It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I find out the colour of my Aura?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I can't see Auras and the title says pretty much all I need to say. I want to know the colour of my Aura.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you use a mobile phone its probably rotten now though.

Do you really want to know this?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

The color of our aura changes all the time. There are many levels to the aura. You can find out more about them in a great book called, Hands of Light, by Barbara Brennan.

I have been able to see auras since I was a child, more so in the last 15 years or so. There are a few levels of aura that I call structural. These remain pretty consistent for a long time. There are also what I call Emotion auras, in between the structural layers that change constantly like watercolor paints in water. They indicate our emotional state mostly.

You could try going to a psychic, many of them/us are able to good a good sense of the general or main color of a person's aura.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
If you use a mobile phone its probably rotten now though.

Do you really want to know this?

You have no reason to believe what I have to say, but since you seem to believe phones make your aura "rotten" maybe you'll have an open mind.

I see auras, have worked with numerous populations including kids with autism and schizophrenic patients. The aura does NOT change due to mobile phone use. If it does it all it's more likely that it has changed due to the emotional content of the phone call.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Some info here

www.psychics.co.uk...

And here

Hope this helps!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This, taken from the above video, is similar to how I see them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96b77377b10c.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll find my sketch books and scan 'em someday =)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
This, taken from the above video, is similar to how I see them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96b77377b10c.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll find my sketch books and scan 'em someday =)

But what does it look like with mobile phones, i would say your energy field is shrunken with mobile phones.

Babies auras are massive, and you could feel them along way away, but adults are very small and weak.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I have a two year old wonderful baby girl. I watched her aura from birth on. For about the first four months of her life her aura was just a big blob of golden energy! It was amazing. As she became more aware of herself and more in tune with people it became more typical but still isn't as complex as an adult's aura.

The overall aura almost never shrinks in. Occassionally if someone is very focused on something the aura can become more focused in some areas, stronger or weaker in others, so to a novice viewer may look as though some part shrunk.

I don't notice any negative or unexpected change in the aura when someone is using a mobile. I'll keep more of an eye out and reprot if I see anything =)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

I have no kids, but i never pick up babies as i used to pick up and look after my nieces and nephews, and i could feel there energy field from along way away. Adults have hardly any energy of this type, and i would guess if you use mobiles, its even weaker.

But its true, about babies and kids, thats why they always used to sacifice babies, there pure energy, is enormous. Like i say i do not like picking up babies, it fills my whole body with a weird feeling, of there energy just seeping into me.

I think thats why people get broody, they cannot really feel the energy, but it effects them too.

But like i say, i stay away from babies altogether, and never look after my nieces and nephews anymore.

For all you who pick up babaies and get broody i think its the babies energy field just overwelming yours, with this freshness. It makes you feel broody, not me, but i mean i think thats why people get broody after picking up babies. Like i said above, i will never bring someone into this world, and i will never pick up babies again, i personally do not like the way there energy is so overwelming.

top topics

join