It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am not really a fan of Predictions especially after the goodchild episode. But just a little contribution to the doom madness:

26 October 2009 : Particle beams injected into LHC

An LHC spokesperson said this was the first time particle beams had been inside the LHC since it was shut down late in September 2008.

Scientists working on the giant particle accelerator described the success as "a milestone".

Sorry if the above has been posted before.

I believe the above could be classified as a novelty....

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am not a chronic doomer so perhaps someone can tell me who coined the phrase "fresh doom" and "window for/of doom"?

I think they're both great. Window for Doom will be the name of my next band!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by XIIIth
reply to post by GambitVII

You make a valid point.

Maybe life must not change but the way we perceive it and experience it... I think it has to. Changing the outlook of the world only scratches the surface. Plastic surgeries and injections of botox only work for so long, you know...

No, you can't take chaos out of life and say humanity has the right to think...

We are not free. Most of us aren't. If we were we wouldn't be here on Window for Doom Thread praying for some event to take place, would we now?

Just my humble opinion.
XIIIth

Your humble opinion is worthy of respect sir! I'd like to add on to what I previously mentioned but we'd stray off topic.

I think the biggest news right now is that...
1. We don't have much evidence that such an event effected humanity as a whole within the past few days
2. Were all just posting our regular every news trying to tie Time-wave into reality
3. 9/11 was bigger than anything that has happened lately
4. Our US dollar is as good as it was early this October
5. No evident signs of humanity as a whole being affected simultaneously

In other words...were either
a) mis-interpreting
or
b) living of off wishful thinking that something should of happened

I'll be kicking back with my Xbox on Nov 10th once Modern Warfare 2 shows up. And I'll be thankful of how none of the predictions actually happened.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Keep in mind that the web bot claim was that there would be alot of building tension beginning Sunday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread covers the worldwide bank software patch that was installed this weekend. This is clearly the most important thing that his distinguished the weekend, so perhaps, at the moment, it is only the bankers who are experiencing mounting tension.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Page 3 of ALTA report:

Note that this report is offered for entertainment only. Any resemblance between the events portrayed in this report and any developing reality is purely coincidental and in no matter represents foreknowledge on the part of the authors of the report.

Note that the results presented herein are derived from humans expressing themselves on the internet. As such, emotional values and the words used to express these emotions are being sampled and interpreted here, not the future. Any resemblance between this report and future developments is entire(ly) in the mind of the perceiver and does not exist in reality. The Authors cannot be held liable for accuracy, or lack thereof, in this report. Authors cannot be held liable for human interpretation nor any action any human takes as a result of this report. Any human foolish enough to alter their behavior based on this entertainment only analysis demonstrate themselves incapable of rational appreciation of reality, and the authors are explicitly held harmless and blameless for any and all such mental aberrations on the part of the reader. (All emphasis mine)

I guess it is official. I am a fool. I will also say that I walked past the Chicago Federal Reserve building and board of trade on my way home today, and no one seemed more agitated then normal.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Illuminaughty]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminaughty

Originally posted by Reddupo
reply to post by knightsof0ld

The amount of time needed to be able to call those events only "straws" has not passed yet.

Most people called October 7th's stock market dip a failed TWZ prediction on the day it happened but in hindsight I don't see how you could argue the prediction was not right on the money

I just listened to an interview he did last year. He was saying Oct 7 would be remembered like 9-11. It was a bad day for the stock market, but outside of these wierd conspiracy forums, no one remembers. He was predicting people starving and freezing over the winter, followed by a "summer of hell". He was also predicting alien contact (to the masses), people disappearing (into thin air) among other things. His fans call the stock market collapse a bot hit, but anyone could have predicted that. Unless something earth shattering happens before Nov 5, I have left the cult of cliff.

Just wanted to point out, to you both, that the october 7th thing was a WEBBOT prediction, nothing to do with time-wave zero. Please do not confuse the 2, they're completely different animals

even if they do seem to be related lol

Just had to point that out, bit of a pet peeve of mine when folks start glomming things unrelated into each other. Muddies a lot of waters.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been reported or not yet, but just saw it on The Weather Channel. All along the East Coast of the US there's been a major issue with algae growth, and it's driving seabirds into crises. There's a massive rescue effort underway, and more birds keep coming in trying to get away from the stuff. cbs5.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well as probably some others people said here, the ``webbot doom`` is reported to thursday according to Cliff.

We'll see then...

But we had A LOT OF BIG NEWS in the last week... that could change US future... like Obama's declaration of national emergency... which makes him in theory a dictator, if he pushes for it all, it will go down real bad, affecting the future of america...

Also, on friday/monday, china's bank report said that they were to find ways to drop the US dollar... affecting on the long term the future and america's future.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Also beside the LHC test, we also have some huge activity on the sun.......

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
so can u guys basically just stop flagging this thread and close it already?
noootttthiiing has happened.
you are trying to make a BIG HUGE deal out of something small.

get over it,nothing happened timed to move on

doom and gloom 0
normal life +1

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1
we also have some huge activity on the sun.......

No we don't.
We have 1 sunspot kicking up some C-class solar flares. Get used to it, cause it will be very common place over the next few years as our dormant sun comes out of it's hiatus.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think most of you are missing the significance of the National Emergency Declaration. This is not "business as usual". It is an extraordinary declaration that has been made only a few times in history. The declaration of State or Local Emergencies are regular occurances...but not "National" emergencies.

This event has been seriously "under-reported" by the media, and its importance has been seriously "under-estimated" even by members of ATS. Such a declaration serves more than just to provide a "heads-up" to the population at large. It is a formal declaration, sent to Congress, that establishmes FEMA as the principal governing body during the emergency, which has been given extraordinary powers by a whole pleortha of presidential orders and decrees.

These powers are ennumerated in another thread on this site: www.abovetopsecret.com...
but are worth repeating here.

FEMA was created in a series of Executive Orders. A Presidential Executive Order, whether Constitutional or not, becomes law simply by its publication in the Federal Registry. Congress is by-passed.

Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

•EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Given these extraordinary and non-Constitutional powers, if you think the declaration of a National Emergency is trivial, then you need to think again. It "sets the stage" for a complete "take over" by the Executive Branch of every aspect of American life--about which neither you, nor I, nor Congress can have any say so whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Would a 'report' that was released yesterday (October 26, 2009), of an event that occured on October 8 be considered valid for TWZ prediction?

"Asteroid blast reveals holes in Earth's defences"
www.newscientist.com...

The effect of three atom-bombs on Indonesia would seem significant to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
this is ridiculous. make sure when time is up someone starts a new thread for the deadline at the end of next month. bunch of crazies.

peace.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by itstheendoftheworldaswekn]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
stop flagging this thread.

Mods need to label it a hoax.
all those cynical fear mongers are doing is just posting breaking news they get from questionable sources.

Close this non-sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A significant event does not necessarily mean a public event.

Whatever the catalysts were that triggered the events or decisions that led to 911, were we made aware of them at the time they actually happened - did they seem to be of such importance at the time? Same goes for WW1 & 2.

When Radio, TV, or the A-Bomb were invented, did everyone know about the day it happened?

When Jesus was crucified on Golgotha, was everyone saying it would effect the whole planet for millennia?

Who knows what world changing events took place off camera and unreported this month?

We're just sheeple amongst the countless Butterfly wings. Why do we think that because we're not told about it, it couldn't have happened?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I was willing to go with this initially (although I was sceptical) simply because there were a lot of indicators suggesting a financial problem arriving Monday.
And I was surprised that the markets only suffered a small blip (at least that's what I'm told happened, I don't really keep track of it because it's a fake economy).

I do still think there is a lot left to come on the financial situation, and the collapse of the $ is certainly inevitable, this week, next year, in five years, who knows, but it is going to happen. Every empire falls, and America has not been as close to that fall sine the Civil War, IMO.

I'm torn on the National Emergency situation. I do agree that it is being under-reported. In the UK, the BBC and Sky have merely mentioned it as a small topic maybe once or twice, but this could be as a result of them being blamed for scaremongering when this H1N1 started.

I'm not too familiar with TWZ and how it works, but if an event happens this week to justify the chatter, I'll give it some credit, if not, it should be ignored completely in the future by any logical person IMO.

And on exactly why people love the doomage; people want change.

Some just want the excitement of something happening to distract them from their lives, it's another form of reality TV. They're bored, and seeing something dramatic unfolding on TV allows people to step out of their boredom and apathy for a while.

I'm not stupid enough to claim I am any different. It's natural to feel it, it's "Human Psychology 101" hyped up in our communication age. But that's not to say people don't care about others, because while this is going on and you weirdly enjoy the rush of it, you recognise that people are suffering.
Having said that, I want change more than anything. I want to see those who should be held responsible for the mess we're in facing collapse, I want to see people shaken out of their apathy and shown that we need to devolve, and I want to see governments being forced to submit to the will of their people.

I'd say I'm 15% excitement, 85% need for change.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's amazing the amount of criticism this thread is getting. on with day 4...

More clashes in the West Bank
www.google.com...

Five Palestinian farmers were wounded in clashes with armed Israeli settlers in the West Bank on Tuesday, Palestinian security services and witnesses said.

Israeli security forces fired tear-gas and arrested one Palestinian, the sources said, while Israel's military and border police declined to comment on the incident.

Israel demolishes two Palestinian homes in Jerusalem
www.reuters.com...

Israeli authorities demolished two Palestinian homes near Arab East Jerusalem on Tuesday, ignoring international concern about the practice.

Israel's Jerusalem municipality said the houses were built without permits. Palestinians say such permission is impossible to obtain and accuse Israel of using demolitions to tighten its hold on occupied territory in and around Jerusalem.

Battle of South Waziristan Continues...
www.google.com...

Pakistan's army says 42 militants have been killed in the latest stage of its offensive against the Taliban close to the Afghan border.

A statement Tuesday says that troops were making steady progress in the 11-day old campaign in South Waziristan.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
OK so we're about to be hit with massive dosses of gamma radiation wear your sunblock and cover up when you go outside for the next couple of days and be expecting em interfierence if you have sat This doesnt seem like a doom prophecy like the area south of the saint lawrence and east of the mississippi moving 9 inches south and east

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

What do any of those have to do with the collapse of the dollar, or times of novelty? Obviously your grasping to something. Can't wait till this thread goes into November because people want this stuff to happen so bad.

Also, I would like to note that the sunspot thing is normal and is expected, also the huge solar flare is also normal. It's been doing things like this for centuries.

Cyberstupid,
Are you serious? Please tell me you're joking. Again this stuff happens all the time except you notice it when some weirdo predicts the future. Give me a break.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Privacy-Please]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join