It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoagland's Smoking Gun Pt. II

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

What really bothers me is when you guys "prove" somone is a liar or a moron by saying they said things they didn't say. I guess if you guys can't find real evidence to discredit somone then you just make it up. This tactic is way worse than anything I've seen done by the very people you guys try and rake through the mud.

Hoagland does NOT support John Lears theories. I don't know much about Lear, but what little I have heard sounds hard to swallow and I am positive that Hoagland does not support Lear's theories. For starters Lear thinks there are current alien minning operations on the Moon- Hoagland thinks the structures are thousands if not millions of years old. Second Lear thinks there is a full on breathable atmosphear on the Moon- Hoagland does not. This is just what I learned in just a few seconds of searching.

Doesn't Lear also belive that when people die they go to some soul catcher on the Moon? What is that all about? Hoagland doesn't say things like this.

Some of us want REAL information and want the truth, that's hard to do when so many just make things up. If somone could provide a link to where Hoagland "supports" Lear than I'd love to see it, but I can only find evidence to the contrary. Otherwise I would like to ask you guys a question: Why do you feel the need to make things up about people? Why are you so willing to lie and provide misinformation? Why do you feel the need to log onto the internet and spread your disease?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There's actually a fairly popular Coast interview with John Lear and Richard Hoagland. I recall Hoagland disagreeing with almost everything John Lear said throughout the night.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

Don't reply to me, I didn't initiate that reply, I merely quoted the poster mrwiffler and I agreed with him. Your beef is with him as the originator of the comment. Below is what he said that I replied to.

[mrwiffler
posted on 29-10-2009 @ 07:09 AM
OK, you guys want proof that Hoags is a nut. Well he's a supporter of John Lear for starters. ]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i must admit i have trouble seeing what hoagland sees sometimes but he is definately on to something....he is a great researcher and his hard work will pay off in the end when it is finally revealed that there is an extensive network of structures on the far side of the moon....this galaxy is millions of years old and anyone who thinks that we have been the only ones here is really narrow minded....there has been hundreds of civilizations, just like ours, who have been to the moon....where are they now ? future civilizations will be saying the same thing about us , 100 thousands years from now....our civilixation will die out just like all the rest before us.....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I didn't quote you, I replied to your comment, and yes my beef is with you and anyone else who trashes somone for something they didn't even say. Just because you jumped on the bandwagon of disinformation doesn't make it any better.

If a bully says mean and crule things to another kid and then you jump in and say things along with the bully it doesn't mean you are inocent. No. You are just as bad as the bully. Just because somone else started it doesn't mean you have to play along.

And what do you agree with, that the original poster said? You agree that Hoagland said things he didn't say?

You guys are hopeless. It's sad to know that most come here looking for reasonable answers and instead get the misinformation and flat out lies that you so called "debunkers" and NASA yes men are handing out. Having a far out theory is nothing compared to the lows that some of you are stooping to.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw

[snip]
And what do you agree with, that the original poster said? You agree that Hoagland said things he didn't say?
[snip]

The original poster said that Hoagland was nuts. That's what I agreed to. We are not the only ones saying so. Look at other threads where Hoagland is mentioned. And John Lear is also nuts which is verified with his own words. Now, whether you can compare the two or whether Hoagland agrees or disagrees with Lear, I don't care. You want to support either one, be my guest.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join