It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity's Bias?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Tell me it isn't so... I listen to him all the time...

But this pissed me off:

Guy calls in and says he doesn't like either party.
What does he do?

Hannity says to stay home and NOT vote.

What about Libertarian party of populist party that restores the power to the people, and decentralizes the government???

Ya know, where people can make their own decisions and not be molly coddled by government and be told what to do and not to do.

What the hell is up with that. I'm so mad a Hannity.
I tried to call in but he's off the air.

I'm calling him tomorrow... What bias bull#.
Nobody seems to care about their own liberties these days.

They put all their trust into Lib Or Repub.
And their both retarded.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well hannity has a point.

since there isnt a third choice the guy can go out and vote or stay home and not vote if he has such little confidence in kerry and bush.

its a pretty simple concept.

unless nader is actually going to be on the ballot but if the guy doesnt like nader...back to step one, stay home and dont vote.

of course hannity's priority is to promote republican ideals, not third party ideals so he isnt going to say anything about voting for a third choice. but you should know this. and you choose to listen to him. dont be mad over what he says, be mad at yourself for listening to him.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hannity always claims he's not bias, he's fair, and fingerpoints like liberals do.

I'm aware his loyalties are to the Republicans, but if he's so "fair" and unbias like he claims to be, my point is, he should be out there talking about libertarians and populist if he's so hell bent on true freedoms.

Cuz thats what those two parties really stand for.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sorry...inadvertant double post....

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Hannity always claims he's not bias, he's fair, and fingerpoints like liberals do.

edit

I think he means that he tells the truth, very unvarnished. I've heard him smash GWB and his administration for things he didn't agree with, so he isn't one totally one sided, although he is an avowed conservative. He was saying the other day that he thought the teachers that showed the Berg beheading to their students were right to do so. I disagree totally, as it's the PARENTS decision to show or not to show those things to their kids. Besides, all but one of those teachers did it for political reasons. I was a bit pissed at him for that view....but that's my problem.

I think what he ment by go home was that a vote for anything but the two main parties is a wasted vote. It is simply as if it was a vote not counted, as those like Nader have no chance at all. He doesn't want folks wasting their vote.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

edit

I think he means that he tells the truth, very unvarnished. I've heard him smash GWB and his administration for things he didn't agree with, so he isn't one totally one sided, although he is an avowed conservative. He was saying the other day that he thought the teachers that showed the Berg beheading to their students were right to do so. I disagree totally, as it's the PARENTS decision to show or not to show those things to their kids. Besides, all but one of those teachers did it for political reasons. I was a bit pissed at him for that view....but that's my problem.

No way. Last night he was dead set against the teacher's idea of showing the beheading, I heard the radio version and the saw the tv interview, not once did he say he agreed.

He had a woman on who was a teacher's administrator and she got a really crass remark from the principal when she went to her with the info her kids gave ect..
Hannity was totally agreeing with the fact that what that teacher did was bull#.

I think you may have misinterpreted.

As for the wasted vote thing.
I don't think it would be a wasted vote considering there are millions of people in this country that don't like liberals or conservatives, so libertarian and populist could very likely get the votes.

But also alot of stupid people live in this country where they think theirs only two sides... OR believe the bull# about how the other parties would never get in ....

So many people so little votes only two parties??? I don't buy it.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

No way. Last night he was dead set against the teacher's idea of showing the beheading, I heard the radio version and the saw the tv interview, not once did he say he agreed.

I think you may have misinterpreted.

As for the wasted vote thing.
IBut also alot of stupid people live in this country where they think theirs only two sides... OR believe the bull# about how the other parties would never get in ....

So many people so little votes only two parties??? I don't buy it.

Sorry to correct you, but I listened to him Wednesday night, and he said he was all for it. Even told about one 17 year old kid who said, "Hey, this is news, I want to see it". Direct quote from Hannity's mouth. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, and agree with most of his views. I'm military, and he's our greatest supporter.

I never said there weren't more than two sides, but if you think there is a chance in hell of a third party EVER getting into the white house while we have the system we do now, then I'm sorry to say you are deluded. Nader's green party couldn't get his 2% required for matching funds the last two times. Sorry....not gonna happen...

new topics

top topics

join