It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Salla, Ph.D Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
While I personally have never given much credence to all the et/ufo tales ,this would be a perfect time and person to disclose that they are real.While I personally will never believe a shred obama says I know it would play into his and the whole NWO scam(ooops agenda).the aliens want this ,the aliens want that and many people would swoon and follow like lemmings.Nuclear dis armament would be first then personal weapons with freedom to follow and then the NWO agenda one world gov,currency,religion with et as savior...this may also be to get people distracted while obama and czars continue to wreak havoc on our country and constitution As to the peace prize giving obama some sort of new credence it seems to have finished off what credence any Nobel of the past may have carried.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb and trusting these guys.

Just because things are getting dull around here.

Capitalism, Consumerism, **** thy neighbor, **** the little man, and **** any system of economics that encourage one to help another living sentient because they can pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Things need a change.

Oh, I know how individuals will make the claim that this is the plan of TPTB, however, they are not all powerful. They do not understand the can of worms they would unleash if they headed such an event. It will backfire if they are doing it instead of the "White Hats".

I've been feeling something...something is coming soon and it has been disturbing me on the inside...I have an increased sense of anxiety and my dreams and meditations have also been affected...However I have no clue if it is connected with disclosure or not.

Whatever is to come will come. If not disclosure...something, I am unwillingly feeling it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Would I be wrong to suggest...

That this website has turned into a flamewar.

Almost every post I read is completely irrelevant to the thread..

It's as if most members are simply finding the easiest thread to attack to lay their beliefs on it....without know what they are talking about..then going back to their own little belief section to tell the others how dumb the others beliefs were....

Or is that just me..

o.o

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Triple_helixxx

Nope you are not alone there. Just ignore the inane and focus on the insane - works for me

Seriously though, just try not to let it get to you. My baptism of fire on joining showed me the error of my ways. It is the nature of the beast!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Triple_helixxx

No it's not just you at all. This place has become a bear pit where reasonable discussion is almost impossible and snide sarcasm and insults are pretty much the standard. It's a great shame.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Dont let it get to you , some people are entrenched in there box of beliefs , their only way to counter someone with differing beliefs is to try and shoot them down thus showing their Ignorance of both the subject and the way to hold a debate .

Deny their Ignorance

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This video is Dr Michael Salla at the X-Conference 2009 on Obama Administration, 'Need to Know'/Secrecy System, and Contact Disclosure .
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I do not know what to believe any more from these people.
It will happen when it happens it may be a few months from now or 100 years but I am not holding my breath.
Has anyone thought of millions of people signing a petition for disclosure and giving it to congress? That may help somewhat in our favor....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Its already happening mate
www.faxonwashington.org...

The goal of Phase - III is nothing less than Disclosure as soon as possible during 2009. Between November 4, 2008 and May 31, 2009 thousands of letters, faxes and/or emails were sent to the presidential transition headquarters and the White House calling for President Barack Obama to end the Truth Embargo regarding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and release as much relevant information to the American people as possible within reasonable constraints of national security.

why not get involved and try to make a difference

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I would love to see Disclosure but sending a zillions fax or briefings by sending emails to "the white house" won't push forward anything.

We are no longer in the 60s and this is not Startrek being cancelled.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

I would love to see Disclosure but sending a zillions fax or briefings by sending emails to "the white house" won't push forward anything

It will do more than doing nothing , If Governments see the tide of public opinion changing by receiving zillions of fax's that is likely to do more than not receiving any fax's , its a small thing but Acorns and Oak Trees and all that

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by gortex]

That threw me off right away.

I've been thinking about disclosure, even if Barack Obama announced it to the world, we would still need proof. It seems they are not threatening to our existence, in regards to their culture. However, I think if one was not mentally prepared to acknowledge the existence of ET's that person will most likely go absolutely insane.

ET's capable of visiting Earth are basically from the future. Traveling deep space you must have to go through a wormhole of some sort. I wonder why an ET race would come up with idea to develop technology that will eventually make them capable of traveling through the Universe.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well there you go , anybody with an open mind is an ignorant fool and you stand above us all like a shining beacon of truth .

Hopefully the beacon takes 8 D cell batteries up the shaft.....

While I can't help but feel the exact same skepticism thanks to the myriad of prior actors on ATS in this meme to say there is a lot of traffic in the UFO community actually coming from people with contacts would be an understatement. There's a hell of a lot of smoke blowing around for there to be no fire, I'd be surprised if there's nothing behind this.

I do however think it's entirely possible that some real forward movement by one or two people has been jumped on by quite a few others who hope to ride the train home. The sudden posting of disclaimers by those specific persons serves as more than enough of a clue as to who they might be.....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So to all of you who do not believe, what would disclosure of ruins on the moon do to your belief system?

Disclosure of an alien race? And that many UFO's are actually interstellar space craft.

Just try to imagine what that would do to your way of life/thinking and post your thoughts.

I already believe in all the above, and it has affected me not in the least.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

If NASA or the US Gov were to announce the discovery of ruins or artificial structures on the moon I would take that as disclosure .
It would be like the discovery of the Rosetta Stone , from one small piece of knowledge all else would follow .

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sooooo.... now its early 2010? What happened to 09? ... and 08? and 07? ...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Odd timing. In today's Washington Post, the Vatican held a 5 day conference on the possible impact of extraterrestrial biological life:

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by danelectro

what the? read it....that really is odd...hm...

[edit on 8/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

It wouldn't affect me, because i'm waiting for it many years... as a starseed, i feel the need for this kind of thing to happen...even if it were just those ruins/bases on Moon and Mars, that would make me happy for starters...
One thing is certain though, if they disclose ET's and show them on TV, allowing people to interact with them in some way, I will be careful, because when it comes from the government, you have to stick to the rule "better safe then sorry." I don't want to end up cleaning alien shoes if you know what i mean...I'll trust my instinct and gut...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join