It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I have registered to this site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

It is my open mindedness that brought me to this website and i have found many of the topics to be quite interesting "to say the least".
There is a subject matter regarding all those who happen to look at the clock at 11:11 and that is me for over thirty years.
I want to share those experiences with others and get their views as well.
This is a cool site that I stumbled on by googling the subject and had no idea of the amount of people that are seeing the same thing as me.
I am glad to be a part of this site and have many interesting stories to share with everyone.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
I look forward to hearing your contributions.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Jeez Glen...what the hell did u say? The guy/girl is saying how much he/she likes it here and the second reply he/she gets is an extreme T&C violation...grow up. Welcome rjb81, pay no attention to the fool...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have just decided to join as well but i have been frequenting this site for sometime... not only has this site opened my mind to new ideas, concepts, conspiracies and so on it is a place where knowledge is key and abundant!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I joined a while ago and enjoy reading the posts but the amount of idiots on here who just want to put people down put me of replying. I cant see why If you dont agree with something you cant just ignore it. There are alot of people on this network who are far to attached to their points of view.

top topics

join