It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD's 'Orwellian' anti-terror ads creeping out viewers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
As far as I'm concerned the people that made this video and anyone who stands up for it is guilty of treason against the citizens of the U.S and the U.S. Constitution and should either hang until dead of spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

The people who made the video is the Los Angeles Police Department. That means you think the LAPD should be hung until dead?

You should watch what you say, some LAPD frequent these forums.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DumbUFOnoob

You should watch what you say, some LAPD frequent these forums.

So, let me see what you're thinking. What exactly does watch what I say mean? That means you are making a death threat against me because you don't like what I wrote?

Am I 'in danger from you or your policemen friends? Should I shut up and keep quiet about the NAZI pigs lurking here at ATS? I think not.

Are you going to snitch on me for talking about them? Are you the thought police and do you wish to beat me like Rodney King and put me in prison the rest of my life? Is that how you get your rocks off?

You are trying to intimidate me by suggesting that you have friends that come here and might want to want to do physical harm to me because I consider them treasonous NAZI's?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

"Watch what you say" means to choose your words wisely and nothing else. I tell you this because you can easily be put on a watch list if you are not already on it. You could even get your computer seized, house searched, and detained for further questioning.

by verylowfrequency
Maybe then a few good freedom fighters will step up and blow the living crap out of the NAZI pig headquarters that come up with this police state crap.

Talking about blowing up police headquarters in public will get you put on the FBI watch list, so you should watch what you say before you convict yourself more than you already have.

You might want to warn your dope smoking neighbors that you are attracting attention too.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DumbUFOnoob

"Watch what you say" means to choose your words wisely and nothing else. I tell you this because you can easily be put on a watch list if you are not already on it. You could even get your computer seized, house searched, and detained for further questioning.

by verylowfrequency
Maybe then a few good freedom fighters will step up and blow the living crap out of the NAZI pig headquarters that come up with this police state crap.

Talking about blowing up police headquarters in public will get you put on the FBI watch list, so you should watch what you say before you convict yourself more than you already have.

You might want to warn your dope smoking neighbors that you are attracting attention too.

Damn, legally they have to check that out now. It's the law since 911. They don't joke around about idle threats anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure they don't mind being pigs, after all, it's better than being a cockroach that acts similar to you.

reply to post by DumbUFOnoob

Talking about blowing up police headquarters on an iWatch topic isn't too bright is it. I guess sometimes they make the job way too easy.

I guess they don't realize how serious such comments are, after all, they are talking about murdering friends and family.

iWatch should help the cockroach problem. Anyone against the idea most likely has something to hide, enjoys seeing crime in their neighborhood, doesn't care about saving lives, or is just a conspiracy theorist that isn't informed on the true state of things but think they are.

Like always, they thump their chest and insult the people that help them every day in secrecy, then they cry to them for help when they get caught up.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by EyeSeeAll]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Welcome to the 4th Reich .

I have actually stoped trying to talk to my neighbors and reprogram them to see me as just another sheep. I think its time to start blending if you haven't allready.

Welcome to the 4th Reich .

sensationalism.

Proven and True sensationalism. Welcome to the land of "i have no argument so ill call them all nazis"

Congratulations. You'll blend right in.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
Proven and True sensationalism. Welcome to the land of "i have no argument so ill call them all nazis"

Congratulations. You'll blend right in.

You mean Godwins Law?
Unfortunately Hitler is a good comparison to the tactics that will be used in a massive genocide attempt against the US. It's the only thing that some people understand. Too bad it's twisted into nonsense these days.

Meanwhile not many are versed on Emergency and Crisis Management either. Most universities don't have majors in it, those that do are doing a fantastic job...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I live in the city...

All my neighbors are good ol liberals, except one, your business is your business-

The one exception are from Georgia and they have their noses up everyones backside.
They love Jesus, GWB, bad hair does, call the police on everyone else and call parking enforcement when anyone goes on vacation. They deserve small drill holes all over their roof next time they go on vacation...

Well, I promise that is not typical Georgia behaviour! That is probably why they moved to Cali, they thought they would fit in better!

I have to admit that we do get in each other's business a little bit, and we have strong opinions (convictions) and religion, BUT.....we do not call the police on anybody! We walk over, knock on the door, and speak our mind!

I like the drill hole ideas though! Maybe you have a little Georgia in you as well!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Chicago and Cook County residents aren’t the only ones about to get shocking tax news; the city is debuting a “tax whistle-blower” plan that could turn neighbor against neighbor in Chicago’s business community.

www.nbcchicago.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Of course when you leave out the fist half of the paragraph as in:

"I suppose though if you want to create terrorists just have the pigs start investigation everyone and terrorizing us. Maybe then a few good freedom fighters will step up"

I'm not an English expert, but it's clear that the "Maybe then" refers to the prior sentence otherwise context is lost.

So you remove words to distort the meaning and context of the original post. You've attempted to take it from rhetoric about a possible Orwellian future to a actual threat.

Then you assign to my user name a false statement engineered by yourself and then claiming falsely that it was a threat for the purposes causing harm.

First you threaten to kill me or have me killed in one post. Now you're making false statements about terrorist threats that never occurred for the purposes of having stormtroopers assaulting me and my family because of your FALSE Reporting.

What's the matter did I hit a nerve by exposing terrorist NAZI pigs attempting program people through the media with mind control advertisement experiments.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So, let me see what you're thinking. What exactly does watch what I say mean? That means you are making a death threat against me because you don't like what I wrote? Am I 'in danger from you or your policemen friends? Should I shut up and keep quiet about the NAZI pigs lurking here at ATS? I think not.

So every cop is a Nazi pig? You don't think that there are some hardworking people who put their lives on the line to make their communities safe? What is your solution to corrupt cops? Blow up their headquarters? So when an old women calls the police because she has been mugged I guess she will just have to wait a while. Take your extremist anarchist ideals elsewhere. Abolition of the police is about the worst idea I have heard all year. The police are a necessary service to our community. All cops aren't monolithically conspiring to take away your freedom.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by The Transhumanist]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Transhumanist

There are good and bad cops - like any other profession. There's nearly a half dozen cops within a block in my neighborhood and they are just as good as any other neighbor, but I of course don't know what type of cops they are.

I know they don't spy on neighbors or ask neighbors to spy on neighbors or put out videos attempting to turn neighbors against each other by creating an environment of suspicion. They mind their own business as everyone else does and that makes for good neighbors. Having the cars parked around though is not a bad thing.

I disagree with the whole premises that we in the U.S. are in anymore danger from terrorist than we've been in the past 50 years.

The video makers attempt to play off of peoples fear to get people use to the idea of a Utopian police state where the police control is the prime goal. Again I think it has nothing to do with terrorist or terrorism - that's just the catch phrase they use to sell the idea. If something is wrong good people always stand up, asking people to go around and look for something wrong is a whole different ball game and is unnecessary.

My original post that got everybody stirred up was perhaps a bit of extreme rhetoric, but I feel it was taken out of context by a couple posters here and I was just defending what I wrote. Perhaps i go a bit far with the nazi pig rhetoric...

There were no threats in my words, but I seem to have been threatened here for my thoughts by the wanna be thought police.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The investigation will find all his other posts on ATS.

He calls for public execution of another officer in one of his other topics. Then shows an obvious hatred towards law enforcement, and also constantly calls them nazi pigs... All of that will be considered a "motive" for his threats on this topic.

Although he may consider them "thought crimes", and they very well may be only "thoughts", that doesn't protect him from being investigated in order to find out if they are nothing more than thoughts.

I think he crossed the line, and now I'm sure his fears of the police will come true in his little world where he thinks he can make bomb threats and get away with it. Of course if they are nothing more than "thoughts" he probably wont be prosecuted, but that doesn't mean his computer wont be seized, his house searched, and him interrogated as to find the truth behind his statements.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
In soviet union Iwatch watches.... In america iwatch watches YOU

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The threats (in both directions) STOP NOW.

We don't threaten people's lives on ATS nor do we threaten fellow members with "investigations".

Anymore such posts will result in account termination.

Enough.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join