It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction case from Dulce base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
hello

i think this is one of the most interesting Alien Gray abduction cases..

"My experience happened in July of 1987. I had about a three hour 'missing time' in which later, under hypnosis, I relived the most unusual night of my life... I did not go willingly to the craft. Two small aliens dragged me by my two arms on my back to the craft after they rendered me unconscious. The next thing I remember is waking up on a table inside some type of small craft. A 'guide' greeted me and gave me something to drink. I now believe it was a stimulant of some kind because I was not sleepy after I drank the substance. I was taken out of the craft and when I looked around I noticed I was standing on top of a hill. It was dark, but I saw a faint light near a cavern. We walked up to this area and it is then that I saw a man, dressed in a red military-type jump suit [like a pilot would wear]. My guide seemed to know this man as he greeted him as we came closer.

whole documnet

well, it supossedly happened at Dulce...Dulce....lets see....

INSIDE THE DULCE BASE Security Officers wear jumpsuits, with the Dulce Symbol on the front upper left side. The standard hand weapon, at Dulce is a "Flash Gun", which is good against Humans and Aliens. The ID card (used in card slots, for the doors and elevators) has the Dulce Symbol above the ID photo. "Government Honchos" use cards with the Great Seal of the U.S. on it. "The Cult of the All-Seeing Eye" (THE NEW WORLD ORDER) 13, "666" The Phoenix Empire....."9" "Illuminism"... "One out of many". After the Second Level, everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a Uniform. "Visitors" are given an 'off white' uniform. In front of ALL sensitive areas are scales built under the doorway, by the door control. The persons card must match with the weight and code or the door won't open. Any discrepancy in weight (any change over three pounds) will summon Security. No one is allowed to carry anything into or out of sensitive areas. All supplies are put thru a Security conveyor system. The Alien Symbol language appears a lot at the Facility. During the construction of the Facility (which was done in stages, over many years) the Aliens assisted in the Design and Construction materials. Many of the things assembled by the workers, were of a Technology they could not understand, yet...it would function when fully put together. Example: The elevators have no cables. They are controlled magnetically. The Magnetic system is inside the walls. There are no conventional electrical controls. All is controlled by advanced Magnetics. That includes a magnetically induced ( phosphorescent ) Illumination System. There are no regular light bulbs. All EXITS are magnetically controlled. Note: it has been reported that, "If you place a large magnet on a entrance, it will affect an immediate interruption. They will have to come out and reset the system."

The DULCE Base has studied Mind Control Implants, Bio-Psi Units, ELF Devices capable of Mood, Sleep and Heartbeat Control, ect,ect. D.A.R.P.A. (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) is using these Technologies to manipulate people. They establish 'The Projects', set priorities, coordinate efforts and guide the many participants in these undertakings. Related Projects are studied at Sandia Base by "The Jason Group" (of 55 scientists). They have secretly harnessed the Dark Side of Technology and hidden the beneficial Technology from the Public. Other Projects take place at "AREA #51" in Nevada..."DREAMLAND"[Data Repository Establishment and Maintenace Land], ELMINT[Electro-Magnetic Intelligence], CODE EMPIRE, CODE EVA, PROGRAM HIS[Hybrid Intelligence System], BW/CW, IRIS[Infrared Intruder System], BI-PASS, REP-TILES. The studies on LEVEL #4, at DULCE, includes Human-Aura research, as well as all aspects of Dreams, Hypnosis, Telepathy, ect. They know how to manipulate the BIOPLASMIC BODY (of Man). They can lower your heart beat, with Deep Sleep "DELTA WAVES", induce a static shock, then re-program via a Brain- Computer Link. They can introduce data and programed reactions into your Mind (Information impregnation - the "Dream Library". We are entering an ERA of the Technologicalization of Psychic Powers. The development of techniques to enhance man/machine communications, Nano-Tech, Bio-Tech Micro-Machines, PSI-War, E.D.O.M. (Electronic Dissolution of Memory), R.H.I.C. (Radio-Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control) and various forms of behavior control (Via Chemical Agents, Ultra-Sonics, Optical and other forms of EM Radiation). The Physics of "Consciousness."

and supossedly here is how a lab at Dulce looks....

www.paranormalknowledge.com...

ok.....NOW....am i seeing a Gray alien in this pic...he is HERE....

i.imagehost.org...

bio-tech going on here? a breeding program?

thanks

[edit on 25-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Curious, since you state that you think this is one of the most amazing abduction cases, can you maybe elaborate on why you think this case is more amazing than the dozens of other similar tales?

I would like to comment more about it, but since you don't elaborate and just did a flyby with just a few of your own words and the typical links to follow from there I am at a loss as to what you want to discuss.

Do you want to discuss the entire case?
Are there certain parts of it that make this case important to you?
etc.......

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
there are many many cross references regarding Dulce base, people who have been abducted and taken to Dulce, to Montauk also...

it is clear that something is happening at Dulce...

my idea....is there someone of the members on ATS who lives in Dulce? so he can give us first hand impressions of the site....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
well, cant say i know anybody who went near it, but nobody without security clearance will..

one thing that i personally would love to have help investigating is why certain individuals, including myself are interupted in research, or the attmept to build a generator that runs on nothing but magnetics mainly by the NSA. after reading through the dulce papers, i just wanted to know if using magnetics on such a scale really was possible. i mean, they claim that the lights themselves ran on magnetics and not electricity at all,.this interested me, and every attempt to pool together ingenuitive thinkers to achieve this goal is flogged, or removed. i want this looked into because it would mean an alternative energy source that can be used in space, or places that dont have the geothermal energy, fossil fuels, or even sunlight.

if this comment is removed, either by me, staff, or some other means, it will just show that the government really really really doesnt want this power harnessed. think about it. (skeptics can pretend that there are no aliens there, although theyve been here just as long as we have) but think about it, there are all the accounts of everything running on magnetism down there. if they were to reveal such a revolutionary technology it would bury fossil fuels( no pun intended) and they would lose a massive amount of money. yes they could make money from the designs, or machines themselves, but if they master this technology while we slirp up as much oil as we can, they can use this as a way to "save" humanity when we are almost out of oil, they would be treated as gods. out of the woodworks they will reveal these unbelievable inventions, and could use this as the biggest bargaining chip that has ever been conceived, as the other choice would be chaos. this is a genius idea, if not despicable, and cold, but they would make money the whole time they suck up the oil, getting more and more the more wells dry up

im tired of national security being so fragile that one 27 year old inventor trying to create a generator that not only is self sustaining, isnt dangerous in the slightest when compared to nuclear power, or even gasoline. now i may be too bold to assume that i could be the inventor of this generator, especially when my fresearch went missing from my house, but its the fact that nobody will, that that research in particular seems forbidden. did i really hit the nail on the head, and the us doesnt want an alternative power source yet, or is it just a coincidence that several people i know dropped their research all at once, and just seemed way too spooked. this website is designed to help get to the bottom of conspiracies, so i got one for you

i want any engineer/inventor to attempt to build (or even explain how one would be built) a generator that runs on lodestone/rare earth magnets. this is a call to tinkerers everywhere, because i will promise that if you research enough, you will have a visit from an escalade and a couple suits. second, if it IS possible to build one, it might show that tales from dulce have their roots in truth, and that magnetism could be the most efficient energy source, and that has just been sitting in front of our noses for generations

this will be posted on several dulce threads, as i am desperate now. i have a few helpers, they just refuse to talk about this project anywhere but in person, most likely due to my friends and their sexy cars. the main line is that we need help. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I could give you first habd impressions, but they aren't very exciting. Some things of interest, however.

originally posted by: deejayiwan
there are many many cross references regarding Dulce base, people who have been abducted and taken to Dulce, to Montauk also...

it is clear that something is happening at Dulce...

my idea....is there someone of the members on ATS who lives in Dulce? so he can give us first hand impressions of the site....

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Two small aliens dragged me by my two arms on my back to the craft after they rendered me unconscious.

How does one remember being dragged and see where he is being dragged while unconscious ?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
No longer exists! Shame!

top topics

join