It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colisto
Hi, just read on Drudge of trouble brewing in Jeruselem. IDF forces clashing with Palistinians at a holy site, probably the Dome of the Rock. This has almost always developed into greater violence up to and including full scale war. Maybe its the Israeli government version of a false flag event.

Colisto

Here is what people don't get. Dome of the Rock on Temple Mount is where "King Solomon's Temple" once stood. It has been a Muslim holy site since the dome of the rock was built. The powers that be, Jesuits-Masons, NEED to destroy the Dome of the Rock so they can rebuild Solomons Temple in which the can sacrifice on the altar to bring in the new.......damn, can't think of the name of the person that will rule the freakin world after that.

Anyway, this has been the plan for hundreds of years, this is what the Balfour Agreement was all about and the creation of "Israel" in 1948. So yea, the violence will escalate and the Muslims or Nation of Islam or Arabs will be made to look bad, every other attempt at that has failed miserably, so that they can blow up the Dome of the Rock and start to rebuild Solomons Temple.

I guess they have been digging underneatht he Dome for some time now, apparently the Ark is "believed" to be in a vault that was once in the basement of Solomons Temple and it may still be there? So they have been tunneling underneath the Temple Mount looking for the chamber.

What a bunch of crap I say. I call bullsh(t!!!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by daddio]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What is big for one country is just a fleeting headliner for another.

There is always something big going on somewhere for someone, people can always find something to point to or something to deny.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

it is a gradual dip however wouldnt the fact that it goes from diving to then going up, wouldnt the precipate a rapid change..? V

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just another possibly useful resource. If you want to listen in to airport control towers, you can use flightaware [dot] com.

Here's a sample, set up for JFK in NYC (Airport Code KJFK).

FlightAware Live Link to JFK Airport

The web page will run the audio through iTunes. It also displays a real-time flight tracker for incoming and outgoing flights and a list of these flights and those due for departure and landing is included.

You can change the code at the end of the url to any other major airport and if their links are up then you can listen in. You can get lists of airport codes here or also search the FlightAware site. Note that US codes are three letters, preceded by the letter "K".

This site can be handy if you're expecting any airport delays due to bad weather, etc.

EDIT to add: if you have any problems getting audio with the above link -- no problem. You can use LiveATC [dot] net, which gives you options to play the live ATC (tower) feed via flash, java, or your mp/media player.

New Edit:

Here's the link to LiveAtc net's main page.

I just checked their TOS and I must not link to a specific data feed for an airport. But to their main page is okay. Takes you only a few seconds to click on the airport you want.

You can still track the flights using FlightAware, and listen on LiveATC if you wish.

Mike

[edit on 25/10/09 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was always pretty convinced that the 26th would be a significant date, for more reasons than one. But when I saw that Obama declared a national emergency it really got to me. Why this soon when it hasn't even got bad yet? I'm thinkin this national emergency was not implemented a few days before the 26th for nothing. If something happens, he will have no problem bringing forth martial law, considering we're already stuck in this "national emergency."

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There were some very specific predictions made regarding the time period we're in right now. I see lots of re-interpretations and twisting events to match previously made predictions. Lets make sure that all soothsayers as well as skeptical individuals remain objective. Let the predictions stand on their own, and lets all hope that the predictions are wrong. Just because someone got themselves worked up over something doesn't mean that they were the individual who produced the prediction. Depending on how things turn out, this will either be an exercise in gullibility or national panic.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Perhaps the web bot is picking up on my life, cause so far everything has gone to crap for me this weekend.

No end of the world guys sorry, just a giant mountain of BS falling on me this time around.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What is big for one country is just a fleeting headliner for another.

There is always something big going on somewhere for someone, people can always find something to point to or something to deny.

Exactly. TimeWave Zero has a major 'depression' at 26-10. So either it's bollocks, or something very big for ALL of us is going to happen. Nice testing moment for the program really.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

I had the same thing happen to me this weekend as well and I noticed that some people around me were having equal bad luck this weekend. One example is our choir was having a concert on Friday night and we have to dress up in tuxedos, and a friend of mine forgot his pants to his tuxedo. Luckily he found a pair in a storage room at the church we were performing at, although they were really short and the waist was too tight but it was all he could do. Then to top it off, right before the concert, he lost his folder that had all his music in it. And if you look at what Evasius was saying in his TWZ thread, it's not just a collective form of novelty that takes place where everyone is focused on a global event, but also individual events take place that have their own novelty. That is why I like TWZ better than the web bot predictions because it doesn't predict a specific event, but just a time when a novel event takes place individually and collectively. If anybody tells you that a certain event is going to take place like the people saying that there's going to be a nuclear attack or the dollar is going to crash and relates it to TWZ, then they don't understand the theory and how we think it works. It's very possible that there is no legitimacy to the timewave, but from what I've experienced this weekend personally and what other people have been saying about what's been happening to them this weekend, it makes me believe it more than I did before this date.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
what about this

the so called "worst" point of timewave zero is actually a turning point,
like all bad stuff stops right there, things will get better after that date?

imo, some doomed events may produce a graph like
10 10 10 5 2 1 1 1 1....
at the point of 5 some deep shet happened, and it gona keep going down

while in this current case, its a V shape:
10 5 2 1 2 5 10 ....
means there's no more crap happen after 1 in a short moment, things gona be recovered

Lets check timewave zero for 8 Aug 2009 for the taiwan typhoon disaster
the graph was
10 5 1 1 1 1 5 10,
where the 1 lasted for a few days to recover, instead of an instant V

anyone get me? does it make any sense?

If you ask me, i think the sad time for timewavezero might be year 2011, as you guys could see it drops after 2010, but never climbs again, until 2012

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai questioned the reliability of the United States as a partner Sunday...

..."Is the United States a reliable partner with Afghanistan? Is the West a reliable partner with Afghanistan?" Karzai asked. "Have we received the commitments that we were given? Have we been treated like a partner?"

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. I hope when all these "dates" in October here, then November and December pass with nothing, I hope more of you will realize that taking this stuff too seriously is just not a good idea. But it is a great way to live in fear, isn't it?

I mean, Obama really disclosed didn't he by the end of May didn't he?
Oh yeah, there was that HUGE UFO incident at that open-air stadium in Florida this month too! That was an awesome event!
And it goes on and on.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
10 more reasons why the economy is heading back down

Reason #1: Dramatic loss of wealth
Reason #2: The jobless recovery
Reason #3: Consumers are afraid to spend money
Reason #4: Changing consumer attitudes
Reason #5: The credit crunch will continue
Reason #6: Excess capacity
Reason #7: Businesses aren't spending
Reason #8: Uncle Sam can't bail us out
Reason #9: The Fed can't do it either
Reason #10: Take a good look around

www.bloggingstocks.com... for more in depth look

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

agreed - same # - another day

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 25-10-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've lost my glasses today

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Following a conflagration of violence at Temple Mount in Jerusalem on Sunday, Hamas political leader Khaled Meshal declared that "Jerusalem's fate will be decided with jihad (holy war) and resistance, and not negotiations."

Clashes between Israeli police and youths armed with rocks broke out Sunday at the Noble Sanctuary/Temple Mount compound, home of the Muslim holy site, the al Aqsa mosque. The confrontation was apparently sparked by radical Jewish clerics' call to their followers to go up to the compound, and by calls by radical Muslim clerics for their followers to defend the site.

www.haaretz.com...#

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
GUYS ITS HAPPENING . . . . . . . . . . THE BIG NOTHING
lets not get so sucked into this hullabaloo next time shall we?
Maybe spend a few less hours on ATS and a few more hours doing things we should be doing?
Hmmm?
Does it sting a little when I say this? (usually that means its true)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...
Idea of a common asian currency being floated around at summit meeting

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Lets not forget how there was the same controversy on 9/11/09, and this video about the man who predicted 9/11, predicted something big was happening, that could happen the week after 9/11/09, or the month after. It is October right now, the month after september
But overall something could happen but i doubt it.
If you have a group of numbers lets say,
Sooner or later 6 has to show up.
Same with predicting something like this. Eventually it will show up and they will beright

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join