It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ahhh...run for the hills, we're all DOOMED!!

London, On 50% or ER visits turn out 25% swine flu
Population 350,000
only dosed out 2000 vaccines so far.

some type of flu is going around the whole city and everyone is getting sick.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have tried many weekends to access my accounts online only to find the site not responding due to system maintenance. Its been occurring for years now, and with different banking systems.

Its all hogwash. Find something real to worry about.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
another blow for the coalition in afghanistan:

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Afghanistan counts cost of deadliest assault on UN in fifty years
Taliban suicide bombers attacked a United Nations guesthouse in Kabul in an assault that killed nine and prompted a major review of the organisation's presence in the country as violence spreads

www.google.com...
Israel destroys protest tent in East Jerusalem

[edit on 28-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

The defense bill President Barack Obama will sign into law on Wednesday contains a new provision that would pay Taliban fighters who renounce the insurgency

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pazzerz

Then why does MY banking system work? As well as my 2 coworkers? Each of them go to separate banks than I do. LMAO you guys are getting bad. Everything is a sign to you.

What happened to the dollar crashing? Wasn't that suppose to happen on monday? I also do not think that would have had anything to do with Israel.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Privacy-Please]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
We are at the 10 hour mark.

Who here thinks nothing big is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i just found something crazy that i had missed from the 26th...

Remeber that.... Well on the 26th, This appeared in Romania...

What The Fudge ? ? ?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Coffinman, the window is closing. I haven't read all 600 posts. Has anyone thrown out "false flag event at the World Series"? Mrs. Obama is scheduled to be there. There's nothing like having a loved one in a near miss to turn around your poll numbers.

On a lighter note, the economy could rebound from Wall Street types paying $1500 for seats and $10 for bad beer at Yankee Stadium. (That's if they're sitting in the bleachers of course!)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's a halo cloud... what's so special about that?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I am hesitant to post this. It has probably be posted before.. I think the guy from urbansurvival.com referenced this in relation to the previous "wierd cloud video". Skip down to the second vision and check out the info about "holes in the sky". DISCLAIMER: I don't put any stake in this material.

Grandfather Prophecy

Suddenly the Earth stopped shaking and the sky cleared. Out of the dusty air walked the warrior spirit, who stopped a short distance from Grandfather. As Grandfather looked into the face of the spirit he could see that there were great tears flowing from his eyes, and each tear fell to the Earth with a searing sound. The spirit looked at Grandfather for a long moment, then finally spoke, saying, "Holes in the sky." Grandfather thought for a moment, then, in a questioning, disbelieving manner, said, "Holes in the sky?" And the spirit answered, saying, "They will become the second sign of the destruction of man.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamsway
I am hesitant to post this. It has probably be posted before.. I think the guy from urbansurvival.com referenced this in relation to the previous "wierd cloud video". Skip down to the second vision and check out the info about "holes in the sky". DISCLAIMER: I don't put any stake in this material.

Grandfather Prophecy

Suddenly the Earth stopped shaking and the sky cleared. Out of the dusty air walked the warrior spirit, who stopped a short distance from Grandfather. As Grandfather looked into the face of the spirit he could see that there were great tears flowing from his eyes, and each tear fell to the Earth with a searing sound. The spirit looked at Grandfather for a long moment, then finally spoke, saying, "Holes in the sky." Grandfather thought for a moment, then, in a questioning, disbelieving manner, said, "Holes in the sky?" And the spirit answered, saying, "They will become the second sign of the destruction of man.

Could also refer to the Asteroid blast reveals hole in earth's defense articles: [www.newscientist.com...]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dow 9,762.69 -119.48 (-1.21%)
S&P 500 1,042.63 -20.78 (-1.95%)
Nasdaq 2,059.61 -56.48 (-2.67%)

stocks cont. the slump..

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

link me to something that says these things are halo clouds with pictures that arent the moscow or romania clouds...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well the stock markets did go down considerably today. Dow
-119.48, Nasdaq -56.48, and S&P 500 -20.78.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hhensley84

Since monday it only went down so as of yet i think the webbot is still possible, it had a 'hatch time' of ten days.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privacy-Please
reply to post by Pazzerz

Then why does MY banking system work? As well as my 2 coworkers? Each of them go to separate banks than I do. LMAO you guys are getting bad. Everything is a sign to you.

What happened to the dollar crashing? Wasn't that suppose to happen on monday? I also do not think that would have had anything to do with Israel.

Thats just it...Nothing is going to happen... They are logging all these events as if these events are any different from the events going on around the globe for the last 50 years the difference is communication is instant now. I am giving kudo's to those who have managed though to just piss away some very productive work hours... I gotta tell ya if my employees put as much time in their lab cases as some of you do on your time lines...# I's have a fortune 500 company.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Originally posted by Gutterpus
spaceweather.com...
MYSTERY OBJECT: Yesterday, astronomers in Arizona, New Mexico and Spain, all hunting for near-Earth asteroids, discovered a "mystery object" orbiting Earth. Temporarily named "9U01FF6," it is small and in an elongated, 31-day orbit. Experts say it is probably a piece of an Apollo-era Moon mission. We'll get a closer look on Oct. 29th when it zips past Earth about 82,000 km (0.2 lunar distances) away. Advanced amateur astronomers can find it using this ephemeris

Thanks for heads-up. Now, that is potentially very interesting as it could be a novel event (if it's not just a piece of space junk or an uncharted small asteroid). (Star for your post.
)

Edit: Just wanted to add that as the actual report is date Oct 27, 2009, then "yesterday" means the object was discovered on Oct 26.

(End of edit.)

If any members want to follow this story, member "squiz" has started a thread for it: Mystery Object Discovered in Earths Orbit

Regards and thanks again for informing us of this,

Mike

[edit on 28/10/09 by JustMike]

Agreed. This could be the novel event we have been looking for. Tomorrow will be the day we should know more about what this is. The 29th is the day that we should get a good look at what it is.

The theory that this is an old discarded rocket stage from the Apollo missions doesn't sound right to me. Nobody noticed this thing before for the past 30-40 years?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

They are more properly referred to as hole punch clouds.

www.meteorologynews.com...

And a few other pics...

farm4.static.flickr.com...

www.wunderground.com...

www.shadowresearch.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.freep.com...
FBI kills leader of radical Muslims; 10 held in raids

The leader of what federal authorities describe as a fundamentalist group was shot and killed today during a series of raids in Dearborn and Detroit that resulted in 10 arrests

www.timesonline.co.uk...
Venezuela accuses Colombia of spying and warns of US aggression

Venezuela mobilised its troops last night and conjured up two alleged Colombian spies in the latest bout of muscle-flexing before the arrival of US drug-fighting troops in the region

www.reuters.com...
Gunmen wound seven in Athens attack: Greek police

www.voanews.com...
Obama Signs $680 Billion Defense Bill

[edit on 28-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privacy-Please
reply to post by Pazzerz

What I love, even more than these doomsday threads, is when, as the latest D-DAY comes and goes, the True Believers start acting as if something major DID happen.

That part amuses me.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join