It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My intrabduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hola Chaps and Chapesses...

After browsing for the last while I decided to swallow the bait and sign up.

Very impressed with the range of subjects on ATS and feel I have input to donate which I have not yet encountered on the site (although I am sure it is 'out there' somewhere!)

It is after all, the 25 Oct 2009 and possibly there won't be a world (I mean an ATS) left tomorrow, so apparently it must be now or never... (surely that's just good ATS marketing?).

Born a dragged up in London, I am in based in sunny Italy right now but back off to my home of the last 7 years, Rio de Janeiro, this coming week.

I won't write too much now - in case this post get's binned, but needless to say, you'll all be hearing more from me.

Until then...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Magoo

Welcome to the bunch Mr Magoo. (Nice nickname btw - i used to love that cartoon
)

Looking forward for your inputs.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

Sound like a military person to me, but anyways new members to the ATS info. mob is the best thing I have ever been a part of.

Spread the word ....Deny Ignorance!...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Thanks for the welcome...

No, definitely NOT a military person... I've actually spent the last 20 years working around the world (Oz, India, Brasil, Venezuela, and everywhere from Bulgaria to Portugal and Sicily to Aberdeen in Europe...Oh and Afghanistan to Iraq, Ho ho, he he!) in the the underground Party/Rave scene. I live off of selling party clothing, but that's another story and not really relevant to ATS!

Respect!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Welcome. Most everything in your life is relevant, and you'll find a spot to talk about it here. don't forget the sister forums on BTS, your experiances in the underground rave world will find an audience there, and probably fellow travellers.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh my a party boy are ya?

I can imagine partying my way around the world. Nice, nice.

Please do check out BTS, it's a more party like atmosphere. I go there to relax and wind down from the rigors of ATS.

I'm really interested about what your definition of "party clothes " is. It certainly has my curiosity up. My thoughts are going back and forth from leather wear to Micky Mouse costumes.

My idea of party clothes is dresses made of satin, lots of gold and diamonds and beautiful 4 inch heals.

Anyway, we shall soon see.

I usually have sweet tea down the hall but for you I have a jar of Georgia's best home brew right beside the tea.

Party on.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Now you see, this is what makes life all the more worthwhile... A sense of humour, even on Oct 25th, the day of the Apocalypse (it is today isn't it?)!

Leather Mickey Mouse outfits in 4 inch high heels? Is there any other way to go to a party?

See you on the Dancefloor..... You'll know how to spot me now.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello Mr Magoo.

Can I take it you mis-spelled the thread title purposely?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Magoo
reply to post by dizziedame

See you on the Dancefloor.....

..... 'cause that's what it's for.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
someone DRAGED UP ,in south london would know its BRAZIL

OK MATE

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by okvin

Actually, if you wish to correct my English spelling, I was in fact "DRAGGED" up in North and East London.

And the Brazilians (as it is written in the 'English' language), spell their country BRASIL!

upload.wikimedia.org...

After living in the land of the Samba for many years, I speak Portuguese fluently and have also a large extended family in that particular part of Latin America, so I always spell my adopted country as the locals spell it. I'm actually returning there this week to look for a new home and to my dying day I shall refer to Brazil (there, are you happy?) as BRASIL!

If that rocks your boat...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mpbdsnu

You're quite correct,

This being ATS and all, I realise it should have said "My Alien Intrabduction".

Doh! Silly Newbie!!!!

top topics

join