It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Family Member Manny Badillo Schools France 24 News- Youtube Censored!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There are a lot of ways to share this video on the internet, most of us know how to do that, go to the top and Digg Digg Digg, get the word out let people see for themselves, once word gets out and shocks people, news then spreads.

Thank you for the link OP already Dugg it and emailing it around.

BEFORE THE OTHER LINK FINDS A DARK PLACE ALSO.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
People need to ask themselves. "If the war on terror is real, then why are people just waking into the country across our southern borders?" Why do we have to go halfway around the globe to fight terrorists when they can just walk in from Mexico?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

S&F great video
considering YouTube has grown into a huge corporation, for them to stay in business they have to do what our government wants them to do. You don’t want to play ball our way, then we will find away to shut you down it’s that simple. We already have this going on in the mainstream media why not YouTube as well? I knew it was a matter of time before big government would move on the internet to gain control of information. We haven’t seen anything yet this is just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Great thread, great video, starred and flagged!

I'd even have to say "schooled" is an understatement. With the limited time Manny had, he more or less "owned" that interview, and got a great deal of important information out for such limited time.

I would love to see him get another interview, and have even more time. But sheesh with only a few minutes of time, he really said alot, and came off very well in my opinion.

again great interview, thank you OP for the link.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well... I'm in France and that vid is also censored for me wtf.
We do get it thru sat, isps, dvb-t but youtube is a nono. That certainly isn't a normal country restriction.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Well... I'm in France and that vid is also censored for me wtf.

Wow, I sure wasn't expecting that! But seriously, thanks for the info. Why in the world would youtube ban this in France, the very country the news came from??? Pretty baffling!

The funny thing is, the information Manny presented didn't seem "heavy" at all. Just some basic facts about 9/11! Obviously something he said hit a few nerves, or what?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Face it Pravda of old Marxism is here. And doing well for it self.
You can read about it on the new non -Marxist, Russian Provda.
Can you say COMMUNISM!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join