It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DSM-IV the spirituality That underlies Psychiatry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
reply to post by DaisyAnne

This is the exact attitude I am trying to expose, this pro demon attitude. It is pervsive in our society.

You do not need to face your devils nor do you have to accept them. "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" (James 4:7). You do not need to be killed and then ressurected if you beleive in the death burial and ressurection of Jesus Christ.

Plus you mention that you are going to meet devils when you die. (Go to hell)

You also reference "Black Flame" which is total NAZI witchcraft Satanic evil.

What do you suppose the baptism is for? Think about it a little, and it will become apparent.

If you think you can die and not have to deal with the consequences of all of your problems here, you are in for a nasty shock. Ain't none of us without sin, man. You will have to face your own demons sooner or later. Jesus wasn't giving you a free pass. He was trying to get you to be reborn and behave better. The baptism is a rebirth ritual. Poor Jesus, his teachings were all perverted. His sacrifice wasn't there for you to be absolved of sin. It was there to point the way to eternal life, and that way has been obscured by the church since they got their hands on it.

As to the black flame -- I think you mean Black Sun -- that's the nazi group. The black flame quote comes from the Book of Ahriman. It is a dark text, but has nothing to do with nazis. I'm not white, I couldn't possibly be a nazi.

You don't have to expose me, I'm right here in the open. I'm just trying to help you.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne

reply to post by DaisyAnne

As to the black flame -- I think you mean Black Sun -- that's the nazi group. The black flame quote comes from the Book of Ahriman. It is a dark text, but has nothing to do with nazis. I'm not white, I couldn't possibly be a nazi.

You don't have to expose me, I'm right here in the open. I'm just trying to help you.

I was trying to say rather that it was the type of thing the NAZI's were into at the time.

Seeing as you are not white I would like to know what you think of this quote from "Life Of Buddha" mentioned above.

"and having disposed of the dark skinned, the lawless, the godless; The fair skinned noble people entered in upon their lands and made them theirs. With them the noble people brought the Gods of heaven and earth and these they worshipped with sacrifice and ritual chanting of mantra..."

[edit on 25-10-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

I'm just going to add one thing. I don't think it sane for anyone not to face their own demons. Doesn't this sound a bit foolish to you?! If you don't face your demons, they will follow you everywhere you go. They seem to be doing so now in the form of prejudice. I too have this problem to some extent.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't really expect anyone to beleive my strange acount, but it happened. I don't know what happened to the guy because I continued walking and didn't bother to look back.

No, I believe it, but do you know the guy? Somehow it seems like something tipped him off that you're a Christian and he was just trying to provoke you. Because I've never had anyone do anything like that before me, though I do have a friend or two that get a kick out of yelling silly things at church congregations and the like when they see them. Who knows, though. The world takes all kinds.

Btw, I believe there is a lot of truth in the Bible. But as a Christian, and being that there are so many Christians that so often interpret the Bible so differently even amongst themselves, I'm sure you can relate to how easy it is to read into certain passages any number of different things. Different translations reflect the same thing: translators interpreting the Bible differently. It is really very easy to validate many different and contradictory ideas, and it happens every single day.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I had never seen the guy, there is no way he could have known I was christian.

Yes people use the Bible to justify their own stance. Hitler created "positive Christianity" for example. People theorized that the mark of cane was dark skin, even though that is never what the Bible says.

Your only solution if you want to eliminate these influences is to read what the Bible actually says.

Rom 3:4 "let God be true, but every man a liar"

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
"and having disposed of the dark skinned, the lawless, the godless; The fair skinned noble people entered in upon their lands and made them theirs. With them the noble people brought the Gods of heaven and earth and these they worshipped with sacrifice and ritual chanting of mantra..."

I discern that this verse is describing a murderous mob of Idolators, participating in demon worship. Most likely they are the offspring of fallen angles.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Would you be willing to extend this equality to the international banking psychopaths? I would consider that foolish. We're not all born equal. Some are inherently different by a marked degree. Some are entirely without conscience. They are not an equal in my eyes. They are a mistake that should be put out of it's misery for the betterment of mankind.

Hi Unity,
Yes I would extend it to those people, and all people. Those people or groups are only playing out their parts in the big scheme of things, and it is not my place to Judge them for it. I will instead follow what Jesus may have done even though I am not a christian in the strictest sense of the term.

Jesus told his people about Love, he apparently didn't hate his captors or killers, and so therefore neither should I. For me to pass judgement on them insinuates that I have the right or power to do so when it clearly is up to them or their 'God' to decide.

This is necromancy and is strictly forbidden in the Old Testement. You are communicating with formiliar spirits. Please read this testimony (home.tellyourtestimony.com...
if you want you can even read mine home.tellyourtestimony.com...)

Thank you Stop. Your God gave me these abilities for whatever part of 'his plan' I am to fulfill. I do not seek out the dead for necromancy as you called it, for they seek me out as a Light in the Darkness. All I do is help their healing and move them across into your God's Light as 'he' requires of me to do.

The work actually involves the healing of the living also, as they come to find closure and understanding of the "why's". That I can help people in such times with your God's assistance, and without payment, how can that be a bad thing?

As your good book leads us to think, "God works in mysterious ways." Are you then more rightful than your God to Judge me for what he tasks me with?

And thank you for splashing my personal name here, when it is only relevant to my actual website for those who go there to read, learn and hopefully to Awaken.

Lastly....

Craft = Witchcraft

I have no links to provide on this, but, my old mentor while talking about her research into mistranslations, etc, told me that a word in Aramaic meaning "Master of the Craft" was used for Joseph, and was mistranslated into a meaning of "Master of crafting" ie: Wordworking, and hence how it is Joseph is known to us as a Carpenter when a different reality was being offered by the earlier mistranslated term.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yes people use the Bible to justify their own stance. Hitler created "positive Christianity" for example. People theorized that the mark of cane was dark skin, even though that is never what the Bible says.

Your only solution if you want to eliminate these influences is to read what the Bible actually says.

Do you really think someone who interprets the Bible differently than you would admit that they are not actually reading what the Bible says?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Do you really think someone who interprets the Bible differently than you would admit that they are not actually reading what the Bible says?

no.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

The work actually involves the healing of the living also, as they come to find closure and understanding of the "why's". That I can help people in such times with your God's assistance, and without payment, how can that be a bad thing?

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Read my signiture.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thats not the video I intended to show but Johanna Mikealson is a good example of someone who witnessed many healings, but then realised what she was into was demonic.

I also have had such experiences.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Right, so when you say, you just have to read what it actually says, what makes the difference between what you say it actually says, and what the other Christians we're referring to would say it actually says?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Who cares what I say the Bible Says, I'm saying read the Bible and see what Gods Word (KJV) says.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Thats not the video I intended to show but Johanna Mikealson is a good example of someone who witnessed many healings, but then realised what she was into was demonic.

I also have had such experiences.

If you want to think that, then more power to you. But the "demonic influences" you aren't considering are the ones that were operating in the church some hundreds of years ago. The ones that held the Inquisition, and that otherwise murdered millions of people, from their own Christians to Muslims to Native Americans. Btw maybe I should mention "thou shalt not kill," unless you think that went out the window with Jesus or something similar.

You have to realize that the church in those times was simply trying to control people. Exactly as these Christians on this video are saying what they call "new age" is trying to do today. Except the difference is that the attitudes handed down from the ancient church are that you are to be submissive, not just to the creator of the universe but even to the church and the church's own doctrines, ministers, etc. And to say these people are not going after power and control is to deny the obvious. Otherwise they would not be going around the world murdering millions of people in the name of their "spirituality." Nor would they be trying to sell you ideas on TV, which is what they are doing. Good money went behind that show to get it on TV, and I'm sure a decent bit of money went into the pockets of everyone involved in producing it. Anyone with money could do the same thing, it has no bearing on the truth of what they are saying (or lack thereof).

The people who want you to submit, to think and behave as they tell you, of course they don't want you to feel empowered. There were entire books banned from the Bible, by people from within the later church. You may think you are doing the right thing continuing to execute these policies and attitudes today, but really you are just perpetuating the biggest lies of them all. The universe is a beautiful place. You were put here, in part, to admire its beauty. Not to grovel before church leaders. They said in the video that Jesus said to deny self. Well, Buddhists say the same thing: learn to deny your ego, or better yet, learn that you are not your ego. Not really any different than what this lady was trying to describe Jesus as saying. But the thing is, Jesus isn't here anymore, last time I checked. At least I never see him on TV, or walking around the Vatican or Paris or New York City or anything like that. So you should ask yourself who this lady is really asking you to submit to when she says to put yourself behind. If you look to understand Jesus' teachings externally, instead of thinking about them and weighing them with your own heart, you are giving power over to these church people to tell you what is right and wrong. If you think that's the way to go, good for you. I guess we can agree to disagree, it's no big deal.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Who cares what I say the Bible Says, I'm saying read the Bible and see what Gods Word (KJV) says.

So are you saying everyone interprets KJV identically?

Even if you are trying to say that, what is it specifically that makes KJV right and the other versions wrong? Can you give me an answer that isn't identical to what all the other Christians who are supposedly wrong would say?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I was trying to say rather that it was the type of thing the NAZI's were into at the time.

Seeing as you are not white I would like to know what you think of this quote from "Life Of Buddha" mentioned above.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by StopComplaining]

Have you read the Book of Ahriman in order to say that you are certain it was what the nazis were into? Because I cannot think of a single correlation between nazism and ancient near eastern religion.

As to the quote: I've never read the book, so I would have to read it to be able to comment. It always helps to actually read before opening one's mouth.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
double post!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by DaisyAnne]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

As to the quote: I've never read the book, so I would have to read it to be able to comment. It always helps to actually read before opening one's mouth.

If you go to the link I posted above, sign up to audiobookforfree.com and listen to the very first file, around the five minute mark.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Because I cannot think of a single correlation between nazism and ancient near eastern religion.

Hitler was a strict vegetarian, he believed in aryans. He built his bunker on Mt Utensburgs because of it's mystical occult folk lore. The very same mountain that the Dalai Lama called "the Heart Chakra of Earth". NAZIs' were driven by Evolutionism.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join