It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Week's False Flag Is Very Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Take a look at the following:

www.contracostatimes.com...

here will be the sound of gunfire and blasts — all part of Urban Shield, one of the biggest domestic terrorism drills in the country. The $1 million, two-day event begins Saturday and will test the training of 27 crack teams from throughout the state, elsewhere in the country and the world.

The exercise is a non-stop, 48-hour event meant to test a team's endurance and equipment in high stress situations such as shootouts, nuclear facility threats and airline hijackings.

This exact same scenario happened right before 9/11 when there was a military domestic drill:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Israel and U.S. are currently doing their biggest military exercise in the region.

Israel and the United States commenced what is believed to be their largest ever joint military exercises in missile defense Wednesday.

edition.cnn.com...

One of the biggest terrorist attacks in Iraq just happened today:

news.bbc.co.uk...

There's many rumors circulating around the dates of Oct 24-26.

The senate recently passed the Hate Bill, which some say will be used to fight against free speech.

Obama just declared National Emergency (also called "H1N1 Emergency", which is just an excuse for martial law):

www.cnn.com...

U.N. inspecting Iran's nuclear facility today:

www.cnn.com...

Israel knows it is in trouble because of the crimes done in Gaza, so the people in power believe this is their last chance to pull off a false flag, especially since their swine flu mandatory idea failed.

Make no mistake, the events that are happening right now are not coincidences. They have been planned for many years.

The false flag is definitely on its way, but they will not get away with it this time. They pulled off 9/11, but this time the curtains will be unveiled, and the Evil will be shown.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You may be right. As soon as I saw the information about the training exercises in Israel (on another site) I remembered the scenario set up for 9/11 and saw the similarities. Then I saw this thread where you are trying to connect the dots.

There also was training exercises while the London attacks happened, and the Madrid bombings look more and more like a false flag attack.

I guess we'll see.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was wondering if someone could make a researched document of all the things that's happened and how many terrorist attacks there's been right after there has been various military exercises. I know false flags have happened throughout history. That I'm aware of. I just would like it if someone could show proof of a correlation between when one nation does military exercises like this- and when these terrorist attacks happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
An interesting correlation ... in every case each of these training exercise probably made it very easy to create confusion in 911's case and the London bombings...With all the red tape flying around it made it a lot easier for whoever did in fact do those things to you know ... do it.

Which is an argument for either side... i think the real kicker is how they explain how things happened afterward... like the pilot of the airplane on 911 couldn't fly a Cessna.... but he was able to pull an amazing aerobatic feat

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
well put together, OP

you're very right...

I believe the Iranian Nuke Plants are being inspected currently as I am typing this message.

new topics

top topics

join