Originally posted by jerico65
Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
It's wrong, evil, immoral, corrupt, criminal, and full of war crimes... keep supporting it you stooges. Keep empowering evil.
Get a grip and put away that broad brush that so many here on ATS love to use. The one that paints every Soldier in the US Army as a war criminal.
So, gonna drag off that new-enlisted PFC that's working in HQ Army and shoot her in the head as a war criminal? You know, since the all are,
according to you.
Let's get some things straight. First of all, we need a military and there is no question there are great people being taken advantage of in the
current political paradigm that the US Army currently occupies.
The US Army was at one time a great army that deserved the pride it had. Not so much these days. Like it or not, the Army now pushes a corrupt
agenda, a fascist agenda. With people who share the same ideological bed as Adolf Hitler.
You tell me after Desert Storm how Sadam Hussein was a threat to the US. How did Iraq have involvement in 9/11 and where were these alleged weapons
of mass destruction.
The TRUTH is:
- Iraq was no threat to Amerika.
- There was no involvement in 9/11
- No weapons of mass destruction.
- The UN didn't approve of the war thus making the invasion an ILLEGAL war on the world stage.
Not to mention all the lovely torture from the kind and warm heart of Donald Rumsfeld. That really impressed the world now didn't it. The land of
the free torturing Iraqi prisoners much like Nazi soldiers had done to to Jews.
So what we really have... here's the REAL truth.
- A country invaded another country illegally.
- LIED about the reasons to invade to the world.
- Secured the OIL fields within the first few weeks of the invasion.
- Ensured oil could flow out within the first few months of the invasion.
- Continued the slaughter and murder of every citizen of that nation trying to oust the invading horde that is America.
- Dumped tonnes of nuclear waste in the form of DU to poison the land/air/water for millions of years to come.
- Propped up a pupped government.
- Continues the occupation and murder of Iraqi citizens.
- Again... all on lies and false pretexts for war.
What if this was the US? And some other nation, any nation managed to defeat and occupy or liberate the US?
What if the roles were reversed?
Who is the real enemy here if Iraq was never a threat.
The fact is... the US is the enemy. And the real enemy America has to fight, is within.
But the problem is, too brainwashed like good lil' storm troopers to see the fascism they support. It really is a crime, and sad to see such a great
nation crumble into the very thing it once fought so hard to have... freedom.
There is no freedom for Iraq, only occupation. Same with Afghanistan. And soon for Iran.
World War III is right around the corner and the bad guy with all the blood on it's hand is not Nazi Germany.
Fighting for freedom... ya right. More like fighting for tyranny.