It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
I'm not sure what if anything is going to happen in the next few days but I keep seeing signs that something MIGHT happen sooner than later. I keep hearing these commercials on the radio about disaster and there are just signs everywhere that we are being prepared for something. Check out this website that I've heard commercials for in NYC. readynyc.org...
It talks about being prepared for a disaster and having a plan. I know there were a few other signs that I can't recall at the moment but if I get a bunch together I'll start a thread. Also that show on discovery channel the colony doesn't sit to well with me. Just seems a little odd for a reality show especially in these times. If something does happen one can only speculate is it another false flag?

One method that the "elite', the "PTB" , the ruling power, whatever you want to call them use, is the media to let you know what's coming. They will always tell you what is to be, before it happens.

Do you think it's a coincidence that we have all these disaster scenerio reality shows on tv? Do you think that it's a coincidence that we seem to have many shows about alien contact, and the dawning of a new age of enlightenment? Do you think it's a coincidence that we have science documentaries about advanced technologies that are on the horizon, that have only recently come to light? Do you think it's a coincidence that we have our government making every effort possible, a full court press if you will, to seize total control over our lives, in the shortest ammount of time they can? Do you think it's a coincidence that the president declares a national emergency, for a pandemic level sickness that's killed less than 10% of the people that get killed by seasonal flu?

I could go on, but you guys get the picture, as the obvious answer is no, it's no coincidence to any of these events. They are all planned, and being executed to the letter. There is an agenda, and we are living it now. Those of you out there that are young enough should take note of what America was in the last 10 years or so, as you are seeing it for the last time. We are entering a new age, and a new form of government that none of our forefathers could have envisioned.

The only ones who had an idea of what we are going through are our country's forefathers in the 1770's. and you know what they did. We are fast aproaching a divide in the road. When the masses get hungry enough, when they realize who screwed them, when they get focused on their anger, the real problems will begin. For without bloodshed, the problems we face aren't going to change. The idea of a civil war comes to mind? Many other possibilities, none of which are pleasant.

The playbook is being layed out for you guys. Just watch what the media puts out there. Also watch what Hollywood produces. The elite are using it as a preview to tommorrow. I know that each of you have seen things in the last 6 months that you never would have believed 5 years ago. It's only going to get worse, not better. There is way more misery that has to be lived, before the healing can begin. Untill our government is replaced by people who understand who they work for, and what a constitution is, and what it means, we will have more of the same. Sometimes, reality is a b___h, and we are living our own reality show on a daily basis. good luck, your're gonna need it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

it is you and your fellow criticizers who demand this thread be shut down, sounds pretty totolitarian to me...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2009/10/27/BAO81ABJTF.DTL&tsp=1

Authorities said they are shutting down the Bay Bridge in both directions after pieces of the cantilever section fell during the late-afternoon commute, striking three vehicles on the upper deck

www.nytimes.com...

Even as new figures show house prices have risen for three consecutive months, concerns are growing that the real estate market will be severely tested this winter

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
1 more day left... then we'll discuss the most significant events that took place and wait and see if anything comes from them.

Indeed. Let us all hope it passes with nothing more than significant. My instincts are telling me we are being set up for something very wrong.

However I am beginning to believe there are still some people of good moral decency in power that are fighting back behind the scenes.

I hope the predictions are wrong and we all live to see another day of peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

The brother of Afghan President Hamid Karzai has been getting regular payments from the Central Intelligence Agency, The New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing current and former U.S. officials.

Ahmed Wali Karzai is a suspected player in Afghanistan's opium trade and has been paid by the CIA over the past eight years for services that included helping to recruit an Afghan paramilitary force that operates at the CIA's direction in and around the southern city of Kandahar

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ATS, have u heard anything about www.anakaretor.com...????

When u solve the anagram and it take you to this....

/kalyptex.html

u2u m3, twz and this got me krazy, Please clarify )>

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've found several seriously Ominous News stories today.

Iceland catastrophe

Women succumb to the undead

The end of marriage

Antichrist reveals himself

I dunno.... the Temple stuff is genuinely creepy all things considered... The rest of the news, idiocy as usual.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The latest Cliff High interview if you missed it. Part 1 of 5 link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ndnwotah
ATS, have u heard anything about www.anakaretor.com...????

When u solve the anagram and it take you to this....

/kalyptex.html

u2u m3, twz and this got me krazy, Please clarify )>

The countdown at www.anakaretor.com... is about to end! only 4 minutes left!! I've seen some people on other websites trying to figure this all out. Is this perhaps what you guys are looking for, regarding the window for doom?! holy #

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
IF something like a 9/11 or Oct 08 financial crisis does happen in the US it will be interesting to see how the community organizer handles it. He'll probably need to dither about it for a few months.

Everything seems to be in place for an attack on Iran or a dollar crash. Can't call it BS just yet I'll give it till after Thanksgiving.

Gotta say that "summer of hell" wasn't so bad for me but I'm sure it was for someone.

I think the last correct prediction was the Oct 08 crash and economically seems to be about right but a good economist could have also predicted it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSPro

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There are gunmen holed up in a UN building in Afghanistan.
Hostages.
10 employees.
Breaking.

Edit for link to the thread. The danged actual news links are too long to post and I don't know how to shorten them up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You are in a unique position to be at the forefront of the revolutionary happening.

Where? -- Los Angeles Union Station (810 N Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA 90012), in the Waiting Room (photo attached).

When? -- This Sunday, October 25, 2009. 12:45 PM Pacific.

What to do? -- Please arrive at Los Angeles Union Station no later than 12:45 PM. Enter the station casually and make your way to the Waiting Room (see attached photo). If you have arrived as part of a group, you are not to act as though you know one another. If you encounter other people you recognize, do not act like you know them. Take an open seat, read, listen to music, or strike up conversation in twos and threes. Dress however you normally would. Keep close track of your watch, and make sure that it has been set accurately. At exactly 1:00 PM, stop whatever you are doing and stand up. Immediately begin repeating the word “anakaretor” in moderately loud voice. If, before 1:00 PM, someone else in the station begins saying “anakaretor,” you must immediately stand up and join them. Repeat the word exactly 30 times, with 1 second pauses in between. Try to keep in time with those around you.

How is “anakaretor” pronounced? -- Anakaretor is pronounced (on a car ETT or), or (änä•kä•RET•or).

Then what? -- After you have repeated the word “anakaretor” exactly 30 times, go back about your business as though nothing had happened, and eventually make your way slowly and casually out of the station. Across the street from the station, at the corner of N Los Angeles Street and N Alameda Street, you will find near the corner a sign labeled “El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historical Monument. This is the corner you want. You will proceed up the steps at this corner and find yourself in an roughly circular garden. In the garden, the meaning and purpose of this happening will be begin to be made clear to you, especially if you are very observant.

How long will this take? -- The whole happening, from arriving at Union Station to leaving the garden across the street should not be more than half an hour of your time.

How should questions be answered? -- If passersby, journalists or security personnel ask you about this happening, you must only identify yourself by name and explain that you are participating in a social experiment. This happening is, of course, fully in compliance with pertinent law and ordinances, but in the event that uniformed security personnel should give you any directions, you should comply fully.

What’s in it for me? -- You have a rare opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary, continent-spanning happening, and you’ll have a very interesting story to tell for the rest of your life.

I’m concerned. Is this for some weird cult or political statement? -- Absolutely not. While we are unable to more fully reveal the details, we can assure you that this is not a religious, political or commercial event.

How do I sign up? -- Simply reply to [email protected] with your name and gender. Please feel free to bring up to 10 friends to this event, but we must insist that they also read these instructions carefully. We look forward to seeing you at Union Station!

Sincerely yours,

The Organizers

Read more: losangeles.kijiji.com...

www.flashmob.com...

[edit on 27-10-2009 by hazelgreen]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazelgreen
You are in a unique position to be at the forefront of the revolutionary happening.

Someone posted what someone who was there for the happening said he saw:

"I’m Jeremy and I saw this on going.com.

I arrived at 12:45. Nothing happened. I put on my iPod and started waiting. At 12:59 according to my watch, a couple of people stood up as though they were goign to say it and I got ready to say it and started looking to see who else was in. But they just stood up and started whispering and it seemed like everyone was confused. So I just kept waiting, in case I was the only one there who was actually doing this. Finally I went to get coffee at Union Bagel, and while I was still in line I saw two guys get up from seats nearer the entrance get up and start saying anakaretor.

I went back, and this was probably like 1:08 now and a few other people started chanting, but I didn’t see the three girls. It was like maybe 10 youngish people, 8 or 9 older people. By the time the others were all saying it I joined in, and only got to say anakaretor like 10 times, because the invitation said we were supposed to stay in sync with everyone else. I would say probably two dozen people were saying it, but others were sort of playing along when they started seeing what was happening. So, security came over and started asking what was going on, and a really tall guy started talking to them. Maybe this was Blaise. More came over, and people were taking pictures, so I’m sure someone will post soon for proof.

I ran over to the garden across the street and saw some people there, maybe five or six, I think all girls, including the ones who had stood up on time but then left. Plus a few other people who probably didn’t have anything to do with this.

I looked around the garden to look for clues, but didn’t find anything. I went back to get my coffee and then came back to the garden at about 2. I talked to a guy there named Mike who had also come out to this from Cal State LA. He said someone he had seen had take a tennis ball from the garden and ran off, thinking it was a clue.

I got back to my apartment in Santa Monica and have just now been looking online trying to see what people make of it."

www.anakaretor.com...

The countdown just ended! Now more numbers are up, can you guys figure out wtf they mean?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
imgur.com...

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Novelty in consciousness.... Perhaps?

Why does this incident in 2007 appear here like this?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

awesome find friend, keep it coming, should we prepare ourselves??? 4 survival.?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSPro

Thanks for posting I did not see the date was just trying to help out the poster who asked about it, maybe this whole flash mob thing is a new form of protest? who knows people do anything nowadays for attention.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

US to Pay Taliban who have sworn against violence against the Afghan Government. 1 hour ago...

--------------------------------------

***Breaking***

Taliban gunmen have holed up in UN Building and killed seven, including three UN workers. Claiming that they are attacking anyone who participates in Nov. 7th elections. Also claiming that this is the first of such attacks.

-------------------------------------

Would probably make a good thread on its own, but I am preoccupied right now and I'm sure it will be picked up soon enough.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazelgreen
Where? -- Los Angeles Union Station (810 N Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA 90012), in the Waiting Room (photo attached).
How is “anakaretor” pronounced? -- Anakaretor is pronounced (on a car ETT or), or (änä•kä•RET•or).

This sounds like a marketing ploy.

Originally posted by JayinAR
There are gunmen holed up in a UN building in Afghanistan.
Hostages.
10 employees.
Breaking.

This sounds serious

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Have they not been paying them for the last 8 years and is that not the same thing they did with OBL? Hey the dollars will be worthless soon anyway so why not pay them?....ugh!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join