It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intresting stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I would like to start off by first saying hello to everyone that welcomes me to this
wonderful site.

I am drawn to this site mostly because of the wide diversity of topics. I am particularly interested in the religious forums.

The name I have chosen as a user name was inspired by several biblical verses and what they mean to me.

The olive tree was a characteristic of the land that G-d gave to Israel .(Deut.8:8)

The oil was an indispensable commodity used for food,medicine,fuel,and ritual.

It was considered a blessing given by G-d. (deut.11:14)

For a long time I have seen many threads and responses to threads that directly and indirectly bash the Bible,True Christians, and G-d.

Many of these people are very intelligent in their reasoning with their mind, but ignorant in intelligence in spirit.

I've seen people that truly want to understand certain verses and why G-d does what he does, like killing innocent children, suffering, ect, Only to be lead away from biblical reasoning to human reasoning.

I guess this is why I joined. To share knowledge.Not only on a mental level but also on a spiritual level.

I hope to here from some of you soon.
Peace!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Hi and welcome to AboveTopSecret.com. This website is huge, so explore the site and have fun. Don't forget to pay a visit to our other two cool domains BelowTopSecret.com and the ATS Media Portal. If you need help or have any questions, feel free to ask
Hope to see you around!

Scooby Doo..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey Scooby,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be certain to check out all which ATS has to offer.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Hello there, Olive Oil, and welcome to ATS. I would like to thank you fo... wait a minute... I joined on the same date as you I think... hmmmm.
welcome!

new topics

top topics

join