It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars rover movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
What photographic evidence are you reffering to? The stuff i've seen that claims to prove the photos are fake are things like not being able to see the stars and things like that. All it proves is there lack of understanding of how camera's work and how light exposes onto film. If it's something else i'd be interested in hearing it.

The biggest thing in my opinion is the crosshairs that appear and disappear on photos. Photos taken from the same camera have crosshairs covering objects up (like they should), but some are missing, or objects overlap parts of the crosshair (meaning the object was added later). There are dozens of pictures and its not eaisly explained away.

Originally posted by Kano
There is no 'official NASA debunking'. NASA is well aware that they went to the moon, and doesn't really see the need to answer a program full of pseudoscience, half truths and lies. There is mention of the moon hoax theories somewhere on NASA's site. But mostly it is not even bothering with refuting the pseudoscience.

Actually, a few days after FOX aired the "Did we really land on the moon" show, NASA put up something debunking that on their website, where they explained most of FOX's claims. In many people's opinion, many other their explanations don't hold water.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ah indeed you're right, it is indeed in response to the Conspiracy Theory program. All I remembered of it was that it was cursory.

science.nasa.gov...

The crosshairs etc are all covered on sites like badastronomy clavius and redzero. As well as on countless threads around the forums.

Again I ask that rehashing of moon hoax points be done in one of the myriad of moon hoax threads around.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Again I ask that rehashing of moon hoax points be done in one of the myriad of moon hoax threads around.

Yes, I'm sorry. I just brought it up to say that if we didn't go to the moon, isn't there a good chance we didn't send a probe to Mars (spending $40 billion)?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join