It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014~We made it~ATS Wennie Roast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I got thinking that if we make threw all the predictions that are due in the next couple/3 years. And after the smoke clears . I feel that it would be safe for us to have like a "Star Trek" like convention.

You wouldn't have to wear a name tag if you choose not too. Just thought it would be an intresting crowd...all walks.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

2014~We made it~ATS Wennie Roast

What exactly is a 'wennie'?

J/K - There are a number of websites planning tailgaters for the evening of Dec 20-21 2012... so, why not?

Fire 'em up!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sounds good,

We could all bring little stamps with which to star and flag each others ATS t-shirts which would of course need to have digitized prints of our favorite avatars.

I'm in...... no poking with spoons though.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Sounds good,

We could all bring little stamps with which to star and flag each others ATS t-shirts which would of course need to have digitized prints of our favorite avatars.

I'm in...... no poking with spoons though.

lol....Ok I will let you slide. Yes I thought also it would be real cool to see some of the faces behind the avatar...bet a lot of us would be shocked.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Balls to that, I say we should have one well before then so we can go out with a bang ....thats if you believe the hype.....

new topics

top topics

join