It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Salla, Ph.D Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Now Michael Salla is backing up David Wilcock , maybe there is something to all of this .
I have seen many Disclosure soon stories over the years but they have normally been lone voices ,but this one seems to be getting support from many sources , now we have Michael Salla , Dr Pete Peterson and Richard Hoagland singing the same tune .
With many Governments around the World releasing formally secret UFO documents over the last couple of years it does feel like there is a process in operation .

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

www.examiner.com... ulu-Exopolitics-Examiner
As we head into the second decade of the 21st century maybe now is the time , I no nobody will believe it until it happens but it may be about to happen

[edit on 25-10-2009 by gortex]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I no nobody will believe it until it happens but it may be about to happen

Gortex, I think you're right about that my friend, nobody (or very few people) will believe it until it happens.

I'm not sure whether I should believe Salla or Icculus:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by icculus

Originally posted by icculus
Mr. Salla is a fracking moron, anyone that reads an examiner article and thinks it has a *shred* of credibility is horribly mistaken. Anyone, that takes Mr. Salla seriously should do the world a favor and not reproduce.

OK I wouldn't go quite as far as Iculus as to suggest that people that believe Salla not reproduce, however, these disclosure predictions seem to be taking after the doomsday prophecies we've had for thousands of years, and none of those came true. The disclosure predictions haven't been going on as long but the pattern is the same, we keep getting predictions that never come true.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm just going to start a new thread on here everyday about eminent disclosure and put up different dates.

Eventually, I will be right due to the "throw enough crap at the wall and something is bound to stick" rule.

Personally, the people involved in this particular instance are folks that have said some pretty silly things in the past (and still stick to them, lol) so I can't take anything that comes out of their ignorant blowholes even remotely seriously. If disclosure was going to happen, I can assure you that these CLOWNS would not be in the loop at all.

What really concerns me with this is how it exposes the gullibility and ignorance of many people interested in this subject. I used to be upset with folks like Greer, Hoagland, etc, over the amount of PR damage they do to this subject, but then it dawned on me I should be more upset at the size of their audience. Why people give ignorant fools like this a stage from which to spout their nonsense is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well there you go , anybody with an open mind is an ignorant fool and you stand above us all like a shining beacon of truth .

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I wonder if his 2 "sources" are Wilcock and Hoagland lol

We will probably soon have a similar announcement from someone quoting 3 serperate seperate sources.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I wouldn't let him get to you. If you do a simple search of all this members past posts it reveal everything you need to know. I have yet to read a positive uplifting post from him.

Don't be angry or upset when dirt turns to mud after it rains. It is just doing what it is supposed to do.

That said,

no one knows what is going to happen but it is fun to speculate. One thing is for certain, these are some very interesting times to be alive.

Also, you can bet that if Obama is disclosing anything, he is disclosing what tptb WANT you to know and ONLY what they want you to know.
Do we all honestly think that he knows jack squat other than what he is told????

He is a temp. TPTB are not likely to spill the beans to a temp. Give me FULL disclosure or keep your damn disclosure!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

I find this most difficult to believe.

If you were an ET race, would you want contact with the major governments that exist here? I'm talking about murders, torture, false flag operations and major crimes that occur on a daily basis.

If an ET would want contact with such people, what would that say about *them*?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

I always find it amusing when people acually presume to know what an ALIEN RACE would do. As if there is any way whatsoever to have ANY clue whatsoever as to what YOU would do if you were an ALIEN!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Come on people, really????

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Chances are they don't know that and go straight towards the "leaders" of the nations. If i was the Alien that's what i would do anyway, regardless of what misdeed governments have done they are the voices of the nation they manage.

Even if those same governments have done what you said and would mostly likely want us to kill the "evil space men" now if like 29 motherships appear over the 29 most important cities of the world like in "V" re-make and a huge face of a man or woman came up on each ship saying "Don't be afraid, we mean you no harm" i would rejoice but also be cautious of them.. human nature i guess. if something like that happened and everyone can come aboard the ships...i would ask one of the aliens if i could feel their face... want to make sure it ain't a suit of flesh.

Personally i believe they would be benevolent, least thats what i am trying to send to the universe. I wonder if they looked like us but more advanced in terms of brain size, age differences etc i wonder if inter-species relations would be against the law? I'm sure a large number of people would find it attractive, espeically if they are as described in many accounts.. tall, slender, beautiful faces etc.. i think there would be 100's of questions..not just about them but about the universe as a whole, about us, about life.

my 2 pennies ^^

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

And there will be more of them up until disclosure happens .
If you don't like a thread or you don't have anything to add to it why bother clicking on the link, other than to post an inane comment

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Salla, Greer, Hoaglan, Wilcock et.al HOW many times are they "allowed" to be WRONG before they loose credibility for those of you who support them???

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

Chances are they don't know that and go straight towards the "leaders" of the nations. If i was the Alien that's what i would do anyway, regardless of what misdeed governments have done they are the voices of the nation they manage.

Suppose *we* had traveled to a different world and we were deciding on interaction with the local barbarians. As ET's ............ would we land on the "White House" lawn? Or would we stand off and intercept transmissions, learn the language(s), custom(s) and other details before getting up close and personal?

As ET's, would we want a powow with Hitler, Stalin, the Bush or Clinton clans?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If you don't like a thread or you don't have anything to add to it why bother clicking on the link, other than to post an inane comment

I clicked on it because I'm willing to at least see what the OP has to offer. Unfortunately it's more of the same fluff and hence my visual expression of what I think of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx
Salla, Greer, Hoaglan, Wilcock et.al HOW many times are they "allowed" to be WRONG before they loose credibility for those of you who support them???

How many times have they been wrong? I'm not saying they haven't, but it's easy to make cynical comments that may not always have sound basis to them, but which will be automatically accepted as true by others with a cynical tendency. in this case, the claim is that the people you have named have been wrong in their predictions/claims/statements countless times already. Have they? Can you elaborate?

And why should them being seen as credible by some be such an annoyance to you, in any case? Enough to warrant multiple question marks and caps? People are often wrong in many fields. But if they are also right at times and offer interesting information, people are sometimes willing to consider what they have to say and take it into account. That doesn't mean they take everything they say as 'gospel'.

It's interesting that Salla is saying things that correspond to what some others, like Wilcock have been saying about the likelihood of disclosure the near future. It's natural that members should keep an eye on what is being said by these people and note when they say similar things.

Thanks for the thread Gortex. S & F.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Do I have to prove why their claims (which they themselves don't present evidence for) are false

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

I can claim that the big green spaghetti monster will eat earth next year, and you might think that it will come to happen and believe me. But if it doesn't, will you still believe me if I claim it will happen the next year afer that..?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

We are dealing with Governments here , nothing is guaranteed , no one is to be trusted , there are many actors relating to disclosure or non- disclosure,each with there own agenda .
Just because it hasn't happen in the last few years doesn't mean it wasn't going too , just that one of the many parts of the equation proved a stumbling block .
The part that interests me is the theory that President Obama was given The Nobel Peace Prize as part of the process .
Can anyone give a better reason why he won this prestigious award , because I cant think of one.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx
Do I have to prove why their claims (which they themselves don't present evidence for) are false

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

Actually you do. When you say their claims are 'false' you yourself are making a claim, and thus have to meet the burden of proof:

www.anomalist.com...

I can claim that the big green spaghetti monster will eat earth next year, and you might think that it will come to happen and believe me. But if it doesn't, will you still believe me if I claim it will happen the next year afer that..?

You didn't mention belief in your original post, you mentioned credibility. And your analogy doesn't work because Salla is simply reporting what his sources say, as was Wilcock. They are credible in the sense that if they are reporting what they themselves have been told and stating that they themselves feel what they have been told is valid, then what more can be asked of them? They are not begging people to 'believe' them. If what they have been told doesn't occur - because, well, things change - that doesn't mean they didn't accurately report what they had been told. In that sense they are credible.

It's similar with news agencies. They report the information they have at the time from the sources they have based on their belief that the sources are fairly sound, at least enough to move forward with a report, and it often turns out that their original reports were wrong and the information is amended over time. This is accepted.

And BTW all you have done here is present a metaphor of your original claim that they had predicted things equivalent to a green spaghetti monster eating earth which never came to pass, but you still haven't provided any evidence that they made such claims or that they failed. So you are just repeating your claim without meeting the burden of proof.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Yeah, but i doubt any of the people behind the crimes the government have carried out would talk about it on the phone, internet,radio or anything electrical. They would do it face to face or by notes which would later be destroyed.

I'm certain any E.T's orbiting earth or in our system will know everything that has happened in our evolution and rise to advancement... i doubt they understand the concept of what we speak of. especially if they were say.. a trading civilisation thus no violence or war allowed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join