It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
8/22/-144 "Rome builds first aqueduct. www.answers.com... Tryphon deposes Demetrius II (who escapes), and rules on (approx.) behalf of the infant Antiochus VI (son of Alexander I) Ptolemy VII (Neos Philopator) gay or bi* associated ruler with his father Philometor: 145/144 * regent under his uncle Euergetes II and mother Cleopatra II (who married): 145/144 History of Iran The Arsacid Empire Mithradates appears again in the pages of history in 144 BCE when he is reported to have successfully captured Babylonia, well into the Seleucid territory. books.google.com... GJCusgPms4XoCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBQQ6AEwAzgK#v=onepage&q=144%20&f=false Lunar eclipse eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov... Han dynasty en.wikipedia.org... At some time during the reign of Ptolemaios VIII Euergetes II (r 170/164 BCE - 163 BCE and 145/144 BCE - 116 BCE) the correlation was altered by shifting the Macedonian month names backwards by four months, see the table below.
EgyptianMacedonian ThotDios PaophiApellaios AthyrAudnaios ChoiakPeritios TybiDystros MechirXandikos PhamenothArtemisios PharmuthiDaisios PachonPanemos PayniLoios EpiphiGorpiaios MesoriHyperberetaios

EgyptianJulian 1 Thot29 (30) August 1 Paophi28 (29) September 1 Athyr28 (29) October 1 Choiak27 (28) November 1 Tybi27 (28) December 1 Mechir26 (27) January 1 Phamenoth25 (26) February 1 Pharmuthi27 March 1 Pachon26 April 1 Payni26 May 1 Epiphi25 June 1 Mesori25 July 1 epag.24 August

Maccabeen rebellion www.hagshama.org.il... www.richeast.org...
"

Saturday 6/19/-2297 flood in northern china, Wuhan.

So as you can see, today has a resonance of some Jesuit stuff, solar eclipses, floods, tsunamis, volcano's/earthquakes, riots, Vatican, Jerusalem area of the world, Jewish culture, water technology, massacre and/or attempted genocide of a culture/people.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
(27th)
news.bbc.co.uk...

The Czech Constitutional Court is to begin considering what could be the last legal challenge to the ratification of the EU's Lisbon Treaty.

The court will hear a complaint by 17 senators, who say the reform treaty infringes upon Czech sovereignty.

We already know this could have huge implications for many reasons. maybe not so much americans on here (not all) but the europeans on here know of what i speak.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
All I can say is that all of this worry and fear is not helping anything. Sure, it might bring awareness, but do we have to create such an air of hopeless despair?

For crying out loud, fear got us all here in the first place. Do we have to use fear to get us out? There's got to be a better way.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

Israel must outlaw seditious Islamic Movement

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

We as humans for 10s of thousands of years have developed a need to survive. Honed our skills to do so, trained our minds and bodies. And actually very suddenly, and quite recently, for many, that danger is just completely gone. I don't think as human beings we've adjusted. And many look for that danger. Why else do people enjoy extreme sports so much, bungie jumping, even skiing. Fun... and exciting and dangerous. Even storm chasing. Heck, even at work every week, people HOPE for a bad storm, and talk about it with excitement when a nastier storm approaches.

Fantastic idea. No doubts that you are correct.

But still, I have to wonder if it is some sort of programmed information source or something.
Ya know? Something driven by a larger force.
It's there, I'm sure of it.
One of the reasons I am on this site.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The post before me stated as humans we want danger. In fact, Survival is our 6th scene if you may. We as humans, have the ability to survive. We as humans in all honesty have not use the ability since who knows when. Believe or not we want some sort of disaster. Its the feeling you get before a huge snow storm, its the survival instinct.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XIIIth

NOTHING changed and that's the biggest problem the world has right now.

IMO, the fact that nothing has change is proof that life goes on. That is the chaos of it. Life must NOT change in order to exist. The only thing should change is the application of that chaos if peace is the goal.

People are free to therefore they aren't free of consequences. I can easily say that the world HAS changed by changing the outlook of the way the world looks right now. But that IMO, is the only true way an individual can change their reality. And reality afterwords follows.

What Im trying to say is...
you can't take the chaos out of life and say humanity has the right to think. Conflict comes from the fact that there is more than one free man in the same world...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Not only that.. it's not all bad... people like to HELP other humans. After a disaster, people then feel terrible... but then, they want to help. Be part of the cure. Help their fellow humans recover. It makes folks feel good about themselves, and also provides I think, a deeper satisfaction to help our own kind. An age old, animal-like reflex so our species may survive.

That's the same thing that imo, drives the desire to encounter hardship and danger. It's subconscious. It's ingrained almost like muscle memory, something we really can't help, and we don't know what to do without.

Combine that desire with conspiracy theory, and you have a genre ripe and ready for the most amazing doom 'n gloom predictions. It's like I said, not a desire to die... but to encounter the worst.. because we need it, as a species. We'll probably kick the habit someday, hopefully before we wipe ourselves out.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You are absolutely right. I will not disagree.

World is a magnificent thing and there is a lot of beauty in it. The problem is that people get caught up in their daily routines and forget that stopping just for a brief moment without trying to control everything... and witnessing the beauty... that's what makes it all worth while. That's what keeps us going.

We all know that there's a lot that's wrong with this world and we have to shut it out just so that we don't go insane.

I do see a lot of beauty in the world, don't be mistaken, but I also see a lot of pain and suffering. It can and will be a better place... and we all wait for it and we're willing to sacrifice certain things in the process of transition.

Destruction is a form of creation. Destroying everything completely only to re-build and create a newer, better world.

You do make excellent points, and I do not disagree.

Best regards,
XIIIth

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just noticed Fresh Doom.

Here in the midwest we have racked up 6 inches of rain in October and the crops are rotting in the fields.

The weather is expected to remain cool and wet the rest of the week and harvest is already 3-4 weeks behind.

What was expected to be a record harvest may turn out to be a disaster if the farmers cannot get the corn and soybeans out of the ground.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I just noticed Fresh Doom.

Here in the midwest we have racked up 6 inches of rain in October and the crops are rotting in the fields.

The weather is expected to remain cool and wet the rest of the week and harvest is already 3-4 weeks behind.

What was expected to be a record harvest may turn out to be a disaster if the farmers cannot get the corn and soybeans out of the ground.

right... and thanks to this thread.

farmer's almanac, 99.99% accurate. i dont know where you are in the midwest but.... there is nothing abnormal about little rain fall this time of year.

www.almanac.com...

April and May will be warmer and drier than normal, with an early-season hot spell in mid-May.

Summer will be cooler than normal, with slightly below normal rainfall. The hottest periods will be in mid- to late June and mid- and late July.

September and October will be warmer than normal, with below-normal rainfall in the east and above-normal rainfall in the west.

edit: links

[edit on 26-10-2009 by deadlysponge]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Not saying that this is all true, no one can truly know. But for all of you that say no way this is crap you need to think of time wave zero as in the butterfly effect change one thing how ever small and the outcome over time changes and not for the better.
Now think of it as one small act creating a chain of events that leads to a profound change later. What Time Wave Zero is showing is that one small thing not the end result.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by comppwizz

Yes, but everyone was pointing to something big, not something in general which would create a domino effect. General things create the domino effect all the time.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
All I know is October 31st better come and go without a hitch...cause that's my BIRTHDAY! and nobody messes with that!!! heheh

Seriously, it's goin on the 27th, so far so good...or did I just JINX it?!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GambitVII

You make a valid point.

Maybe life must not change but the way we perceive it and experience it... I think it has to. Changing the outlook of the world only scratches the surface. Plastic surgeries and injections of botox only work for so long, you know...

No, you can't take chaos out of life and say humanity has the right to think...

We are not free. Most of us aren't. If we were we wouldn't be here on Window for Doom Thread praying for some event to take place, would we now?

Just my humble opinion.
XIIIth

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks, Coffinman, for running the thread. S&F for you. I've been following TWZ, the WebBot project, several financial pages (TPT, FCB, WSJ, etc.) and GCP for some time now, and this is a period in time I'm very interested in observing with relation to the theories these sites put forth.

With regard to whether those of us who follow these events are wallowing in negativity or not, I can only comment on my own approach. I have used the information I've gathered to prepare myself and my family for possible disruptions to supplies for up to 10 days, and have gone forward with the decision I made several years ago to ween myself off the antidepressants I was placed on many years before after the side effects of cancer treatment left me feeling hopeless. I think these are good things, not overly heroic for the world, but very positive steps in the evolution of my family's and my growth and prosperity.

So, regardless of what others opine, I am grateful for people like you and your commitment to informing others in the way you have chosen.

I'm mostly in the camp that would like to see this collective breath finally taken so the cycle can renew itself. I don't necessarily seek destruction, but we are humans and humans are destructive creatures even in the best of times. Following some of the older religions, myths, historical cycles, ancient prophecies and systems theory, I'm convinced we're long overdue for a new cycle of civilization for our species. I guess I would like to see us just get on with it.

Not that I expect the world will change abruptly any time soon (I only wish it would), still it will be interesting to follow for the next few months until 12/21/12, in any case.

Thanks.

From my own corner of the world, CA, we were notified by one of our banks, Chase, that access to our account would be down intermittently from 10/23 to 10/25 due to change over of our old bank, WM, to the Chase system. When we checked on 10/23, it was down. Now it works. So perhaps the "Bank Holiday" the WebBot was speculating might happen was just that — a short, intermittent interruption in service globally and no more.

We will soon see over the next few months, won't we?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

if you mean big as in a nuclear explosion, martial law and dictatorship well then no... some of us on here were thinkin that may happen, still might, however... ther ehave been several huge developments so far that could have far reaching implications way down the road..

Asia pledging to form an EU-style bloc, UN inspectors inspecting the Qom nuke facility that had been until recently secret (to all of us), obama declaring a national health emergency, the clashes on the temple mount, the battle for south waziristan, hundreds dead and wounded in baghdad bombing, capmark going bankrupt, war crimes trial of radavan karadzic and the failed bosnian talks that have put the country on the brink, US adding more debt to the debt and pakistan capturing iranian rev. gaurds on a spec. op. inside pakistan... all of these have the potential to be huge...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

if you mean big as in a nuclear explosion, martial law and dictatorship well then no... some of us on here were thinkin that may happen, still might, however... ther ehave been several huge developments so far that could have far reaching implications way down the road..

Asia pledging to form an EU-style bloc, UN inspectors inspecting the Qom nuke facility that had been until recently secret (to all of us), obama declaring a national health emergency, the clashes on the temple mount, the battle for south waziristan, hundreds dead and wounded in baghdad bombing, capmark going bankrupt, war crimes trial of radavan karadzic and the failed bosnian talks that have put the country on the brink, US adding more debt to the debt and pakistan capturing iranian rev. gaurds on a spec. op. inside pakistan... all of these have the potential to be huge...

reminds me of that one bon jovi song -- Whooah, were half way there
Livin on a prayer

grasping for straws are we?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

The amount of time needed to be able to call those events only "straws" has not passed yet.

Most people called October 7th's stock market dip a failed TWZ prediction on the day it happened but in hindsight I don't see how you could argue the prediction was not right on the money

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
reply to post by knightsof0ld

The amount of time needed to be able to call those events only "straws" has not passed yet.

Most people called October 7th's stock market dip a failed TWZ prediction on the day it happened but in hindsight I don't see how you could argue the prediction was not right on the money

I just listened to an interview he did last year. He was saying Oct 7 would be remembered like 9-11. It was a bad day for the stock market, but outside of these wierd conspiracy forums, no one remembers. He was predicting people starving and freezing over the winter, followed by a "summer of hell". He was also predicting alien contact (to the masses), people disappearing (into thin air) among other things. His fans call the stock market collapse a bot hit, but anyone could have predicted that. Unless something earth shattering happens before Nov 5, I have left the cult of cliff.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join