It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I the great prophet juda predict that there will be a huge upset to followers of other prophets and their prophecies that coincide with Oct. 25-26

hear my words and fear them because for once this will come true

[edit on 25-10-2009 by IchooseFreewill]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
hmmm

would it be a magical and marvelous event if all of you were wrong?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think prophecizing a non-event is akin to dividing by zero, sir.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
He who shall not be named has spoken -- non events to occur around the world simultaneously!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

I consider all prophecy to be failed. An attempt at prediction is one thing, but the fact that some people actually claim to be able to predict the future 100% is a little scary. Especially when people then turn around and latch onto the prophecy giver.

All the doom-saying on ATS surrounding this October 25-26th thing (and all that 2012 nonsense) is honestly a bit scary. People will believe just about anything I suppose.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
alright so who's putting money down? lol

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
lol wait, now new things are being added. like it happening at 6pm. (for which time zone, i haven't the foggiest...) oh, and also now goes til Nov. 1st. XD

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Nothing has happened yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

thats because i predicted that nothing will happen as stated by the original post

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
In biblical times, false prophets were executed. If they made a prophecy and it didn't come to pass, they were killed.

Now, I'm not saying we should do the same thing nowadays, but you have to admit - it would certainly cut down on the number of false prophecies. Each "prophet" would get exactly one mistake, and then he wouldn't be predicting anything.

But of course, some joker would prophesy that he would be executed for making a false prophecy.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The whole Swine Flu national emergency is the prophecy imho, but some members only consider a nuke is big news.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

That may annoy radical elements within the USA. It could even be enough for them to activate their plans to assassinate the POTUS (Or even a false flag CIA black ops assassination). The odds would be quite high that such plans and groups would exists as well as dedicated operatives to carry out such plans at a moments notice.
This could just be the starting point.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
The whole Swine Flu national emergency is the prophecy imho

Except that the H1N1 national emergency was announced on the 24th.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by BlueShaman]

top topics

join