It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Privacy-Please

are you kidding? these events have huge novelty

The tensions and clashes in thee hotspot of the world, the temple mount in the holy land has huge novelty significance.. that spot has been fought over for thousands of years... these clashes could touch off open warfare at any moment...

the battle for south waziristan as a significant, decisive battle in the war on terror also has huge novelty significance in that it could be a decisive battle. a defining moment in the current military history of this world. a turning point...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

"tensions building how about this Around 7.30 am local time Monday (Paris/Amsterdam timeline) ING bank announced split-up. The stock fell 8% yesterday morning on the Amsterdam exchange. It's also on the NY Exchange, so it fell there 8% too, upon noticing the Dow dragged down, European bourses fell, ING dropped further , 18% down. All financials down.

Now the talk all over the business channels is "tension on the banks", ING drops another 10% this morning. My feeling is the tension building period (about the financials, which is right, they still are the problem) started really last morning. Like last year with the Iceland implosion, you were right, it showed more clearly a couple of weeks later that that was the start. Like now I think... "

Readers keep asking:

"The big thing on the 25th/26th is that the gov't did the big set up to nationalize the banks. That's why no info was available from the banks this weekend; it is financial as predicted and huge and still widely unknown/unreported. The pieces all fit. What do you think?"

Just installing software so its easier to control the sheeple, I reckon. Patience and all things in time. Except this is pressing now:
Urban Survival

These are a couple of snippets off George Ure's website he just posted.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Long time lurker... First time poster....

Thanks for keeping the news posted as it comes in Coffinman.. I guess most people cant read the title of your thread... Or is it the 29th already??? I'm going with the former.

Although I believe in a fractal universe, I don't believe that Cliff (or anyone) is able to remove the ego enough to make a prediction without collapsing realities waveform. ie: Hearing a tree fall without being in the forest..

The counter-intuitive nature of TWZ and a cyclical universe more than likely zips over the heads of most posters in this thread, as they have been programmed to Pope Gregory's calendar and are slaves to the material nature of his linear circle.

So keep on defending your chronological prison of the soul, just try and remember its not the 29th yet and some of us know its just a matter of time till the cards come crashing down..

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TWZisntWeBBot

this is your first post ? tsk tsk tsk...

you should have used your ' uber ' rationalization skills and unconventional insights to figure out that if time is cyclical, then what can be done about it? how can you break a cycle? if it can be broken then its no longer a cycle. and if that cycle can be broken then ultimately any other cycles can be broken, thus in actualization, there is no cycle.

go fade back into obscurity...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nasas launch of the Aries rocket, Huge radiation coming our way est.time between noon and 2:30 ? Obama at the same Airport as Bush morning of
9/11 ! Still alot of potential for Doom ! Not to mention all the other chaos
developing ! The human awareness is participating at a global level like
never before !
Sure many are connecting the dots as they present themselves and we are getting multitudes of perspectives ! If this process isn't novel what is ?

So what if the collective perspectives dont add up to their desired end ?

Its still an evolving process growing towards a higher global consciousness !

Which for what I can see is unfolding in front of us at break neck speed !

So I applaud all those who explore their intuitive urges and if I as an
observer detect their level of sincerity to be geniune I will climb aboard
and follow till my own level of sincerity is lost.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge

I'm not implying anything can be done to it.. The end of cyclical time occurred only in perception with the introduction of the Gregorian Calender (which the mayans coined "The end of natural Time"). We are now feeling the results of having lived asynchronously with nature in the form of a completely out of whack global ecosystem. Most global patterns (migratory, ocean currents, circadian rhythms,etc..etc..) are redefining themselves in ways that make the current system bound to fail.

It seems like scientists/government/etc are all struggling to find a "solution to the solution". Mostly because they share the pre-programmed mindset that there can be a "solution to all our past failures". Yet as Einstein said "The same consciousness that created the problem, cannot solve it.."..

Bottom line... Cycle cant be stopped.. The perception of time can be used to control the masses, such as how ancient rulers used pre-knowledge of solar events (eclipses, alignments,etc) to control the masses..

Again, thanks for making me feel welcome..

Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have noticed people commenting on the severity of events.
As the timewave draws near a close, the graph shows increased volatility.
HOWEVER, the spikes are nowhere near as drastic as in the past.
It is "winding down", if you will.

That being said, I wouldn't expect any of these events to be as obvious as things in the past, but novel just the same.

I am pretty much satisfied that the TWZ program has picked up on some key events at this point. Or maybe I should say that key events have followed the graph at this point.

Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TWZisntWeBBot

Welcome to ATS.
Don't let the jerkoffs get to ya'.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWZisntWeBBot

It seems like scientists/government/etc are all struggling to find a "solution to the solution". Mostly because they share the pre-programmed mindset that there can be a "solution to all our past failures". Yet as Einstein said "The same consciousness that created the problem, cannot solve it.."..

oh then that explains it all. i'll get NY times on the phone. if the same consciousness thats creates a problem cant solve it, then by all logic, there is no problem. your mind never creates a problem you cant solve, thats why every math book has the solutions in the back of the books....

Bottom line... Cycle cant be stopped.. The perception of time can be used to control the masses, such as how ancient rulers used pre-knowledge of solar events (eclipses, alignments,etc) to control the masses..

Again, thanks for making me feel welcome..

Thanks

oh you're welcome.

after you say this

The counter-intuitive nature of TWZ and a cyclical universe more than likely zips over the heads of most posters in this thread, as they have been programmed to Pope Gregory's calendar and are slaves to the material nature of his linear circle.

you expect people to be nice to you? you cant belittle people and expect a warm welcome.

fade, fade away, just as this thread and the other hundreds like it will fade into ignorance from whence they came

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Thanks, online arguments are a pretty familiar territory for me. I've been getting into flame wars since back in the days of BBS's (pre-web).

I can see how threads such as these are "easy meat" to people looking to toss in a cheap shot.. The oct.26th date was hyped pretty hard and regardless of what Cliff puts in those "Alta Report Disclaimers", he plugs the "doom and gloom" angle non stop when hes on the radio.

Anyways, its not the 29th and Coffinman did by far the best job (out of the million oct.26 threads) in getting a good start with his informative first post..

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

"you cant belittle people and expect a warm welcome. "
----------------------------------------------------------
Where I'm from they serve cake... and we eat it too...!!

You're right though.. Sorry for the attitude..

Keep the news coming..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

What if we were looking at it upside down and the bottom of the graph means "nothing happened"? LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

"fade, fade away, just as this thread and the other hundreds like it will fade into ignorance from whence they came"
-----------------------------------------------------

I can assure you that threads like this will only be increasing in frequency and duration as we approach 2012.. Get used to these kinds of threads because I have no doubt that "Slick Willy"(SkepticOVerlord) is laughing all the way to the bank in preparation for the doom and gloom attitude that will be permeating through every aspect of this website..

Like I said.. Get used to it..

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TWZisntWeBBot]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
the global consciousness project dot is blue again, which according to them suggests that we are all focusing on something on a global scale. What? Who knows. I thought I just throw out there that it has dipped into blue about 4 times in the past 24 hrs. And doesn't appear to have done so before than but the graph only lets me see 24hrs. Does anyone follow this regularly?

GCP dot

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.voanews.com...
Pakistani authorities said Tuesday they have freed 11 Iranians who were arrested for illegally crossing the border into Pakistan. It is unclear on what grounds the men were released.

www.reuters.com...
US consumer confidence lower than forecast in October

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
October 27
7:25 am Pacific time. I'm still here. No fire raining down on me, no nuclear bombs..... the only bomb I see is the one that Obama declared as a "National Emergency" for the US just a few days ago. I'm wondering if this "emergency" could actually be the doom prediction everyone was wondering about for???
It may not seem like a big deal right now, but the future implications of this declaration will impact everyone's lives sooner or later.

New powers have been installed....the bomb has hit.
JMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is reassuring to see that we get this doom-of-the-month thread with commendable regularity. Year in year out, there is a huge blast of radiation coming our way, Obama is rumored to use the same urinal in the White House as George W Bush, and oh horror, there is unrest in Palestine. The end is nigh!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Some people compare the "Blue Dot" to "a great disturbance in the force"...

Nothing new to report according to CNN.. Stocks are hovering around their start values.. Two genius's are trying to "break email". CoS (church of Scientology) was convicted of fraud in France. Then more of the same missing kid stuff mixed in with some race relations other mundane blah..

No "disturbances" yet..

[edit on 27-10-2009 by TWZisntWeBBot]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I can assure you that threads like this will only be increasing in frequency and duration as we approach 2012.. Get used to these kinds of threads because I can assure you that "Slick Willy"(SkepticOVerlord) is laughing all the way to the bank in preparation for the doom and gloom attitude that will be permeating through every aspect of this website..

Like I said.. Get used to it..

i am getting used to it. but this isnt helping the cause.
if you people really wanted to delineate yourselves from the cyclical monotony that is our 'inevitable doom', then you would be taking an entirely different approach, posting threads on a random website is not the best way to go about doing it.

[and the best way or approach to go about it, is for you to figure out. ...]

---

so for thousands of years mankind have been fighting and killing one another, what makes you think it will ever stop? better yet, why havent we realized this way isnt working? better yet, why are we destroying each other?
--
no matter how many "prophecy" threads you create, you're all puppets under their strings. not even the augurs of the great Rome could have predicted its fall.

so go figure.

in the end NO ONE, NOTHING, can "PREDICT" ANYTHING. EVER. and no, time is not Cyclical, for the last time.

keep us posted with the 'latest' news around the world, TheCoffinman, your efforts are not in vain, they are quite entertaining.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge...your mind never creates a problem you cant solve, thats why every math book has the solutions in the back of the books....

If only life were so simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join