It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alanis morissette

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
gotta give it up for alanis..
she rocks out.
imo jagged little pill is one of the all time great albums..

any other alanis fans?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

I have met alanis and I must say, she has more energy than anyone I have ever met. Her voice has a certain quality to it that I really like.

And she is one of the few, that when she smiles at you, you can't help but smile back.

She also has some real raw emotion in her songs that carry on no matter how many times she sings them. Instead of buying songs, she writes all her own stuff and as you can tell, has deep meaning for her.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello, I'm argentus, and I'm an Alanis fan.

(hello argentus). ..... mumbling follows.

I've liked the raw quality of her music for quite a while, and have indulged in an errant physical attraction to her as well.

I'd really, really like her email, so m'bride and I can invite her here to just chill for a month or so, without pressure to do anything except watch the bush creatures comingle, swim, watch for a green flash, and perhaps join us for an hour or two pulling weeds in the back yard. She can even sleep in our new tent, and listen for iguanas, watch the stars and get a moontan.

Well, someday, perhaps. I was overjoyed a coupla months ago to actually hear "Hand In My Pocket" played in full on one of our local radio stations. I wanted to believe that it was an intentional endrun around the everpresent airwave censors.

new topics

join