It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Damn I get tired of these liars that keep claiming they "just finished my tour in iraq...

What a joke...If you just finished dont you have some celebrating to do or something..the simple fact that bush failed in getting you killed in a pointless war should leave you somewhat happy...at least if i did some time in iraq I would be wasting my time trying to justify my action through a message board....

besides most people I known that have ACTUALLY BEEN THERE AND NOT A LIAR SUCH AS YOURSELF... A-REACTION....COME BACK AND TELL ABOUT HOW CRAPPYIT IS AND HOW GLAD THEY ARE TO BE BACK...THEY DONT WASTE THIR TIME TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT...they have been there...they dont need any justification such as you seem to be needing which leads me to believe your nothing but a liar...

stop acting like your a hero that fights in wars...your only war is the same as mine..fighting your ignorance

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Originally posted by McGotti

hey moron, if rule by fear worked americas prison population would not be sky-rocketing out of control..and if rule by fear worked then terrorism is winning

Look in the mirror to find the moron, moron.

It's not "rule by fear", it's "fear of reprecussions" that laws are based on. If you weren't SUCH as moron, as you called me, you would know that.....what the hell do you think laws are based on?

Terrorism is not winning, because we, as Americans, refuse to be afraid. We are taking the fight TO the terrorists, and they are definatly afraid.....haven't seen much of bin Laden lately, have you?

By the way, this isn't the Mud Pit. Keep your personal attacks there. The mods get a bit toasty when you open your fowl mouth in other forums.....

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

hey moron.......what the hell do you think reprecussions are for??? fear...come on little fella....use your brain...

Our laws are for justice!!! not fear!! learn the difference and maybe you wouldnt be such a hate-filled self-centered arrogant jack-ass

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sorry Annie, I didn�t see the other link you posted. I was in the middle of preparing a response to another frustrated individual who, like you, cant seem to tell the truth. That is why I have not replied to you yet. If my not immediately doing so has upset you that much, perhaps you should not post here any more.

What you may or may not think of me really makes no difference to me what so ever. I won�t loose sleep. Actually, your premature frustrated response gave me a real chuckle. Sorry, your misplaced anger is funny.

Your mischaracterizations of �murder in revenge� and �ruling through fear� are laughable. Again, saying it over and over does not make it so. it is your opinion. Most folks opinions differ. Get used to it, disappointment will follow you throughout your life.

Your comment about loosing the war is just like the rest of your comments, that of someone who is clueless as to what constitutes winning and loosing a war, so it is a moot point.

you refuse to post any longer because people wont cow tow to your demands that we see it your way. That is very childish, and smacks of a temper tantrum. Sorry you can�t handle the conversation � don�t let the door hit you in the keester on the way out.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Damn I get tired of these liars that keep claiming they "just finished my tour in iraq...

You know, it's much better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK your an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt....

You have no clue what you are talking about....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Your comment about loosing the war is just like the rest of your comments, that of someone who is clueless as to what constitutes winning and loosing a war, so it is a moot point.

Ummm..its doesnt take a genius to know what winning a war takes....and as most people can tell...this war is not being won in the least...

I would love to know exactlly how you think we are winning any war at the moment..."war on terror or the war in iraq"...if by winning you mean killing of brave men and wasting trillions of dollars ..then yes we are winning that war...

As for liberating iraq and stopping terrorism...keep dreaming..those wars are un-winnable unless we decide genocide is an acceptable answer

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You know, it's much better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK your an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt....

you should heed your own advice...

besides people who give advice like that are the last one anybody should listen to..so please...Your "advice" falls on deaf ears so you can keep that crap to yourself, thanks a million

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

CoolHand: "Considering the fact that they are out to clease the world for Islam, yes. You can either convert, or die as you are not worthy of sharing in Allah's graces.

Guess you will be one of the new converts for Islam?"

Well, unfortunately for those us who are educated enough to know better, this is a load of fear-mongering crap.

Do you know ANYTHING about Islam? Please enlighten me.

Coverting others to Islamic ideology is the last thing these terrorists will do. Does anyone know that Suicide is a sin in Islam, anything that harms the soul is considered a sin...

They blow themselves up soley for the reason that they have not tanks.........

Deep

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Sorry Annie, I didn�t see the other link you posted. I was in the middle of preparing a response to another frustrated individual who, like you, cant seem to tell the truth. That is why I have not replied to you yet. If my not immediately doing so has upset you that much, perhaps you should not post here any more.

Hahahahaha, man you're stupid! You commented to everything else on the post, but you missed the link? Nice try. And still, you don't comment on it .. lol. And I'm not upset by it, I find you laughable.

What you may or may not think of me really makes no difference to me what so ever. I won�t loose sleep. Actually, your premature frustrated response gave me a real chuckle. Sorry, your misplaced anger is funny.

Again, I'm not frusterated, or angry. I just find it a waste of time to continue this when you have your mind made up. Unlike you, I actually have better things to do than type to someone who can apparently read, but is a blockhead.

Your mischaracterizations of �murder in revenge� and �ruling through fear� are laughable. Again, saying it over and over does not make it so. it is your opinion. Most folks opinions differ. Get used to it, disappointment will follow you throughout your life.

Mischaracterizations .. lol. The fear thing was your idea buddy, not mine. As for disappointment following me throughout my life, I'm sure I'd know about that more than you do seeing that I'm probably older than you. But thanks for the life lessons little brother.

you refuse to post any longer because people wont cow tow to your demands that we see it your way. That is very childish, and smacks of a temper tantrum. Sorry you can�t handle the conversation � don�t let the door hit you in the keester on the way out.

Again, see above. And where did I make demands? You just like war, of all kinds. It's apparent in this thread.
Perhaps you should get out a little more. There's a whole big world out there you know? You'd be amazed.

I don't mean to sound so pessimistic, but I don't think that cow really jumped over the moon

Good day to you child.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by MessedUpAnnie]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There comes a time when the idiots just take over by sheer numbers, and there is no longer any value to continuing what was at first a lively debate, albeit one studded with crass comments, lies, misconceptions, and culminating in personal attacks.

A good-hearted person tried to make feelings known, and was attacked by idiots who tried to stifle freedom of speech, and berate them for saying what they believed. Had the tables been turned, those same individuals who so viciously attacked would have been crying to mommy because their feelings were hurt. I am sickened, and leave you to your wretched musings on this topic.

Annie, I am not required to answer any questions you present if I desire not to. I am usually busy, was not so today, but had things to do, so wasn�t able to answer your every post in the order you sent them. Live with it. You can get as mad as you showed you were, and be as childish as you proved yourself to be, and I will do nothing but laugh, because you are to be pitied for your comments about me personally, mostly because you have no idea what I am all about. You keep your values and principles though; they will continue to amuse people here.

McGotti, you are but a sad little boy. You have no belief in your convictions, you know them to be wrong, but you are to embarrassed to admit it. That is why you protest so hard. That is why you resort to personal attacks. You can�t discuss from knowledge, just biased, unproven rhetoric and personal attacks. Again, this is not the forum for that. Take your lies and mud slinging to the Pit where it is acceptable to a point.

What you may or may not believe is true of me is of absolutely no consequence to me what so ever. Will I loose sleep? No. Will I sulk because you called me names and lied about me? Certainly not. I'll laugh at your ignorance.

As I prepare for my retirement this year, I'll look back on my career with pride, knowing that I have done my duty well, all over this world, and have helped many, many people. I'll go on to the career I choose next, and will most defiantly be comfortable on what will be at least a six figure salary.

Then I'll think of you when I go to the bank and collect my retirement pay, knowing that it's your tax dollars that I'm putting in my pocket for the rest of my life.

How do you like THEM apples, eh?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well in her defense, she is in a mental institution.

Variable

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessedUpAnnie
IThere are many, type in 'bush and osama connection' into google but here is one for now ...

www.fromthewilderness.com...

I wouldn't trust this guy to write a grocery list....

www.laweekly.com...

www3.sympatico.ca...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As I prepare for my retirement this year, I'll look back on my career with pride, knowing that I have done my duty well, all over this world, and have helped many, many people. I'll go on to the career I choose next, and will most defiantly be comfortable on what will be at least a six figure salary.

Uhhh you sure are a self-rightous arrogant guy arent you??

You think anybody cares about you future(made up) six figure salary?? you think anyone cares that you claimed to be a soldier or what ever your pretending to be??

Just the fact that you brought up your supposed six figure income just shows that you are self-centered and cruising for compliments..bragging is for children

your a joke dude...

take your six figure income and your other lies and write a book about how nice its is to be a compulsize liar..

You can keep my tax dollars to...Military retirement is a joke..I know for a fact ..its pathetic to tell the truth...and im fairly sure thats was another lie because I also happen to know that you have to be in for something like 18 years or so before you get military retirement pay...and you claimed ealier you did a couple tours in iraq??? so they are sending old men to fight in the war there..

caught you in another lie...pathetic really

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Apparently few people posting here read the first post in this thread.

STAY ON TOPIC

One and only chance to stick with the subject matter.
Warnings come next.

-B.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, I�ll just respond to this one last time, as being called a liar by an orangutan would surely piss just about anybody off�.

But I digress�

Mcgotti, you just don�t get it. I don�t� know if you just have a problem with the military and it�s supporters in general, or if you�re just a flaming peckerwood, but you have no clue about what you are talking about. Remember what I posted about opening your mouth and removing all doubt? Well, you�ve accomplished that feat in spades.

No, I�m not usually arrogant. I was trying to make a point which you are obviously too dimwitted to grasp. You sit there in your self proclaimed ivory tower calling me a liar when you actually have no clue what you are talking about. My statement was meant to do exactly what it did�elicit another mindless attack form you. Worked like a charm, and you look like an idiot again. In fact, looking back at this thread, I can�t find one post where you DON�T look like an idiot.

The six figure salary I alluded to is what I will be making after I retire when I put my Master of Science in Aeronautics degree to use. Mentioning the salary had nothing to do with �cruising for compliments� as you put it, it was again, to get you to respond. You did, and again, you look stupid.

You again show your stupidity when you speak about military retirement. What you say shows me that you are most defiantly very young and inexperienced. While military retirement is no wind fall it�s nothing to sneeze at. Retirees receive 50% of base pay. That�s what�s left after BAS (Basic Allowance for Sustenance), BAH (Basic Allowance for Housing), flight pay, and whatever other special duty pay one may receive, are deducted. Depending on rank and number of years of active service, that can range from very little, to quite a tidy sum. It will just be bonus money for me, most likely what I will use for travel and vacations. But what you fail to understand because of your ignorance and rush to judgment, is that any money you receive that you don�t have to work for is a good thing. It frees you up for a second career, which most military members aspire to. To retire, other than early medical retirement or special retirements offered during draw downs, requires a minimum 20 years of service, not 18 as you claim, again showing your ignorance. I will be retiring at 21 years this December. Now, lets see if you can do the math. I joined at 20 years old, went to college while in service, received my bachelors, and then worked on my Masters program, again while in service. 21 years unbroken service. Can you do the math? Go get your calculator�we�ll wait�..

Done??? Did you come up with 41? No? Well, get mommy to show you how to use that thing then. So, if you think 41 is too old to fight a war, you again show your ignorance. There are foot soldiers out there older than me. If you had ever read any of my posts before, you might know that I am Air Force aircrew. I have flown with guys much older than I, and they have some of the best hands in the business (that means they�re really good at flying the airplane). So, besides being an idiot, it seems you�re an age racist too.

In conclusion, you haven�t� caught anyone in any lies, except yourself perhaps. Just because you call someone a liar doesn�t make it so. And you should really know your subject matter before you go off half cocked, as it really makes you look foolish.

But it seems you are very used to that.

Now, Banshee, this topic was about the US Serviceman. If you believe my post is off topic, then warn away�.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Agent47: "Well I dont know if you realized this being French Canadian and all, but the internet has a lot of webpages, and some are filled with crap. Wait I will give you a momment to pick up your jaw................. "

Haha. Guess what? I live in Quebec but was born in Hungary. Hungarian is my first language, English is my second, Spanish my third, French my fourth and Italian my fifth. I'm not and never was French-Canadian and you're still a moron.

Here's a link from a reputable source about the Bush- Bin Laden connection, maybe you can get someone to read it for you.

www.cbc.ca...

Affirmative: "1441 DID give us permission to do what was necessary, and NO OTHER RESOLUTION PASSED in the UN...."

Either you're lying or you're just ignorant. I'm betting a little from colum a and a little from column b. Go check it yourself the text is at the UN's website.

www.state.gov...

"Recalls, in that context, that the Council has repeatedly warned Iraq that it will face serious consequences as a result of its continued violations of its obligations;"

Now, I look at the thesaurus and not on synonym for "consequences" comes up as "military action". If they wanted to sanction military action, they would have clearly worded it as such. Serious consequences means war only to idiotic, bloodthirsty presidents.

Name me the UN resolution that sanctions the invasion please, because 1441 does not. None does.

"STATE-SPONSORED TERRORISM...caps must make it true, eh? Look here, dingus, we weren't carpet bombing, we were using precision munitions."

Precision 3000 pound bombs, HAHAHAHAHA! Drop a 3000 pound bomb on a frickin DIME and it still explodes in a 1000 metre radius, "dingus". So you drop it in a residential area and it explodes almost over a square half-kilometer.

For someone who is in Iraq you seem to have pretty lame ideas as to how BOMBS work.

"Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. "

Say that all you want, it doesn't make you appear any smarter or any more capable of winning your "argument" which seems to consist of, um, nothing.

"There comes a time when the idiots just take over by sheer numbers, and there is no longer any value to continuing what was at first a lively debate, albeit one studded with crass comments, lies, misconceptions, and culminating in personal attacks. "

There also comes a time when people who can't back up their flimsy arguments start calling everyone names and then they run away and don't want to play anymore. YOU WERE THE ONE MAKING THE CRASS COMMENTS, "DINGUS". Lies, misconceptions, you had em all. Practice arguing with adults a little more, you'll get better.

"A good-hearted person tried to make feelings known, and was attacked by idiots who tried to stifle freedom of speech"

Again, this speaks volumes. If I disagree with your stance I am stifling free speech? Go back to school. Take some night classes, imporve your education. VOICING DISAGREEMENT IS FREE SPEECH, "DINGUS".

"Then I'll think of you when I go to the bank and collect my retirement pay, knowing that it's your tax dollars that I'm putting in my pocket for the rest of my life. "

Not my tax dollars. And use some of that retirement pay for some education, like I said. It's painfully obvious you need some.

What exactly makes you think you're superior to anyone? So you were apparently in the Army, whoopee.

All that means is that you might be good at following orders, but so is my dog.

jako

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
affirmative action.....you criticize me for saying soldiers are victims. you must not have read the post before mine where UMazz called soldiers victims. I was merely elaborating a point he made. if you must throw me in your list of those who were unfavorably judged by you then why not throw in UMazz for the same reason? I have an important question for you....do you believe in God? if so do you think you are Him or something?

the sign of a truly educated mind is one that can entertain a thought without accepting it. as you possess neither the ability to do this or to spell "losing" correctly I am not inclined to believe you actually have obtained a master's degree. if you have I would look into a refund asap.

I know you will read this. you can choose to avoid my questions if you wish but it would only further my opinion of your weak fortitude.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
affirmative action.....you criticize me for saying soldiers are victims. you must not have read the post before mine where UMazz called soldiers victims.

I have to answer this, what I said is that there are other victims in this war and those are our own.. meaning that we seem to have forgotten them or seem to not care when they are hurt or killed.

Gazz

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
....do you believe in God? if so do you think you are Him or something?

the sign of a truly educated mind is one that can entertain a thought without accepting it. as you possess neither the ability to do this or to spell "losing" correctly I am not inclined to believe you actually have obtained a master's degree. if you have I would look into a refund asap.

I know you will read this. you can choose to avoid my questions if you wish but it would only further my opinion of your weak fortitude.

I do believe in God, but am at a loss as to why you ask if I feel I am "Him or something." The question is an incomplete thought to say the least...was there a point you were trying to make?

If I could not entertain a thought without accepting it, as you say, I would not be here. I entertain your thoughts, they do not agree with what I believe, and I comment on them to the contrary. It is the closed minded persons who do nothing but horribly chastise those they disagree with that are the true thoughtless individuals.

By the way, you'll have to excuse my "fat fingering" by adding an extra "o". But then again, you most likely will not, as you are obviously perfect and never make a mistake. But if that's all you can come up with, then I must, unfortunately, add you to the list of those who are most defiantly very small minded. By the way, since we are correcting grammar and the like, I�ll point out that you failed to capitalize at least eight times. They taught me that in first grade. Does that mean you are still in Kindergarten?

You see, I went and answered again when I said I wouldn't. Gee, that must make me a real liar, eh? Well, excuse me, it won't happen again.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The six figure salary I alluded to is what I will be making after I retire when I put my Master of Science in Aeronautics degree to use. Mentioning the salary had nothing to do with �cruising for compliments� as you put it, it was again, to get you to respond. You did, and again, you look stupid.

Ya Ya Sure fella...keep on with the lies....I just hapen to have a Phd in psychology and I can tell you have a severe case of what we call "A pathetic nerd coming online talking himself up for self-esteem issues"

I mean realy...did you realy have to keep dropping every (made up) acheivment in your life??

So now your a retired military,2 time iraqi war vet,100,000$ a year,masters degree holding(liar)...jezz man..you wanna tell us anything else about yourself to help raise your self-esteem??

Can you do a lot of push ups aswell?? Becasue im sure everyone wants to hear more of your lies

And Uh fella...You say I need to "catch up on my info before I say something"...MY dad retired 3 years ago from the air-force..I know exactly how much he gets...a little over 1300$ a month...ya for 20 years risking his life that is pathetic...he could have made ten times that much if he had choosen a different field...

So please your arrogance can go with this "thank you" letter..in the garbage

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would like to take a minute here to disscuss...jamaican music...

It happens to be one of my most enjoyed types of music...I love some reggae music.......you be jammin?? we be jammin too....

so to all the service men...this blunt is for you mutha #as!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join