It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline "Kenyan-Born Obama" is more birther BS. Dont act like it surprises you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
First off I would like to point you to the thread that like the "Kenyan birth certificate" thread will show just how desperately retarded some people are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go ahead, read around. Check out the sites, the people losing their mind over this proof! Just like many did with the Kenyan BC thread and this time there is no shortage of stars over the posts with the most insane, retarded dialogue you have ever read.

Now lets go ahead and prove this is a bunch of BS as any sane person could see from the get go.

However, the Associated Press made no such reference; the identification of Barack Obama as "Kenyan-born" was added to the Sunday Standard's version of the AP story by someone else (who misspelled the politician's given name as "Barrack" in the process) and is apparently unique to that publication. The full text of the "Jack Ryan Abandons Senate Bid" article as originally issued by the Associated Press is retrievable from the LexisNexis archive of global news sources, and it contains no reference (in the lead-in or elsewhere) to Barack Obama's being "Kenyan-born"

Link

Someone should really keep track of this BS that they desperatly cling to in such a pathetic manner so that the next time one of these comes up we can post the history of Fail that goes along with them.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by shug7272]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Let us see, how many people have seen Obama's birth certificate that have stated he was born in the US? ZERO. The official from Hawaii stated there was a BC there. That was all they stated.

Let us see, how many courts have not said that people have no standing to question his birth? ONE

The funny thing is, when he has to show his BC, I am sure it will be fake. But, when we find out from his college he filed as a foreign student, the SHTF. Exactyly as they planned. Oh and since government is so overwhelmly propaganda oriented. A little propaganda from me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/add3666c02c6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The fact of National Pride was high on my list as the reason the "Kenyan-Born" snippet showed up in the title. Thanks for the story.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Possibilities:
2. Africa called him "Kenyan-born" because his father was from there. I know it's a stretch - I fully admit that - but the Africans I know have a pride and almost nationalism that would cause them to say such a thing, even if he wasn't actually born there. They consider him a "son of Kenya", just the same as if he were born there.

Originally posted by endisnighe
The funny thing is, when he has to show his BC, I am sure it will be fake.

And people wonder why he won't show it?

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Another professional politician who feels he is above the will of the people. Big surprise isn't it? People who continue to elect Democrats and Republicans will continue to get the government they deserve.[color=#FF6600]WAKE UP!!!

There will be no real change until we get real representation from our elected officials. Obama is a political gangster from a state known for it's long lineage of corrupt politicians and gangsters.

Hey Pres this BC thing would make a great photo op. You could stand in front of a statue of Al Capone holding your BC proudly.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

I would just like to point out how retarded it is to come to an alternative news forum, a place where people come to discuss things that are usually not discussed in the mainstream...and then bash people for discussing alternative news.

How is it, that people from the Left can get away with bashing, name-calling, slurring, and all sorts of malfeasance...and claim to be the tolerant ones?

It boggles the mind.

I happen to be someone who thinks that there is something to the birth certificate story. Why? Well, as so many have said...if there is nothing to it, then why has he not given up ANY of his personal, historical documents? And maybe more importantly, why has the Press not dug them up? No passports, no school records, none of his legal writings, no birth certificate.

So much of the official Obama story has proven to be false:

Oops

Who knows what else could be false?!

I don't want to go into the comparison between scrutiny Obama avoided and personal, historical and financial enemas that all (R)epublicans are subjected to...but there seems to be quite a difference.

Instead of writing these long, windy, useless posts...from now on I am just going to ignore posters who resort to any sort of name-calling in their posts. I suggest everyone else do the same.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
this is the second time I have seen someone int he past two days arbitrarily make a sweeping comment like

will show just how desperately retarded some people are

Wither it be calling people who don't share your opinion retarded or 'mentally challenged' as another put int he thread you referenced, is really above and beyond civility.

I am a parent of 3 severely challenged children and I tend to resent such comments being used in such a sweeping and derogatory manner.

Just because your opinion is not agreed with, does not make those opposed any less people, or any less intelligent.

[/end rant]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Another professional politician who feels he is above the will of the people

Correction feels he is above the will of .015% of the people the rest know he is legitimate and eligible.

It's not like hes ignoring a majority of people, just the wingnuts.

new topics

top topics

join