It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Declare Space Aliens Are Real

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't know if Obama will be disclosing alien exsistance or not. I really don't need him to tell me if they are real or not. I have my own experiences that have sealed the deal in my own mind.
I do believe though that if this was to happen it would be a perfect open for TPTB to say we need a Global Government. It is an open door to say that we need to come together as a planet rather than have separate governments. It would broaden the picture to we should stand together as one because we are not alone and as a planet we have to deal with other people on other planets. It's all down hill from there IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Lights in the sky and HARP messing with our heads it shouldn't be to difficult to fool the average man on the street.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Ladies and gentlemen, I can confirm that space aliens do indeed exist and they have made it clear that they are all fully supportive of our health care reform plan as well as our energy reform plans.

You should all know that they are on our side.

Good VERY good!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I bet that who they justify the intimidation and murder of witnesses and whistleblowers, they'l claim that the Aliens ARE a threat to Humanity and that they have been trying to keep it under wraps for years, and why? they don't keep any other war under wraps do they?.
They'll spin their way out of telling the truth so we can prosecute those that commited crimes to keep the elite protfiteering from technology gained. Or from information gathered that benefitted them and not the community as a whole.

They'll dance around the facts and put the 'Aliens are bad' line out to the wind to blow is bile up our noses whilst covering their tracks.

If they even say 'ALIENS ARE REAL and here is one standing next to me' which I doubt , I bet the 'disclosure' will be nothing more than the WhiteHouse saying " The possibility of Aliens being real is very good as science has proven that there are planets out in the cosmos that MAY have life on it, of course NOTHING has visited us yet." and we'll all be left disappointed and disillusioned with our Governments again.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
Obama is not going to announce that space aliens are real. Since he isn't going to make such an announcement, the entire concern about Project Blue Beam is without foundation. There will be no alien invasion, nor will there be any sort of "world government" taking place in December of this year.

You might ask yourself why the National Examiner would have access to this earth-shaking news, yet no other news source has a clue about it. One possible explanation is that the National Examiner has a particularly effective reporter who, unlike all the rest of his colleagues, managed to get the scoop of the century. Or, it might be that these guys sit around and make s*** up, and present it as "news".

en.wikipedia.org...

Alien invasion? Depends on what you can define as an invasion.

Will Obama disclosure extraterrestrials? No.

The only entities that can disclosure extraterrestrial existence are the extraterrestrials themselves, because goodness forbid we ever do it ourselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No scientific proof of aliens....sadly the people will fall for it because they went and saw the movie "fourth kind" So it must be true....seen the slogans for that movie? Something to the effect of.....you will believe after this. Haha. Losers. This is why education is key!!! People not using their minds actively...only passively. Don't fall for tricks without proof.

This is what is going to happen:
1) They might announce that theve made contact
2) Talks ensue
3) Talks go to hell
4) Fake invasion of earth
5) You lose

All without proof...see how easy it is to manipulate you noobs.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
Well I certainly hope the report is real.

The entertainment value alone is worth its weight in gold.

I beg to differ. There is nothing entertaining about having the entire world conned into thinking that there are aliens, and watching your friends and neighbours fall for it as you hopeless try to convince them that it's not real.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've already written a blog WARNING people about the Examiner and it's sensationalistic "journalism".

They are a junk tabloid that will post any rumor or any UFO sighting just to gain readership.

This entire story is complete nonsense and I'd like to know how to hold the Examiner accountable for irresponsible journalism once Nov 27th comes and goes with no announcement.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I've seen a few of what I believe to be UFOs over the years, and I do believe aliens exist.
However, the day a government tells me they exist is the day I will stop believing in them and go to find a good shrink.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I doubt this is going to happen, but if it does you can bet your life it will be to further an agenda such as global government or the weaponisation of space or the next "threat".

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah, and the one time when they do tell us the truth, it'll be after telling us so many lies that none of us will believe them anyway, so we're pretty much screwed whichever way things go.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interestingly enough a few days ago marked an important anniversary.

That anniversary being the infamous Radio broadcast by a young Orson Wells of "War of the Worlds".

Wells who was a supreme narrator and accomplished actor used primitive sound effects in his all audio broadcast to pre-World War II America that led to a mass hysteria and panic from coast to coast as his listeners did not know that the broadcast was a work of fiction.

Even in those pre-Roswell days it was highly plausible to that first real generation of air-travelers that space-travel was a realistic possibility too and beings from another world could travel here and invade us.

It is entirely possible that the mass panic caused by just a fictional rendering of the "War of the Worlds" has caused the United States Government ever since reservations about disclosing extra-terrestrial life.

I would like to add I have never met a being from another planet, but have met some people from Cleveland which is very similar.

I remained calm throughout but it was difficult!

I am ready to go the next step when ever the government is.

That's right. I am now prepared to meet people from Detroit too.

[edit on 1/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Bring on the ET aliens... and their inter-stellar flying saucer technology! And I want to know what they know of the Earth's history, and development of Earth life - especially if they had any 'involvement' with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think the Time Bandits will most likely rearrange our space time continuum so that this may not occur.
I get it all the time. Like I wake up and find a vase in my loungeroom that I have never seen before or like in the Matrix that black cat does a deja vu number.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

That blue beam thing sounds a lot like one of the plots from watchmen.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What I believe is that if Globalist Gov leaders tries to pull this off, as staging a "disclosure" event.. it will backfire badly (for them). In sort of, if ET truely exist and they see that "openly they are recognize" some of them might just start to show way closer then before and a staged event would become real event imo.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
But if Obama declares there are aliens, he can say they are abducting his enemies. It would be a great plan!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The NWO knows that contact with benevolent extraterrestrials of Light is around the corner and will occur sometime in 2010, there is a ultimate date set. That's why they are doing everything they can to stage an alien invasion ahead of that event, because they are desperate as their powers are fading out. Why do you think that this year there was so much more stuff regarding ET's going on, as in if someone was suddenly in a rush? ET contact is inevitabely coming and will come sooner or later, so even if they fail with BlueBeam, they needed to get the world ready ASAP. Disclosure must and will happen before 2012, before we enter the new age of Aquarius.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I Agree 100% with you. Contact will happen before 2012, most likely after October 11th, 2011.

I believe there will be some major changes are coming to the planet between October 2011 & going into 2012.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
How long have they been saying this? Heavens, weren't aliens supposed to be landing at an American stadium? We even had the dates!
Gotta go now, a pig just flew past the window...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join