It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoagland's Smoking Gun Pt. II

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Originally posted by whattheh

HOWEVER, that is my whole problem with the moon, the blurry black and white photos we have been spoon fed.

In 1976 we got full color panoramic pictures of mars. Still have none of the moon.

In 2008 the Japanese who build some of the best cameras on the planet sent a craft to the moon and posted "The first High Def pictures of the Moon" and they sucked. These so called high def pictures were so far away and so blurry you could see nothing.

WHY????

Why can't we see some clear color pictures of the moon?

Right On..! thats what bothers me also.. Why so blurry if we can pin point a dime on the table with those sophisticated satellites we have. Why is it such trouble to give decent hight quality pictures in full color from the moon and mars... ???

Yes indeed. It would seem as though someone was intentionaly trying to hide something. These images of the Moon (and Mars) are intentionaly blurred and tampered with to keep you from seeing the truth. That said... we must do the best we can... with what we have... and let common sense and knowledge rule the day.
d

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dennisdvx

If this whole disclosure thing is going to take place, And I say if.. Then after all this secrecy has been sorted out.. It will take decades to trust agency's and politicians again... Ill think that people will think that every company, Agency or insurance company's and banks are hiding things. It will be blow on our credibility of life..thats for sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i carnt blieve i read it all hoagland is a total grifter/scam merchant . ONLY MY OPINION

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seems like Hoagland loves to hear himself talk. His writing style certainly sounds like him talking on Coast to Coast AM. I think the man is getting desperate. I think he comes up with some good stuff but most of it seems to be rumor mongering. He obviously has some beef with Nasa that goes back really far, possibly the first moon landing and not being as big a part of it as his ego dictated he should be. I would find him more credible if so much of what he said wasn't anti- nasa. Makes him sound loony. He might give himself a heart attack.
I believe there's stuff up there, I believe Hoagland is on to something but he really needs to chill. It's like looking for a rabbit in a stucco wall- if you look hard enough you'll see one. And Hoagland is looking too hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OK. So thus far the biggest complaints are that his writting style is too colorful and interesting and should be more boring, that he talks too loud and out shouts people (don't know how you get that from reading an article he wrote), and that he Refers to himself in his book (again not this article) as hoagland (how else would you distinguish between which of the two authors did what?)

And then of course there was that link to a website that I think was in Italian with pictures that look like they have Japanese words on them... I assume the site debunks the pictures, but I can't read either of those languages, and it really makes no difference anyway because the pictures shown on that site were not used by Hoagland so it's really just off topic nonsense.

And of course there was the post that didn't like the fact that Hoagland had explained the acronym LCROSS correctly. (LOL WHAT?)

Oh yeah and then people saying hippie crap like "I hate space period... Why can't we just feed the poor, and build houses for each other, and stop hurting the Earth and learn to give each other free love and spread my disease!?"

So skeptiks...

GREAT JOB!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Pretty interesting information, we'll see how this plays out. On the first read my impression is this isn't Hoagland's best work, but perhaps it will turn out to be if there is any truth to this.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am not a fan of Hoagland. This is the 1st time in about 17 yrs that I have read anything he has written. ....He is full of himself, but he is on to something though. I would call it all bull too, if I had not studied Official Nasa images myself for nearly 40yrs. It is not the same pulling a picture off the web and studying it. Better to have an original image, if you can get one now that is not tampered with, or the image is not as detailed as it was originally. That has happened to me when I have ordered a copy of a photo I already had.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hoagland has been touting "imminent disclosure" and his so-called 'smoking guns' so often throughout the years that he has essentially reduced himself to that of the 'boy who cried wolf.'

His purported evidence of civilizations on Mars or the moon is laughable at best.

Funny how he ALWAYS seems to have "originally posted" NASA images that he snagged off of their site BEFORE they swapped them out with phony ones...LMAO

And even then, these so-called original images don't show anything beyond the everyday illusions of seeing 'bunnies' (or whatever shapes) in clouds... I forget the term for this type of perceptual illusion but I bet Hoagland can lie on his back and see ALL kinds of interesting shapes in the clouds.

Hoaxland DOES love hearing himself talk.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Mr. Richard Hoagland owns any Pets? I just think he has no time for cats....Or even dogs.

My goodness just think what goes through this mans mind wilst he trys to fall asleep...

[edit on 26-10-2009 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
OK. So thus far the biggest complaints are that his writting style is too colorful and interesting and should be more boring, that he talks too loud and out shouts people (don't know how you get that from reading an article he wrote), and that he Refers to himself in his book (again not this article) as hoagland (how else would you distinguish between which of the two authors did what?)

Ignorethe facts had it right. There is so much wrong with what he says and his evidence that it is difficult to know where to start. How do you disprove a blurry over exposed photo when compared to a view of the deathstar? If you don't already see the flaws posting pics and reasons is simply not going to help you.

orbitingfrog.com...

bobqat.com...

OMG there is a single colour ring around Earth in those infrared photos!!! There is a secret dome and city on the horizon for sure, must be aliens! Or maybe it's called light diffraction...hmmm.

[edit on 26/10/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

yeah!! you hit the mouse on the head!!

This guy is nuts!!

Anyway...do you think deviled ham is a bad snack for cats?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSayin

Could you give me the numbers of some of the originals that you have??? It would be interesting for me to have some new material to study.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonwize
reply to post by JustSayin

Could you give me the numbers of some of the originals that you have??? It would be interesting for me to have some new material to study.

I don't have any originals. I was just talking about Hoagland's so-called originals. You know, he just happens to catch the authentic NASA images on their site BEFORE they realize they've accidentally posted them, in which case they quickly toss up fabricated ones to fool everyone...LMAO...yeah OK Dickie!

I quickly tuned out Hoagland after a show he had with Art back in 2001 where he posted his so called proof of ancient ruined cities on Mars. The images showed no such evidence. Even Art called BS on him (and he used to be one of Art's favorite guests).
Ever since then, I can't even count how many times he exclaimed that 'disclosure is going to happen SOON!'
Hoagland just doesn't quit.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you guys wanna hear classic comedy, just go back and listen to any of Hoagland's interviews or shows with that other fool Kevin Smith. Absolutely laughable. I almost feel embarrassed for him listening to some of the things he says, especially about the C3PO head on the moon, which he says is "clear as day" and how George Lucas was seeded the Star Wars story from government people in the know. Seriously? Gimme a break.

I just have trouble figuring out how a grown man can be so foolish, unless he truly has a mental disorder or something, then I would give him a free pass.

But for anyone here teetering on giving him the benefit of a doubt, go listen to all his Kevin Smith Show interviews and that will remove all doubt about him being legitimate. And for those that are already on this fool's side, well maybe you should look in the mirror next time you criticize the current state of Ufology, and don't dare ask the question "why don't people take us seriously?".

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Jeez, where to start.

First off Keith Laney was the one who "found" and prossessed the IR images of Cydonyia and found all the blocky stuff that lines up with much of the stuff we can see in the in the visible light pics. NOT HOAGLAND

Next, the reason you can see something around Earth is because we do have a giant dome around us... It's called an atmosphere. How would you suggest this occurs on the Moon?

I think RCH probably loves cats. He sees one in the face on Mars for god's sake... He must infact be obsessed with them!

You guys are sinking to new lows. You say it's not worth explaining or posting pictures because you don't have real arguments. Why is it worth your time to go out of your way to tell us it's not worth your time? You guys should just hold your breath and cross your fingers that somone like Phage shows up. At least he can give real answers and provide real proof and real links to things that are relevent and in a language that everyone understands. You guys on the other hand are just exposing yourselfs as the closed minded yes men with no imaginations that you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
Jeez, where to start.

Next, the reason you can see something around Earth is because we do have a giant dome around us... It's called an atmosphere. How would you suggest this occurs on the Moon?

Are you trying to tell me that the temperature (infrared radiation) is constant in the atmosphere all around the planet? You have to be kidding me.

Here's one of Mercury, I'm sure the aliens built a huge dome there with alien cities to boot.

www.solarviews.com...

Believe and defend Hoagland all you want, but you are doing this site a disservice by presenting it uncritically.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Do some of the posters here understand that they are on the outside of the window looking in, and they will not get WHAT THEY WANT for evidence,they will get what there is and be FORCED to make a decision based on available information.

I can tell you what a punch in the nose feels like and you can watch other people being punched in the nose,and you can gather DNA from the spilled blood and interview eyewitnesses that watched ,and you can even find some videos of people being punched in the nose,but at the end of the day you will still never know what it feels like UNTIL YOU GET ONE OF YOUR OWN RIGHT ONTHE NOSE.

You need to feel the punch and everything that happens before and after to truly understand when a punch might come,what it looks like when it is on the way,the sound the fist makes whistleing towards you,the feeling of your adrenalin pumping as you decide on fight or flight,you need to see the look in the eye of the puncher,you need to feel what it is like to be knocked down but not out,I WILL STOP HERE.

Only then can you begin to sort through evidence and combine the evidence with personal experiences you have had ,then you can begin the complicated process of making a personal decision as to wether or not you believe the evidence you have,BUT REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU FIND TO BE YOUR CONCLUSION YOU ARE STILL FACED WITH THE REALITY THAT IT IS STILL A PERSONAL DECISION WETHER OR NOT YOU ACCEPT THE MATERIAL EVIDENCE AS BEING TRUE AND REAL,so you see my friends especially the military ones[because I have a great deal of respect for your sacrifice in principal and in action]there will never be a moment in our lives where the evidence overwhelmingly outweighs our own personal perspective,it cannot happen like that.

Even when you are given orders to engage in combat YOU WILL NOT PULL THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU MAKE A MORAL DECISION BASED ON YOUR CURRENT PERSPECTIVE OR YOUR CURRENT ACCEPTANCE REGARDING THE TRUTH AND REALITY OF YOUR SITUATION.Mind you when the bullets start to buzz you may simply react,which is what you were trained or conditioned to do in order to overcome your brains unwillingness to kill.

De-bunkers have been taught to react to things the same way a soldiers conditioning allows him to be an asset in a battle,BUT WE ALL BETTER START TO ASK WHO CONDITIONED US ALL TO SHUT OUR BRAINS DOWN AND JUST REACT WHEN WE ARE FACED WITH THIS OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE.

It is like a firefight ,nobody really makes a decision until the bullets start to fly and then everything happens so fast that all you are really cognizant of is the aftermath,the true sequence of events including your own behaviour only become clear after the fact,this is when you often find out that you did exactly what your training conditioned you to do and so did your commander and thats why you are alive enough to be pondering the thoughts.

The bullets are flying regarding disclosure and people are reacting to their conditioning as they were trained to do,the real fact that I guess we all have to try real hard to swallow is that we all know very well that there are a hell of a lot more soldiers than generals and that soldiers and generals are conditioned to react differently under common circumstances.

It will be up to individuals to decide wether they are soldier or generals .

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The only smoking gun Hoagland has is in his pants. Smoking from the friction of self stimulation.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Here's one of Mercury, I'm sure the aliens built a huge dome there with alien cities to boot.

www.solarviews.com...

Are you serious? I can't see any ring around the planet in that pic. It also looks like it is a picture taken in the visible wavelength of light and not IR.

Are you joking? Even if it was an IR picture it's way too small to see anything.

Talk about doing a disservice and being un-objective.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join