It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD's 'Orwellian' anti-terror ads creeping out viewers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I'm glad to see you have chosen to engage so politely in discussion. It is rare to find someone who refrains from rudeness and personal attacks in the way that you do.

You want to talk about rudeness and personal attacks?

This guy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...just basically said whoever doesn't agree with him should be hung until dead and or thrown in prison. He said that right after insisting that "freedom fighters" should blow up police headquarters. Then he got 3 stars for his threats!

Talk about being a terrorist. Maybe I will report this guy... I don't trust him.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thank god I have no life. Nothing to report.

People will think this is a good thing because they are too afraid to stand up for themselves so they let someone else take care of them. Sad, sad, sad. The next time someone parks the wrong way on my street, iwatch out! I'm telling.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Talk about being a terrorist. Maybe I will report this guy... I don't trust him.

Maybe you will get a cash reward!

Or maybe you will wind up under investigation yourself and end up doing some prison time.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Or maybe you will wind up under investigation yourself and end up doing some prison time.

I am a licensed private investigator...

I am innocent, and I never made any death threats, or done anything illegal. I also have proof.

So your attempt at trying to intimidate me was absolutely pathetic.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You know, I hope you are being sarcastic, because in the years I have been in ATS I have been accused of many things,
and supposedly been reported to homeland of deception, the CIAcrap and the FBI many times.

I love to be important, at least to somebody.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

If you didn't make any comments about members being "hung to death" for not agreeing with you, or "blowing up police headquarters" like the user "verylowfrequency" did, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Well I have to admit that I didn't read that, but hey I am all for marching into Washington and fire all of congress, I will bring my pitch fork with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I wonder how many calls they will get reporting the director of the CDC for completely misleading the people about H1N1?

I'll bet they will get more than a few reporting the president for declaring a national emergency when there isn't just cause. Lots of suspicious behaviour around.

I hope their lines get over-heated with people reporting suspicious behaviour of politicians and bureaucrats.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

I'm talking about police getting a tip that someone is taking pictures of a building, and then finding that guy, and shooting him on the spot. Police don't do that.

Jean Charles de Menezes

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
First off how ignorant a person are you using a statement like this:

Wow, I should have known ATS is full of people who are against civilians helping law enforcement protect the country.

You are no better than terrorists. I wouldn't doubt half of you are criminals with something to hide.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Second off,

reply to post by marg6043

If you didn't make any comments about members being "hung to death" for not agreeing with you, or "blowing up police headquarters" like the user "verylowfrequency" did, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

You absolutely just took out what you wanted it to sound like from VLF post, and altered the wording of the meaning of his sentenced. Dont take out things from its original context, and twist it to fit your ignorant little world.

Originally posted by verylowfrequency " I suppose though if you want to create terrorists just have the pigs start investigation everyone and terrorizing us. Maybe then a few good freedom fighters will step up and blow the living crap out of the NAZI pig headquarters that come up with this police state crap."

This was his actual writing.

Wouldnt you stand up for you and your country men and women if you were living under oppression from a DDR / Orwellian society?

Best regards

Loke.:.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
were i live it as always been the police/gov/ n stuff are one side and the normal workin class are the other . no one will help the police around here except the do gooders, as its not worth the agro. people dont like em even the prison guards i dont think have many friends what we can c,??

im not like that way of thinkin but used to be how i piked it up was from school but most around me are that way , i suppose its because of location mineing town with mine shut down.
i got the police out one time(never again) me and wife wont use em unless its dead urgent .one family near us use the police 3 to 4 times a month for domestics. and they are in late 60s suppose its there druggie kids though. even have a personal phone number to cops ,they think they are special and dont relize the services hate them for wasteing there time.
this is diffrent and needs to be adressed or we will create a climate of paranoia/fear.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Welcome to the 4th Reich .

I have actually stoped trying to talk to my neighbors and reprogram them to see me as just another sheep. I think its time to start blending if you haven't allready.

THat is one good approach! The other is to let them see you dragging guns and ammo in and out of the house, and run your power tools at night a lot! Maybe dig up patches of your yard and rebury them every so often! When they talk to you, look really mad, glance around nervously, and then be really really nice to them!

True story: I moved into a little one bedroom apartment after my divorce. I have a 90lb pitbull, he was about 8 yrs old at the time. I came back from the gun range one day, and a nice young couple next door were trying to get into their apartment. They were extremely polite and hurried to get in their door. After going into my apartment I realized that I was dressed like a SWAT team, and that my t-shirt had ridden up above my .45. My AK case was fairly obvious, as were the ammo cans, and tactical bags! Those were the nicest neighbors ever!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimpickens93
Do you mean just like you think that a guy named Carlos who talks and looks like any other "regular" American cannot be Hispanic?

In effect you are implying that Hispanics cannot look/sound like "regular" Americans as if they all had accents and appearances which are obviously different.

When I said that I was thinking particularily on people I see on northamerican TV. I constantly see guys named Carlos which obviously have hispanic ascent but either were born on the US or were raised there since very young. The fact that a guy is fluent in English and he talks in that sort of Spanglish that has little to do with the actual language and we see on your media all the time gives many people the impression that they are in the presence of a person of another culture while in fact he's more of an american than anything else.

More importantly you have completely perverted the word "multi-cultural" and presented it as having something to do with race.

That's probably why the author used the word "multi-cultural" rather than "multi-racial".

Pot/Kettle blah bla

Well, I don't know what you really mean. I saw africanamerican, "hispanic" and oriental people on that video.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Next step is to supply specific community's with wireless camera's to be fitted free of charge on the roofs of the homes so you can view who is entering your property or driving through your neighborhood. They will obviously all be linked into a central base were security can monitor you and make sure you sleep nice and tight at night.

Okay ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I have actually stoped trying to talk to my neighbors and reprogram them to see me as just another sheep. I think its time to start blending if you haven't allready.

THat is one good approach! The other is to let them see you dragging guns and ammo in and out of the house, and run your power tools at night a lot! Maybe dig up patches of your yard and rebury them every so often! When they talk to you, look really mad, glance around nervously, and then be really really nice to them!

True story: I moved into a little one bedroom apartment after my divorce. I have a 90lb pitbull, he was about 8 yrs old at the time. I came back from the gun range one day, and a nice young couple next door were trying to get into their apartment. They were extremely polite and hurried to get in their door. After going into my apartment I realized that I was dressed like a SWAT team, and that my t-shirt had ridden up above my .45. My AK case was fairly obvious, as were the ammo cans, and tactical bags! Those were the nicest neighbors ever!!

This was one of the best answers yet ! LOL, LOL, LOL.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIEGE

Originally posted by getreadyalready

This was one of the best answers yet ! LOL, LOL, LOL.

Indeed that would rate right up there as a top 5 answer. But for all those who live in a house with a front yard, perhaps dig up several holes in random then re-fill and place the below sign in your front yard.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ab07595650c6b6cd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is good, very good. So when it goes national, it means that as a country we can watch and report stuff we find suspicious. Well that gives me a few ideas, if the entire country is watching, then a few phone calls on, lets say a politician who you suspect as being corrupt, can yield interesting results.
It is a good and a bad thing, one is that it should encourage all of us to be vigil, but when it gets to be extreme, then it is something different and bad. Lets see where this goes, if it helps prevent crimes or if it is something they regret.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
RING RING

"hello iwatch? Yeah this is finn, wanted to report some suspicious activity. You see, the government is using the threat of "Terrorists" to cause "Terror" in the people to make them do as they are told."

Or even worse:

"Hey, my neighbor is practicing some weird religion and i think he is a dang ole terrist, and we just don't want diffrent peoples in merica yee haw."

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
will you get a free brown shirt with every person you get arrested?..

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That Terrorist term has become very useful.

Having grown up in L.A., had that terrorism term not been used, the program would quickly have earned the nickname Isnitch.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join