It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
It happens to be one of my most enjoyed types of music...I love some reggae music.......you be jammin?? we be jammin too....

AHAHAHA!!

Ok, I think I see the light!
That was riot! That was the last thing I expected!

I have been following this thread for a while,
and that humor ROCKED!!

It explained a lot! It really does!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
later on dude...my humor isnt appreciated here...im bout to be banned so these are my last days here at ATS ...its sad kinda...Its kinda like those poor soldiers that needed this amazing letter of support to bring their spirits up...I mean forget them getting there pay checks on time,forget them fighting a war that americas public agrees with....forget them actually living to come home..

damn it we have a heart felt letter read by 10' maybe 20 different people here....we just saved america by sending this amazing unselfish letter to none of the troops...but a bunch of people on ATS read it right??? so I guess since a couple people on a consipracy web-site read this amazing piece of litterary work..then I guess american soldiers moral has been lifted there by saving america from that shame that seem to be unstoppable....

bravo..im sure youll get hundreds of thank you letters from the BUSY soldiers in iraq..ya im sure they give damn about this ..

ya keep dreaming

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
IM TRYING TO THINK OF A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 AND 10....CAN YOU GUESS IT

OH DAMN...i FORGOT TO "EXCESIVE QOUTE" DAMN WHAT WAS I THINKING??

BLUE CHEESE?? OR WINE??

I LOVE AMERICA,AMERICA...THIS IS YOU

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
THANK YOU

SOLDIERS OF IRAQ...PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA!!!

AMERICAN SOLDIERS THAT I KNOW WILL HEAR THIS SPEECH...

KEEP FIGHTING IN THIS OH SO GREAT WAR...THIS WAR IS ABOUT JUSTICE DAMN IT....IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY 10,000'S INNOCENT IRAQI CIVILIANS GET KILLED DAMN IT...CUZ THIS LETTER IS FOR YOU...

OK I KNOW YOU BUSY GETTING SHOT AT AND ALL...AND I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD LAUGH...MAYBE BE EVEN A LITTLE MAD IF YOU KNEW I WAS TRYING TO GAIN SOME SYMPATHY BY WRITTING YOU THIS LAME LETTER BUT DAMN IT MAN...YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...AND I WANT ONLY PEOPLE HERE AT ATS TO KNOW HOW LITTLE THIS CRAPPY LETTER OF THANKS WILL MEAN TO YOU..HOW FEW OF YOU WILL READ THIS POINTLESS LETTER.

BUT REGARDLESS. I WRITE THIS LETTER KNOWING THAT NEXT TO KNOW ONE THAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ADDRESSED TO WILL READ IT,AND OUT OF THAT I GET THE SATIFACTION OF KNOWING THAT PEOPLE HERE AT ATS WILL THINK MORE OF ME,BECAUSE I WROTE A SAPPY POINTLESS LETTER THAT NONE OF YOU BRAVE SOLDIERS WILL EVER READ.

SO IN CONCLUSION,I APPOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS,I WROTE IN CAPS BECAUSE NO ONE FROM IRAQ WILL EVER READ THIS OR ANY LETTER WRIITIN ON A INDIVIAUAL ATS THREAD (OH MY GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING)

SO SOLDIERS TOO BUSY IN IRAQ FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES...I ASSURE YOU...I WILL TRY TO GET AS MUCH RESPECT AND SYMPATHY FROM OTHER MEMEBERS OF ATS AS POSSIBLE FOR MY POINTLESS,SELF-RIGHTOUS LETTER

THANK YOU BRAVE SOLDIERS

MCGOTTI

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
BAM......

there you #in go....get it over with already

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Good Lord, will someone just ban him and get it over with. I think he wants a Suicide by Moderator or "Assisted Termination of Membership" and should be granted that right.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
yes..my lord..it obvious nobody can even see the point im trying to make!!

it makes me sick you people act like this dude is doing something goood...

I could have done the exact same thing!!!

what do you want me to address it to next??

the poor children of africa??

feed thed children??

I can write a sappy letter looking for symapthy and acceptance for any subject you like ...honestly...

Pick one and ill start a new thread titled "thank you_______" and you fill in the blank....I mean it...and I know that it will be wriitin alot better than the original letter that started this thread

but of coarse that all IMO...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i love my letter so much I want it to have a second chance at "gettin to the soldja'S"

THANK YOU SOLDJAS
SOLDIERS OF IRAQ...PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA!!!

AMERICAN SOLDIERS THAT I KNOW WILL HEAR THIS SPEECH...

KEEP FIGHTING IN THIS OH SO GREAT WAR...THIS WAR IS ABOUT JUSTICE DAMN IT....IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY 10,000'S INNOCENT IRAQI CIVILIANS GET KILLED DAMN IT...CUZ THIS LETTER IS FOR YOU...

OK I KNOW YOU BUSY GETTING SHOT AT AND ALL...AND I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD LAUGH...MAYBE BE EVEN A LITTLE MAD IF YOU KNEW I WAS TRYING TO GAIN SOME SYMPATHY BY WRITTING YOU THIS LAME LETTER BUT DAMN IT MAN...YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...AND I WANT ONLY PEOPLE HERE AT ATS TO KNOW HOW LITTLE THIS CRAPPY LETTER OF THANKS WILL MEAN TO YOU..HOW FEW OF YOU WILL READ THIS POINTLESS LETTER.

BUT REGARDLESS. I WRITE THIS LETTER KNOWING THAT NEXT TO KNOW ONE THAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ADDRESSED TO WILL READ IT,AND OUT OF THAT I GET THE SATIFACTION OF KNOWING THAT PEOPLE HERE AT ATS WILL THINK MORE OF ME,BECAUSE I WROTE A SAPPY POINTLESS LETTER THAT NONE OF YOU BRAVE SOLDIERS WILL EVER READ.

SO IN CONCLUSION,I APPOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS,I WROTE IN CAPS BECAUSE NO ONE FROM IRAQ WILL EVER READ THIS OR ANY LETTER WRIITIN ON A INDIVIAUAL ATS THREAD (OH MY GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING)

SO SOLDIERS TOO BUSY IN IRAQ FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES...I ASSURE YOU...I WILL TRY TO GET AS MUCH RESPECT AND SYMPATHY FROM OTHER MEMEBERS OF ATS AS POSSIBLE FOR MY POINTLESS,SELF-RIGHTOUS LETTER

THANK YOU BRAVE SOLDIERS

MCGOTTI

does this count as excesive quoting??

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
Good Lord, will someone just ban him and get it over with. I think he wants a Suicide by Moderator or "Assisted Termination of Membership" and should be granted that right.

I agree........
I was going to comment on this thread but it was hijacked and derailed by the board troll. Not worth sinking to petty name calling and nitpicking.
That is what trolls feed off of.
Loose this guy, he just causes problems.

BTW, you might want to change that tampon before you get toxic shock

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
HIJACKED???

you mean the only person to actually question the authors integrity???

like I said..I could have easily wriitin a letter such as this

and baked my friend

calling me a troll is a direct violation of the rules under "personal attacks"

so please...could you please keep it civilized??

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thank you for your passion on this topic.. But the message was meant for more than just ATS members.. It was seen by some in the military and passed on.. I have seen proof of that now.. and that is enough satisfaction for me.

I think this thread has lived long enough.. and as I said somewhere else if only ONE who needs to see this does that will be enough for me!

Gazz

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
baked also...your post had absolutly nothing to do with the topic at hand...not even one mention of the brave soldiers in iraq...not one mention of them.....wheres your heart???

thats another warning right there!!

hypocrisy?? ya.. i would say so

but to get back to the topic at hand

the brave soldiers of iraq must heed to my thanks

i love the soldiers and they are brave damn it

I love you guys

stay safe and come back alive

please send these words of support to the troops along with the original letter that started this thread

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
and baked my friend

calling me a troll is a direct violation of the rules under "personal attacks"

so please...could you please keep it civilized??

Were you not the one calling someone else a hypocryte in another thread?

You are noone to tell anyone how to act on this board.

By the way, It's not an attack it's the truth.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
baked that is your THIRD VIOLATION!!!

STICK TO THE TOPIC DAMN IT!!

back to the soldiers...

The soldiers desrve respect...they are the ones fighting and dieing..not you or me..so we should all write out own letters of support and the post them on a internet message board so that all the troops in iraq that are busy fighting in the desert and have little access to a computer and when the actually have access a computer im sure they will just be emailing family and not cruising a conspiracy web site that is half filled with people against the war

gezz am I makin no sense at all???

come on folks..dont be a tool

[

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
HIJACKED???
you mean the only person to actually question the authors integrity???

again this is my point...watch out here on ATS because if you go against the grain to much...You get 17 warningd in 3 days as I have...yes folks the great mods here at ats have givin me 17 individual warnings for various B.S....some deseverd..most from hyporisy of coarse

but back to the brave soldiers that were the actaul topic..until people like baked tried to pry us away from this amazing and important thread to the soldiers fighting in iraq that have little to no access to the internet

message 2 to the soldiers

guys in iraq...since i know you recieved the first amazing letter from the thread starter...i can only hope and pray that you recieve this also equaly amazing letter of support...since i know many of you guys out in the battlefoeld have been following this thread closley,you will be glad to hear i have more good food,all these people writtin letters of support got to eat at mcdonalds toady!!

yes sir they played on their computers,eat mcdonalds..and tried to gather some support for you by wriiting other amazing letters and then instead of sending them to iraq through some kind of soldier support program we post on a message board ect,we got some ng online message board letters for you...

so although your dieing everyday for reasons even you yourself will never know...be assured that we here at ATS...will write daily letters that will get posted on a random thread that will probably disappear if it wasnt for somebody like me

thank you soldiers for your undieing heroism!!!

I saulte you!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join