It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by tsloan

And just to "twist the screws", are you admitting that you are going to use your perception of this thread as a device to discredit people down the line regardless of their input down the line? Very narrow-sighted of you.
Also, are you soliciting others to do the same?
T&C much?

Eh, I'll stop wasting my thoughts on you.

You can piss and moan all you want Jayster...But bottom line is NOTHING HAS HAPPENED! My perception isn't to discredit it's to throw a piss storm on those who get in here and keep wiring up already unstable people to the point where them/they are going out and blowing money on a dooms day kit that to the such. Yea it's their fault they fell for it but there are also a group of doom vampires who feed on those who they can twist into believing their plots of the end. I have the narrowest of site my friend but it keeps me from being taken advantage of by folks who hide behind key boards begging for any thing to happen they can validate their "I told you so claims".... And yea if your yelling about the end and screaming it's coming and calling dates I'm going to point you out just as I am them...I am a equal opportunity offerder in that regards!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread, thought I'd put my two cents in. Didn't see this anywhere else and it feels right to add it to this thread.

Perhaps "the big event" was created on the 25/26 date, but has not yet come to full fruition. Check it out.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here's another article I found noteworthy.

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Don't see how that has anything to do with webbot and timewave. It also wasn't very catastrophic.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Privacy-Please

Fair enough, but my take was this thread didn't only concern webbot and timewave. “Sources … seem to indicate something big is about to happen …” Guess we'll see.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Breaking News - Lebanon fires missile into Israel

Fox confirms rocket fired from Lebanon towards Northern Israel. It's not on the website yet, but they just announced it on Fox News. There was only one so far, so might not mean anything other than the usual MidEast Nutso stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Man...I've seen this thread wander all over the place on the Web Bot issue. The event everyone's looking for is not "The" event, it's a precursor to a series of events that are supposed culminate by and to manifest by Now 10th. This event could very well be the tanking of the nations largest commercial real estate lender, Cliff High also seemed to think this may have been the event everyones been waiting for. You can catch his interview of Oct 25th at

www.youtube.com...

Check it out, it's a 6 part interview and pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWZisntWeBBot
reply to post by McGinty

Because until you accept it and flow with it... You'll always be a slave to it..

I fail to see how "accepting and flowing" or not determines slavehood.

-

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

A Katyusha-type rocket landed in an Upper Galilee kibbutz on Tuesday evening, causing no casualties. Both police and IDF spokespersons confirmed the attack.

------

As I said, my eyes were still on the Temple Mount BS and the riots and whatnot therein.
Interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This weekend had no Big one.
Maybe the event will only peak a few days later.

Or maybe, more probably, all the predictions and sources were wrong.
Finding small events to fullfill the predictions is BS. Either we are talking of a big shift or not, because little shifts and novelty occurs everyday.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

The amount of things that have transpired during this window of time is staggering. Many of which have the possibility of carrying profound implications from this point forward.
The last of which were outlined in the post above yours.

I suppose that the President declaring a National Emergency isn't enough.
Nor the failure of the largest Commercial Real Estate lendor in the United States.
Nor the riots at the Temple Mount.
Nor the Rocket being fired into Galilee from Lebanon...

Oh well, you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am.
However, let it be said that weeks ago I mention the Israelis and the Iranians as a place to look towards on THIS DATE. I can dig out the specific posts in other threads if I must.
And now we have rockets being fired on Israel after Riot Police were sent to the Temple Mount.

As I said, if any of these events prolong or grow from here, it will be this specific time-frame that is looked back towards as the catalyst of the problem.

Some people just can't see the forest for the trees.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by segurelha

The amount of things that have transpired during this window of time is staggering. Many of which have the possibility of carrying profound implications from this point forward.
The last of which were outlined in the post above yours.

I suppose that the President declaring a National Emergency isn't enough.
Nor the failure of the largest Commercial Real Estate lendor in the United States.
Nor the riots at the Temple Mount.
Nor the Rocket being fired into Galilee from Lebanon...

Oh well, you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am.
However, let it be said that weeks ago I mention the Israelis and the Iranians as a place to look towards on THIS DATE. I can dig out the specific posts in other threads if I must.
And now we have rockets being fired on Israel after Riot Police were sent to the Temple Mount.

As I said, if any of these events prolong or grow from here, it will be this specific time-frame that is looked back towards as the catalyst of the problem.

Some people just can't see the forest for the trees.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by JayinAR]

I have to agree with you here. TWZ, as I understand it, doesn't look for "good things" or bad things", just "novel things". Novelty can either be good or bad, but the important thing to understand is that we may not take note of the "catalyst" event at the time it occurs, but we should be able to look back and see the correlation with the observed change.

Unfortunately, with so many bad things going on in the world today, it's hard for me to imagine any good change coming. But then again, good things may be approaching novelty, eh?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
reply to post by seattletruth

its from a tom clancy book not some crazy hint for things to come

WHAT the movie shows the SUN? obviously a pagan symbol OBVIOUSLY
THAT IS HOW TENTS LOOK . . . BUT WAIT! its a pyramid EVIDENCE obviously

Sun AND Pyramid obviously obvious

WHAT!? a red triangle on a piece of paper? HOLY CRAP the illuminati is coming!!!!

there is NO all seeing eye on his computer monitor. (side note is your brain broken?)

another sun poster on the wall UH OH

oh man the flag took a triangle shape HOW INSULTING

The Swastika on the watch has to do with the character in the movie (you know the one you probably didn't watch)
it was a tip off that alan bates character was a nazi . . . . nope nevermind I'M wrong nwo/illuminati plot unfolding before my eyes on the big screen!!!

all that that youtube video shows is taking alot of stuff out of context and fabricating it into something.

I only got about 2 minutes into the video this time and its just silly.

The original poster of the video made a thread in the introductions forum originally (and i posted there too about how freaking stupid this was)

I could be wrong

WHO KNOWS maybe the triangle sailboats tell more then they lead on

[edit on 27-10-2009 by knightsof0ld]

The main character that brings the bomb is named "MASON" and has a snake tatttoo on his arm. The end of the movie with all the weight lamps light up symbolising the pyramid without a capstone is really weird 2. 5 or 10 lamps might be pushing it but theres like 20, all looking the same..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
news.xinhuanet.com...
UN calls on Israel to halt demolition of Palestinian homes

www.nytimes.com...
The Obama administration and the head of an important House committee unveiled legislation on Tuesday to give the government broad new powers to shift the cost of rescues of big, troubled financial institutions from taxpayers to other large companies.

www.infowars.com...
it appears that the city is facing a tax-version of the China Syndrome where over-taxation may be causing wealthier families to flee, which increases the need for higher taxes on those remaining.

We are now piling on debt faster than gross domestic product and the CBO is reporting that the publicly held debt of the U.S. government will reach 82 percent of GDP by 2019

www.nytimes.com...
Two men — including one from Flushing, Queens — have been indicted on charges that they tried to provide the Hezbollah militia in Lebanon with weapons, ammunition and vehicles

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Day 4 Headlines:

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.google.com...
Continuing Battle for South Waziristan

english.aljazeera.net...
www.google.com...
US diplomat resigns over the "unwinnable" afghan war as October becomes deadliest month of the 8 year war

www.reuters.com...
www.nytimes.com...
Two charged by U.S. in plot to attack Danish paper / Two Men Accused of Trying to Supply Hezbollah Militia

www.haaretz.com...
Rocket and Artillery fire exchanged in Northern Israel/ Southern Lebanon

www.voanews.com...
Pakistan Frees 11 Iranian Guards Arrested Near SW Border

news.xinhuanet.com...
www.ynetnews.com...
news.xinhuanet.com...
8 palestinians injured in clash with jewish settlers, security forces, 6 palestinian homes demolished in E. Jerusalem

1 more day left... then we'll discuss the most significant events that took place and wait and see if anything comes from them.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by daddio

The powers that be, Jesuits-Masons, NEED to destroy the Dome of the Rock so they can rebuild Solomons Temple in which the can sacrifice on the altar to bring in the new.......

Solomon's Temple has already been rebuilt. It is not built of stone. It is built layer upon layer, of many secret societies that perform their demon magic through handshakes and winks, bribes and blackmail.

Zerubabbel inherited Solomon's signet ring and the power that goes with it.

This talk of a physical building at dome of the rock is merely a ruse.

Every lodge is a replica of solomon's temple. It is already established.

And once the empires of governments and religions collapse, the Melchizedek group or "christ class" will come forward to present themselves as the "Sons of god" (in league with the guidance of the aliens/angels)to lead mankind in the rebuilding of a Utopia. That is the real NWO.

heck in seattle wa every bleepin grocery store and bank is a mini solomon's temple

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Preparing for Service in the Rebuilt Temple

nothing like fulfilling prophecy...
a one world govt ruled from where?

iran obviously has to go for this to succeed
just as the us middle class has gone
two hits one week not so far off in content, just perhaps contextually biased...
scope? we shall see in the next three years as it plays out
so hold your accusations, its going to be a bumpy ride

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
does the fact that ATS has been around for like seven years, with literally hundreds of failed predictions just like yours every year, warning of vague doom within a vague time frame, not discourage you even a little bit?

I am interested to read your first post after midnight on the 29th.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

useless to answer. The mods are believing it, so they will remove ur posts if u say anything against their beliefs. Incredible, corruption and madness are everywhere, and probably firstly here.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join