It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Webpage: Iraqi Rewards Program (ARABIC Translation Requested)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
CIA webpage: Iraqi Rewards Program

Is a few pages all in Arabic, I believe. Would love a translation.

Some internet chatter says that this is essentially a "SNITCH" or "TIPLINE" for Iraqis to give up information about WMD's, terrorism, etc etc.

If that is the case....

Does the CIA think many connected Iraqis just happen to be surfing the CIA homepage and find such a small link.

This is where the search for WMD's has gone. Hey this is the CIA.... we need help finding stuff... because we cant do it alone.

I will probably get a computer virus, convicted of molestation and suspiciously killed in a small plane wreck for this post... But it is just too funny.

Looking forward to some translations... if anyone knows someone... please have them translate this and post the translations or the summary at least.

[edit on (10/25/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The translated text goes something like this...

translate.google.com...#

Greetings,

Thank you for visiting our site, and inform you that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is committed to
Protect the security of the United States. We appreciate the contribution of the people who are in solidarity with us, in every
Around the world and share our vision for security and stability. If you have a any information
Believes that it may be important for the Government of the United States, please provide us with this information through
Our secure on the Internet.

Threats:
If in possession of information about imminent attacks by insurgents or terrorists against civilians
Or infrastructure or public places or American interests, we ask you to give us that
Information via our secure on the Internet. The Report also ask you to local security services immediately
And provide them with information about the threat.

How you can help:
There are many ways you can contribute to strengthen the security of the United States, and we appreciate
Courageous people willing to provide information leading to the arrest of terrorists and the leaders of
Extremists, and to provide information frustrate or stop terrorist attacks.

Grants and Awards:
Give rewards to people who provide information that may be used directly for the arrest of leaders
Extremists and terrorist organizations. The Government of the United States was ready to give generous bonuses
Persons who provide accurate information can be verified and lead to the arrest of leaders
Extremists and terrorists. Rewards of up to $ 10 million for the arrest of official
Former Iraqi regime, Izzat al-Douri. Gives other rewards to other people wanted and
Including names of persons listed below.

Most wanted in Iraq:
Al Qaeda leader in Iraq Abu Ayyub al-Masri
Commander of the so-called Islamic State in Iraq, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi
Commander of Ansar al-Sunnah / Ansar al-Islam Abu Abdallah al-Shafei
The former Iraqi regime official Izzat al-Douri

Coalition Forces member missing:
May be given rewards for information on missing members of the coalition forces, including:

Names of members of U.S. military forces and American civilians missing and abducted dates:

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Found an english version and yes... they are looking for tipsters.

CIA webpage - Iraqi Rewards Program (english)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7df8ebd122e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Don't be too quick to laugh at this.

This program has been in place for sometime as have other "reward" programs. This is normal operating procedure. I can't speak for the Iraqi information program but I do know that the others have lead to arrests. Specifically, the Special Nuclear Materials program. Before you ask, I have no source for what I just said. Believe it, or don't believe, makes no difference really because they do work whether you believe it or not.

top topics

join