It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could THIS be the reason for the H1N1 "National Emergency"? (Bank related...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just thinking outside the box about why Obama declared the virus a national emergency... I see in another thread here at ATS that there are/were a TON of banks whose online portals were shutdown "for maintenance" last night and into this morning.

- The dollar is crashing
- Commercial lenders, the next shoe to drop, have officially started to die. The CMBS crash will make the housing bust look like a gnat on the face of the moon in comparison. (Please see my explanation below...)
- Bank closures crested 100 on Friday
- This is the 33'rd national emergency for the nation. This is reeeeallly stretching things, but the highest Masonic degree is 33.

Could TBTB be planning to close the banks and confiscate everyone's money out of "fears of spreading the virus"? I could see them replacing it with RFID-equipped cards, which you'd only get in-exchange for taking the vaccine.

Once the markets open on Monday, they'd crash due to the confiscation - like a HUGE crash. Foreign nations would DUMP every single cent they had since they would have completely lost confidence in the dollar. The gov't waits a few days for the confiscation and exchange to be completed, meanwhile the economy and the dollar continue to drop to unheralded levels.

Say a week later, the govt comes out and announces that since the economy is so far down, we can't repay our debts and the U.S. can't come back without the aid of our N. American friends, or our worldwide friends, and that we're switching to the Amero or some other world currency. Since everyone has been shifted to a piece of plastic - this change would be instantaneous and simple to implement.

Could this be the catalyst that starts the ball rolling?

Interesting times.....

Edit - A note on the Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) crash and why it's so incredibly bad:

No one YET on any network has spoken about the cascade event coming with the CMBSs. Hundreds of billions (with a B) of CMBSs are out there. What they are afraid to talk about is the fact that NO ONE (without a lot of digging) knows who really owns all of the CMBSs since many, many lenders only own a little piece of the mortgage.

So, the owner of the shopping center that was full in 2002 when he built it and took out the mortgage for 80% of its THEN value is up against his balloon in his morgage. But in the past couple of years, 3/4 of his center went dark and he's been feeding it out of his pocket every month hoping for a turn-around. Well it's 7 year balloon time and it's time to re-fi.

(Commercial loans are amortized over 30 or 40 years, with a balloon due in 7-10 years. This is by-design, as in the past, the owner would just re-fi because his property would have increased in value, and the banks want their share of the pie...)

You know of course, why commercial lenders put in 5-10 year balloons. It's to SOAK the poor slob borrower with new and more fees, fees, fees and points and more points. But wait, there's more. Lots more. Who will do the re-fi since there are so many lenders in his deal? Suntrust won't since all they do is service the loan, which is typical for CMBSs. So, our shopping center owner is STUCK. He has a 75% vacancy and his cash reserves have been depleted. He no longer qualifies to re-fi ANYWHERE.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

Well, the timing is suspicious to say the least.

Anyone with common sense would have shut the border down long ago once it was suspected that an epidemic was spreading at this point of entry so as to stop the flow through main source of flow of a disease and or plague, although this is just a different variation of the flu.

But then again we are speaking about Government here, and the lack of common sense is somewhat of a prerequisite in order to serve in office. Basic common sense suggests if you want to stop something you go to the source, not chase it around all over the damn country after the fact throwing what equals ketchup packets at a pissed off bull.

The border has been militarized now for quite some time so it is not like this would have been difficult, or unnecessary, but then again the Government does not know how to be proactive or take proactive measure without looking like or acting like a despot, and the intelligence level of people suspecting the use of this event to claim National Emergency almost as if a false flag were under way is admirable as well as it says people have not forgotten the past abuses under such use of the law.

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

Be sure and read the thread above about what a false flag is if you do not already know it.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I was on the phone with my grandmother today and the first thing out of her mouth when I mentioned H1N1 being a national emergency was "Its a cover up, something big is going down." This is from a woman who normally thinks TPTB can do no harm. If she sees it....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I was on the phone with my grandmother today and the first thing out of her mouth when I mentioned H1N1 being a national emergency was "Its a cover up, something big is going down." This is from a woman who normally thinks TPTB can do no harm. If she sees it....

Way to go grandma.

did you ask her why she thought that or is she just suspicious now due to the changing times?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well, the timing is suspicious to say the least.

Anyone with common sense would have shut the border down long ago once it was suspected that an epidemic was spreading at this point of entry so as to stop the flow through main source of flow of a disease and or plague, although this is just a different variation of the flu.

The old boss is same as the new boss. TFNOCSMD!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Way to go grandma.

did you ask her why she thought that or is she just suspicious now due to the changing times?

Nah, she was really edgy about talking about it. she said it upset her to keep discussing it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I've added some more info to my original posting as I further reflect on "what could be".

If they wanted the virus to spread so that fear/paranoia would build, then they've done precisely what they should have. I can say that here in Atlanta, there are mobs at health clinics. Literally. A clinic gets 200 doses, and word spreads online and the clinic has to call the police to control the crowds.

People are completely freaked out, and since they are - it makes them far more susceptible to influence from the govt.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrike071
Just thinking outside the box about why Obama declared the virus a national emergency... I see in another thread here at ATS that there are/were a TON of banks whose online portals were shutdown "for maintenance" last night and into this morning.

- The dollar is crashing
- Commercial lenders, the next shoe to drop, have officially started to die
- Bank closures crested 100 on Friday
- This is the 33'rd national emergency for the nation. This is reeeeallly stretching things, but the highest Masonic degree is 33.

Could TBTB be planning to close the banks and confiscate everyone's money out of "fears of spreading the virus"? I could see them replacing it with RFID-equipped cards, which you'd only get in-exchange for taking the vaccine.

Once the markets open on Monday, they'd crash due to the confiscation - like a HUGE crash. The gov't waits a few days for the confiscation and exchange to be completed, meanwhile the economy and the dollar continue to drop to unheralded levels.

Say a week later, the govt comes out and announces that since the economy is so far down, we can't repay our debts and the U.S. can't come back without the aid of our N. American friends, or our worldwide friends, and that we're switching to the Amero or some other world currency. Since everyone has been shifted to a piece of plastic - this change would be instantaneous and simple to implement.

Could this be the catalyst that starts the ball rolling?

Interesting times.....

That is a really scary thought, i hope you are wrong lol

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately its very logical. If its true, I think the next question is how much time do we have, and what action do we take.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Unfortunately its very logical. If its true, I think the next question is how much time do we have, and what action do we take.

preparation time was months ago and only the elite were given the word. The general public is always the last to know.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I created a thread specifically because of your thread due to a lack of knowledge of exactly what the National Emergency Act is and how it might affect people.

National Emergency Act : Know Your Law, When Law Is Suspended, and You May Be Arrested

National Security Act : SKL

You would be surprised the amount of people who do not know about the National Emergency Act and what it means to them once a National Emergency has been declared like the current effort blaming H1N1.

I linked it back to this thread as well so that people can find your thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Wow - that's a TON of good information there. Thanks for posting that as well as spreading the word. Now I guess all we can do is prepare ourselves, and sit back and see what happens.

I sincerely hope it is nothing, but I have a feeling that things much larger are afoot.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I had a toll collector tell me that " I shouldnt have a dollar bill in my mouth with swine flue going around and everything" I told him I am stronger than swine flu.

Just flex and be pissed off about it. show no fear, and look a lil crazy

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Those who claimed the financial collapse was engineered suddenley have more credibility,as this national emergency seems tailor made to destroy any remaining shreds of economic stability.

How the hell will the economy get fixed if people can't travel/work due to the emergency?
Is this the plan-to destroy any remaining wealth in the USA,to soften up the people for martial law?

Another slighty more wacky theory keeps tickling me as well-don't laugh,this is ATS after all...

But what if this talk of alien disclosure at the end of November is known to be on the cards by the US government?
What if the Government are NOT behind the disclosure,but the aliens themselves are,with a view to freeing us from impending tyranny?
The governmemt would,in this situation,declare a national emergency in order to have the ability to do whatever they felt to be needed to hold onto their power over the populace.

The Swine flu could just be an acceptable cover story...

I warned you not to laugh!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse
What a intriguing theory, Maybe the government is trying to meet the deadline?

But deadline for what... Will general knowledge of the existence of, or even better, actual contact with of extraterrestrials and the reality of the mind-blowing universe free us from the bonds of illusory slavery?

Is this what the PTB is afraid of? Losing control? I don't see how a police state could prevent 'X' reaction or action. They will have a hard time because people are waking up too fast and demanding total freedoms except do no harm, cause no loss, and it might be that reason instead of the extraterrestrial disclosure/reaction reason.

How and what does the PTB expect the reaction to be? Will they expect people to jail them or kill them dead in the streets for ripping them off or do they expect a police world where the reaction is controlled by jailing entire families and dissenters to the established World Order through the use of technology and good old fashioned 'enforcers'.

It's all in the name of National Security, for Homeland Security, but security for the elites only. You, you can starve, be poor, be afraid, live war, live terrorism, because it is us who want to keep you that way. There is a reason.

If the extraterrestrials who are coming here are genuinely good and not the 'good cops' in a grand universal drama orchestrated by some group of elite aliens on some planet in some universe
then I hope they will at least get on air and tell Earthlings to wake up and throw off the yokes, or something because I'm getting antsy.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Way to go grandma.

Nah, she was really edgy about talking about it. she said it upset her to keep discussing it.

My mom just told me the same thing; "scare tactic, works every time" were her words...

Now what it's meant to accomplish and what the real goals are, are still up in the air. So many theories around.

Great additional links, Spartan, fabulous information!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
If the extraterrestrials who are coming here are genuinely good and not the 'good cops' in a grand universal drama orchestrated by some group of elite aliens on some planet in some universe
then I hope they will at least get on air and tell Earthlings to wake up and throw off the yokes, or something because I'm getting antsy.

Now THAT is a great theory,the universal good cop/bad cop trick...hehe,we should be OK if the alien is the Good cop...at least for a while until his Bad cop brothers come to harvest our pituitary glands.

I almost prefer the engineered financial colapse theory though...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thanks LadySkadi.

I always try to bring as much to a topic as possible.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I can't believe this. Today is payday, I go to the store and my atm/credit card does not work.

I call the credit union and apparently they are having some problems but supposedly they don't know what the problem is. Apparently it's been like this for 3 days and they didn't bother to let the customers know.

SOOO no shopping with atm/credit card!!

top topics

join