It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge

ever seen a cat play with an injured mouse? ever seen a lioness hamstring its prey and then allow its young to slowly kill it to teach them hunting skills? Ever seen ants attack and fight vicious wars with other ant colonies? how about our arachnid friend the black widow which has sex then kills and eats it partner, staying with our spider friends how about injecting your enemies with a neuro toxin and then tying them up alive but unable to move so that others can feed on them?
lets take this futher. how often do you think those birds go hungry because they decided to be lazy today and not work for their food>,
how often has one species of bird (dont remember which one) stolen the nest of another species of bird and destroyed its eggs,(murdering the other birds childern!!!!) ever hear of the large bull walrus which will kill the young bull and then rape the others harem?
the list goes on.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
www.voanews.com...
NATO says eight U.S. service members and an Afghan civilian working for the force were killed Tuesday in bombs attacks in southern Afghanistan.

now that in itself isnt that significant, but what is is this.

The deaths make October the deadliest month for U.S. forces since the start of the war eight years ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWZisntWeBBot
For example 50 years ago when a plane crashed it took a few days for people to know it happened. 10 years ago you would know the day of, if not the next day. 5 years ago you would hear of the event within 30 minutes to an hour. 1 year ago CNN used live i-reporter footage of a youtube video maybe 100 feet from the crash scene (outside buffalo/dash 8) as the props of the plane were still spinning and flames were everywhere.

From this example we can conclude that - events and the knowledge of the event will at one time overlap. This is called the 2012 singularity moment. As we approach that moment it will be easier and easier to point out such and such event as "proof" of TWZ being correct. Its correct because it has no other choice but to be correct. Throw a dart, pick an event.. The world is full of rapid causality spiraling into a final singularity.

The end is the beginning though.

yea... and 700 years ago, people in remote places used to eat raw meat, 500 years ago, they started to smoke the meat and roast it, 150 years ago, we stored food in jars, today, we have food in a plastic container we put in a thing called microwave and we have instant lunch. its called evolution aka, 'the endless search for perfection* '

---- i hope the geniuses here dont take this example out of context...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi guys, this video might lend some credence to your theories. It is a youtube video exposing the illuminatis prophecies listed in the 2002 movie "The Sum of All Fears".

www.youtube.com...

Please help me distribute this video!! I made it last night.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus

ever seen a cat play with an injured mouse? ever seen a lioness hamstring its prey and then allow its young to slowly kill it to teach them hunting skills? Ever seen ants attack and fight vicious wars with other ant colonies? how about our arachnid friend the black widow which has sex then kills and eats it partner, staying with our spider friends how about injecting your enemies with a neuro toxin and then tying them up alive but unable to move so that others can feed on them?
lets take this futher. how often do you think those birds go hungry because they decided to be lazy today and not work for their food>,
how often has one species of bird (dont remember which one) stolen the nest of another species of bird and destroyed its eggs,(murdering the other birds childern!!!!) ever hear of the large bull walrus which will kill the young bull and then rape the others harem?
the list goes on.

oh great example.... unfortunately you dont understand nature. the spider inject their toxin as a defense mechanism, it paralyzes its prey because it has no other way of hunting and surviving. you misunderstand nature and what nature is. do we have to kill each other to live? we have opposable thumbs, spiders dont, so your toxic spider and everything else you said fails. the lioness teach its young to kill to give them hunting SKILL, so that their species can SURVIVE. why do humans assemble to commit HATE CRIME rallies? KKK anyone? hitler anyone? , how does that help our survival?

you fail to differentiate nature from human nature.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by deadlysponge]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.voanews.com...
NATO says eight U.S. service members and an Afghan civilian working for the force were killed Tuesday in bombs attacks in southern Afghanistan.

now that in itself isnt that significant, but what is is this.

The deaths make October the deadliest month for U.S. forces since the start of the war eight years ago.

Well, that could be considered a turning point - depending on what the final outcome will be. I still stand by the fact that if this prediction were right about anything (jury is still out) we would not know for a little while longer.

Causality. Where in a timeline leading up to an 'event' does the 'event' begin? Example, a stock market crashes. Is the event the crash? Is the event the "straw that broke the camel's back" which led to the crash?

Anyway, did anybody notice that the sun may be starting to wake up again? Sun spot 1029 emerged on Oct 25 and is producing C-class flares. It is the largest of the new cycle and the largest since March 2008. Nothing phenomenal, but the timing is spot on.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Hi guys, this video might lend some credence to your theories. It is a youtube video exposing the illuminatis prophecies listed in the 2002 movie "The Sum of All Fears".

www.youtube.com...

what the hell lol

not even going into that one

LOL though

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I also believed in something around the 26th October.
We have to admit: we were all wrong.
Nothing happened. Thankfully.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld

Originally posted by seattletruth

www.youtube.com...

what the hell lol

not even going into that one

LOL though

How is that humorous? The whole movie is PACKED with symbolism that cannot be explained by coincedence, and the verbal messages they deliver us are highly disturbing and prophetic.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have an ability to forecast earthquakes and other natural disasters. I had a dream in which I saw 9/11 happen one week before it did. One week before the 9.0 Indian ocean earthquake and tsunami in 2004 in my dream I was in an earthquake and then water started rushing in. I either see things in dreams, or get an awful gut feeling. I can't pin point dates, but I can sense when something will happen fairly soon.

I sense something man made is going to happen in the next 3 days or so. Don't know what or where. Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

if your right you will shut me up for good

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, the window has passed, for the most part, for me.

I will call this one a tentative fail to please the skeptics. I think we must see if any of the events within this window have significant effects down the line before we label anything indefinitely.

October 26th prediction by TimeWave Zero *grits teeth*: Fail.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's just a little bit unfair guys. It's been raining like hell here in the Philippines and the world doesn't know it. It's probably because typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng came after or during or quite close to the tsunami in Samoa or the quakes in Indonesia.

Lots more died there - yes, but still... This country has never experienced this amount of rainfall ever. Makes the land seem uninhabitable if this happens again. It doesn't make sense. The dead listed were probably doctored, to try and keep morale high, maybe? But if you take a look at the missing persons, that's a totally different story.

I don't have time to elaborate on this. Maybe I should even start a new thread - really. But since it's better to give you guys something, even if it's just an incomplete blog ... anything ... well it's definitely better than nothing.

pls goto calasiaoiceplant.blogspot.com
or
CLICK HERE.

I only made 2 entries so far. I'm trying to rebuild the northern part of my country. The capital, Manila, was more affected by typhoon Ondoy than the typhoon Pepeng that I'm gawking about here. well, ondoy's in youtube if you wanna peek. Also, try looking at SM Rosales in youtube. That's a big two-storey mall submerged in flood waters my friends.

After the onslaught of these two drenching storms, another one came. We called it Ramil. The international name for it was LUPIT and guess what, that meant "merciless" or "ruthless" in our tongue. But it wasn't that bad. It didn't hit us head on, luckily, this time around.

Some studies say that Ondoy poured 6months worth of rain in one night. And other experts claim that Pepeng gave us 15 years of rain when it passed. It sat four days in a place called Laoag and took its time to wreck havoc there. It wasn't strong when it hit our province, but just take a look at my pics and NOTE that my pics are mild. Softcore. Try the net, surf around. Even youtube. GTG. I need to clean up! [weeks after this debacle and everything's still a mess!]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Okay, here's what I see...The swine flu cases have jumped huge in the last few days...vaccination programs have begun, helping to spread it further...all in this time frame...think maybe that has something to do with it? It ain't over yet folks. The lies are getting deeper, deaths are also coming to light from the vaccine itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

its from a tom clancy book not some crazy hint for things to come

WHAT the movie shows the SUN? obviously a pagan symbol OBVIOUSLY
THAT IS HOW TENTS LOOK . . . BUT WAIT! its a pyramid EVIDENCE obviously

Sun AND Pyramid obviously obvious

WHAT!? a red triangle on a piece of paper? HOLY CRAP the illuminati is coming!!!!

there is NO all seeing eye on his computer monitor. (side note is your brain broken?)

another sun poster on the wall UH OH

oh man the flag took a triangle shape HOW INSULTING

The Swastika on the watch has to do with the character in the movie (you know the one you probably didn't watch)
it was a tip off that alan bates character was a nazi . . . . nope nevermind I'M wrong nwo/illuminati plot unfolding before my eyes on the big screen!!!

all that that youtube video shows is taking alot of stuff out of context and fabricating it into something.

I only got about 2 minutes into the video this time and its just silly.

The original poster of the video made a thread in the introductions forum originally (and i posted there too about how freaking stupid this was)

I could be wrong

WHO KNOWS maybe the triangle sailboats tell more then they lead on

[edit on 27-10-2009 by knightsof0ld]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

10/4. I don't share my ability much because I fear ridicule. But I don't care anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

10/4. I don't share my ability much because I fear ridicule. But I don't care anymore.

oh yea i wasn't ridiculing you --- i'm interested to hear more then the general statements you said before

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by AllSeeingI

You know I read a theory a while back that the banking institutions might wipe their data, in an apparent accident or attack on their computers. What this would mean is that the economy would be forced to reset and everyone keeps what they currently have in their possession. The downside would be anyone who saved in the banks would have no assets. I've never heard of every banking institution doing an across the board update so this information does make me a bit curious.

That would be great

You mean that I would no longer have to pay on my student loans, car, mortgage. Everyone would be rest to zero. Wow I can dream cant I. Granted it would be chaos at firt but once people realized that they gained more then they lost it would be great.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Middle East Tensions Rise:

www.reuters.com...
Rocket from Lebanon hits Israel; Israel fires back

www.google.com...
Israel on Tuesday razed five Palestinian houses in occupied east Jerusalem, defying international calls to halt the demolitions in the disputed city

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

because man is a thinking creature. Hey The god of the Old Test. warned us from the beginning. do not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Free will is a b itch.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join