really starting to worry about what is going to happen here soon. Because they have no way of knowing what is coming, though they know drastic change is inevitably on its way, they don't know how exactly it is going to play out, so they don't know how to handle it and they are just waiting and watching.

Waiting and watching... because they are very worried. They don't know what is going to happen.

"Pearl Harbor" or "9/11"-type events may be already planned on the horizon to try to push things a certain way, in their interest, so that they may still feel as though they have some control. But deep inside they realize that tides are turning in an unexpected way that not even they can anticipate.

Just my 2 cents on the idea, that you can take as you will. It's conjecture on my part but I feel the sentiment is valid based on the slow way things are unfolding, and all the apparent natural resistance there has been to various things TPTB have been trying to enforce lately. Fear tactics don't seem to be working as well, the public seems to be increasingly informed against propaganda, even the Swine Flu has weakened and is less harmful according to doctors now than the seasonal flu, and more people are aware of the dangers of vaccines than ever. Just a few things that are going against their grain. Real change is beginning to pick up here, on a level they cannot control.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To be honest, I never thought TPTB knew any more about what's going on than I did. It's almost comforting to think that some vast organization has a plan, knows what's going on, even if that organization isn't on our side. However, I believe that the reality is, no one actually has a clue. Never have, never will.

I think that's a good thing. If they actually knew what was going on, they'd be far more dangerous. Fortunately, they make plenty of mistakes, fall victim to unforeseen events, and often fail in their plans. I guess I find that comforting.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I think the elite or The Powers That Be (TPTB) aren't as clever as they think. I think their generation long plans and secrets have in a sense changed their plans. Their was an episode of Star Trek Voyager where this ship of aliens and their commander where changing the timeline in space in order to bring back there civilizations greatness as it once where. But like the Flying Dutchman every time they changed the timeline, it was never right not even close. What they didn't figure out was that their mere presence doing what they where doing was a variable that was stopping them from going home. Same with the TPTB, there manipulations have made another level of variables that they have no control over. It's like the chaos theory (just google that), they planned out everything but nature or the universe decided to go left instead of the right they wanted.

The Elite/TPTB are a controlling bunch, and since they consider themselves gods they believe they can control anything. The problem with individuals and groups like this is once it appears that they aren't in control they don't know what to do, and start to do drastic things. They can't roll with the punches on their level of planning, because they are risking their skin and not some minions. Living and being at that level of privilege and/or power, you are far away from the consequences of your actions but not anymore.

I think what may happen is that they will disclose that their are ancient structures on the moon. Thats the only thing that could get peoples mind on something else and could galvanize the economies of the US and the planet to find out whos structures.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
S + F !! I couldn't agree with you more, yes thanks to the NET the global populace are more in tune with what is going on and comunicating with each other. Thanks to forums such as ATS .

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

You're right. And this is why Rockefeller told the Congress that the internet is America's Number One threat in regards to "National Security" (Translated as, In regards to elite hegemony).

I think the OP is pretty much spot-on. This is the point in which the flaw in the elites' logic is blatantly obvious.
They don't know who we are. They live lives that are SO EXTREMELY fortunate that they actually believe themselves to be superior to everyone below them. It is an Oligarchy.

They always fail for one reason. The people overthrow them. And it is often violent.
They are on the cusp of forcing this to occur, or suddenly they realize.
It is obvious that they believed this psyops would be just as good as the 9-11 ruse, here in America.
Problem is that it is not. Whether people want to admit it or not, there is a culture of distrust towards Government at play here and it has grown immensely since 9-11. Their chickens are coming home to roost, or whatever the bumpkin saying is.

This is the point in the game, however, where the villian gets extremely frustrated and moves to even more diabolical levels as his first attempt is thwarted and he decides to show off his power.

The slow moves are going to take on a much more sinister approach. However, the seeds of discord are scattered widely.
They will begin to kill more and more people within the loop who feel that the game is afoot and are set to blow the whistle. (See Madof friend dead in a swimming pool). So at this point, the game becomes very volatile indeed as only the most sincere sociopaths of the bunch are left to run the game...

Depending on their intelligence though, their next moves could be devastating.

S&F. Good thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Silent weapons for quiet wars: www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Yes, the illuminati don't know what is going on.... and it makes perfect sense that they would not.

(I refer to them as the illuminati, your moniker may vary from mine, by TPTB is what I mean)

The illuminati are not Nerds.

They are not Geeks.

They Posses incredibly advanced knowledge of mathematical models of Economics.

They did not CREATE these models... they just use them to fleece the world of its money.

They do not understand them, what they really mean, why they work, etc...

In all likelihood, the only people that understood these mathematical models Died shortly after they created their Theories... so that TPTB would be the only ones with that tool.

The problem is... like with all science, it was not finished yet, and was an incomplete model of human Economics.

So, their predictions (Mathematically) are varying from Standard deviation predicted by the mathematical models.... and TPTB don't know why...

And the only people that could have understood it, are either Dead, or not versed in other fields of study (Psychology, Theology, etc) that would account for the deviation.

Make sense?

-Edrick

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Take a look at the world in the last 50 years and tell me they dont know what they are doing.... seems to me that everything is going exactly according to plan. Read the "Silent Wars" document linked above. Most people are the way they wanted, caring more about football and celebrities than the world.

We may not be like that, but dont make the mistake of thinking all people are like us. If anything, we are the exceptions.

But it feels better to believe they are out of control... I just cant fool myself quite that much looking at the world.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm still not sure how to quote multiples so I'll just toss out here.

The episode of voyager you mentioned is called "the year in hell". Kurtwood smith played the captain that designed the space ship, but his intention wasn't to simply guide the timeline, it was to change it on a fundamental level. He created the time ship, and his wife died. He wouldn't stop till her thread in the timeline was restored. This was not possible till the timeline the ship had been created in was destroyed, and that's how the episode ended. The same premise was explored in the remake of the time machine. The morlock had to explain that the time machine was invented to save his wife from dying, which is not possible because he wouldn't have been driven to create it, had she not died.

The problem in the voyager episode was in the free radical, the ship of voyager itself. It was not foreseen and did not belong there, it was a ship out of time and space. The concept of the free radical and how it effects those who try to control events on a global/universal scale can be better explained in the foundation series and the advent of the"mule".

This is all fiction of course, but psycho history did get some attention when postulated by asimov. I think obama is the free radical. Kennedy was also a free radical. Carter, was a mule. A line with no continuance. As far as I can tell studying lightly, each administration since lbj excluding carter was a continuation of the same ptb. Carter's administration also did some numbers on the free market. The formula's didn't account for him, and I'm not sure they accounted for obama.

This is all just a hypothetical.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

This is all just a hypothetical.

Fantastic cerebral stimulation. Excellent conclusion(s).

Something more tangible would be carpet bombing the FED with B52's.

I'm just sayin'

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Take a look at the world in the last 50 years and tell me they dont know what they are doing.... seems to me that everything is going exactly according to plan. Read the "Silent Wars" document linked above. Most people are the way they wanted, caring more about football and celebrities than the world.

We may not be like that, but dont make the mistake of thinking all people are like us. If anything, we are the exceptions.

But it feels better to believe they are out of control... I just cant fool myself quite that much looking at the world.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Copernicus]

I agree with the above statement, but I think a lot of people fail to realize that the power structure involves a lot of sacrifices and backstabbing.

Some of these so called "elite" are going to get exposed or sacrificed for TPTB to advance their agenda.

Was Hitler an elite?

Did he eventually fail?

Was that part of the agenda? (The UN was established shortly after WWII)

TPTB expose their own puppets... and they expose Nations like Germany to fall in order to further their agenda.

I have a feeling they are setting up America to fail. Many of the American Elite think they are on top of the game, but they are gonna get sharp a knife to the back.

That's what happens when you make a deal with the devil... You'll be on top of the world for a brief moment, but it will soon come crashing down all around you.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Yes, sometimes people become too cerebral where the direct approach to a problem is more relevant.

Ergo-revolution. I believe where the OP was going, if I may be so bold, is that this time the Matrix will not be rebuilt as the previous poster summarized.

Too many people are aware of the Matrix. Same as the observation of sub atomic particles changes the outcome. Now some postulate the Elite have one rule, they must allow us to be aware or release the info of what they are doing.

This is failing because they miscalculated. They theorized that if they pushed us far enough, someone would attack certain individuals in the government. Big mistake, because we are aware of them and their perturbations of society.

I have been thinking of starting a thread on a list. One that states all of the names of the Elite behind everything. People, Organizations, Law Firms, Trusts, etc. It is not that large of a list, it would amaze many, actually how small it is. But digging through the layers they have set up is like peeling an onion the size of the moon.

A better saying than "I think, therefore I am" is "We are aware, therefore be warned"

Peace.

edit to add a comma

[edit on 10/26/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
HumTPTBy was a bad egg ,

wall st , he fell off .

All the KING'S horses ,

and all the KING'S men said ,

"oh well , poo happens"

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

To me, I see you're absolutely right. These are just a few of the signs that these folks aren't having a picnic,

Nathanial Rothschild's hedge fund nearly halves in value

James S. McDonald, head of investment-management firm Rockefeller & Co., suicides

Top Madoff Investor Found Dead in Florida Pool

This doesn't look like we're on the verge of an NWO/Illuminati takeover, it looks like a housecleaning.

For those of us used to a life of struggle, basically living paycheck to paycheck, and pulling together as family, the only way we will really suffer is if we lose our house - not our yachts, or billions in Ponzi schemes.

The majority are used to struggle. We can survive with virtually nothing, because that's all we've experienced.

So what is happening and will happen will hurt those at the top the most. In this case, sh*t rolls uphill.

According to David Wilcock's insider contacts (and, I would assume, Project Camelot's as well) there is a five alarm, code red, critical situation within the ranks of these elite that has them in an absolute panic.

What is amazing and consoling to me is that it was not effected by any real effort on the part of the Hoi polloi, but came about as a consequence of their own wrong actions. They brought his on themselves. There seems to be a cosmic, karmic cleansing occurring now.

The thing is, we just think these are some isolated financial misdeeds, but there is so much more that is to be accounted for here that it will literally blow our minds.

I've had a glimpse of all of this through my own research. It's amazing what is being drudged up.

Any unconscionable, inhuman act you can think of has been perpetrated and all of it is coming to light to be cleansed.

Wilcock asserts that there is a separating of energies/beings occurring now. That many of these folks who refuse to recognize the light/their source/creator, those who don't wish to acknowledge and ask forgiveness for what they've done, are about to enter a dimension he likened to the Hellraiser movies; a dimension full of negatively oriented beings; where they are no longer at the top of the pyramid, but enter at the bottom and suffer what they've done and worst.

I am with Wilcock that this needs to be about our own understanding, forgiveness, and our focus on the heart and our future. Not the past.

All will receive their due.

new topics

top topics

join