It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I cant speak for TWZ but I do know the docs I've watched and audio clips its not sun tracking.

Webbot boys say 85% certainty what is going on is related to the Economy with 15% mixed of the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Interesting, reviewing the thread where this was discussed there appears to be no mention that this was a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I provided plenty of cold, hard, evidence to the contrary starting around page 21 of that thread.

By the 30th page or so, we had thoroughly debunked the OP. We requested the Mod's move the thread to HOAX, but they can sometimes be bias towards certain OP's as was exemplified by that thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Let's face the reality here.

Some of us... many of us... are horny for Armageddon. Yes, we want something to happen. We're tired of this world. Tired of war. Tired of injustice. Tired of lies that WE ourselves, not just the powers that be, are feeding each other with on a daily basis.

Some of us just want it all to end. It's understandable and I sympathize with those of us who do want the world to go down in flames. I do understand those that want the world to be destroyed and purged with fire. I do want it to happen. I am horny for Armageddon.

We hope that once it all ends there will be a new beginning and a newer, better, kinder world. As do I.

Let's face the reality here. It didn't happen today. It probably won't happen tomorrow or anytime soon. But something terrible DID happen.

NOTHING changed. Bullets are still being fired. People are still being lied to.

NOTHING changed and that's the biggest problem the world has right now.

Please do understand that I'm not trying to speak for everyone here. I only speak for myself.

Go create something beautiful.

My humble opinion,
XIIIth

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I think you guys are on to something. This is sure interesting....

Also, I like your screen name.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yes this is exactly what I was thinking. You know about Mayan and Hopi predictions that when we enter the dark rift we will experience (anywhere for 30 hours to 3 weeks) without natural sunlight. The moon shall not give it's light, and the sun shall be covered with sackcloth...or something like that. Anyway, if this TWZ thing came from Asia this may be their own Mayan type calender.

Thankfully, we do not know what comes after TWZ or the Mayan calender. Either it's truly the end or it is the beginning of something totally different. If previous civilizations knew this information (assuming this represents sun cycles) then I have to think there would have been clear information if it was the end of the world and not some type of graph you had to decode.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

You didn't debunk that as a Hoax. It was a true event. Now as to a matter of if it were the biggest ever recorded, you may be right maybe it wasn't. However, that doesn't make it a Hoax, it was the beginning of a new solar cycle.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Day 3 headlines:

www.jpost.com...
english.aljazeera.net...
www.google.com...
jta.org...
www.guardian.co.uk...
Continuing High Tensions at the Temple Mount

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Pakistan arrests 11 Iranian Revolutionary Gaurds inside pakistan
(significant because news.bbc.co.uk...)

www.reuters.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.dawn.com...
Ongoing Battle of South Waziristan

money.cnn.com...
This week Uncle Sam plans to sell $123 billion worth of Treasurys. That will bring the country's debt level very close to the $12.1 trillion debt ceiling.

www.reuters.com...
US stocks drop (continue to drop..)

To Be Continued.....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

it was the beginning of a new solar cycle.

No it wasn't. That officially occurred in Jan 2008:

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

And we've got like 8 or 9 hours left before Oct 26 ends! Yay apocalypse!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Poor choice of words apparently that an unthinking mind would wrap their gnarly hands around to distort the meaning. I won't argue any further with you about this. It was a significant sun spot and solar storm.

spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It was a significant sun spot and solar storm.

Because the crop circles warned us about it?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I believe we're just simply having a galactic time change since we revolve around the sun all the other solar systems revolve around the black hole, then this galactic alignment is simply a move into another time. There is night and day dusk and dawn on earth if we're revolving around the black hole something similar would occur. Many things could change. Just like we go from cold to warm our galaxy might be doing something similar.

So if you think about it this TWZ is something similar. Merely a count down to the next phase of time.
Now whether this influences how things behave and react in our solar system, and whether this changes human behavior we probably don't know, though it would make sense because we are energy and a change in that would change our behavior.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

MONDAY NIGHT SKY SHOW: When the sun sets on Monday, Oct. 26th, go outside and look south. Jupiter and the Moon are converging for a beautiful conjunction. The bright pair can been seen even through thinly-clouded skies and city lights. Don't miss it

spaceweather.com...

well there's something... our moon and Jupiter being lined up gravitationally.

i suggest some people to investigate anything anomalous going on with Jupiter today.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This crossing point was known to the ancient Maya as xibalba be (the Road to the Underworld) or simply "the Black Road." In the Maya creation myth, in which the solar deity god One Hunahpu is reborn in the mouth of the jaguar-toad, One Hunahpu, takes the form of the maize god, and is reborn from the back of a turtle to regenerate a new and better kind of Man and Humanity, cleansing the mistakes of the previous human creations according to the Maya Book of Popol Vuh.

It's a period of transition, what makes it so interesting as there does not really seem to be any one authority on what this change is as there are similariaties between the vedics, the mayan and the hopi but there are too many discontiunites to say for sure.

I've heard the Mayan elders are getting pissed with all this 'end of world' chatter and will reveal themsleves next year or later and start to explain in more depth. Until the Mayan elders start talking I'm hoping for a concious shift.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It was at least a very significant coincidence.
In fact, I tend to think it was a dead-on prediction. And yes, I read the thread.
Perhaps the reason it wasn't thrown into the HOAX bin was because it wasn't shown to be a HOAX, no matter how much you and a few others feel it was?

And that is all I'll say on it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by queuepolitely
I've heard the Mayan elders are getting pissed with all this 'end of world' chatter and will reveal themsleves next year or later and start to explain in more depth. Until the Mayan elders start talking I'm hoping for a concious shift.

Drunvalo Melchizedek says he has the mayan elder council approval.
Watch his vid.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Some of us... many of us... are horny for Armageddon. Yes, we want something to happen. We're tired of this world. Tired of war. Tired of injustice. Tired of lies that WE ourselves, not just the powers that be, are feeding each other with on a daily basis.

Some of us just want it all to end. It's understandable and I sympathize with those of us who do want the world to go down in flames. I do understand those that want the world to be destroyed and purged with fire. I do want it to happen. I am horny for Armageddon.

At least you have balls enough to admit it. Usually when I try to respond to the doomsday threads with logic, common sense and reasoning, I get the typical "Well, obviously I don't WANT something bad to happen, of course.. it's just that we are all probably doomed, etc." It's also what drives a lot of these threads imo.

Now, as far as your penchant for end O the world, please understand... the world is not such an evil, terrible, wicked place. All that seems to get focused upon is the bad and terrible things people do. Not the wonderful things that are done... on a daily basis, all around the globe. I find it ironic, that here in the U.S. (where many here are from), they act as if they are beset with tragedy daily. The greatest evils are forced upon them daily. And yet... there are people in many third world countries that have no desire to die. They have a strong desire to live. And yet, they have ACTUAL tragedy, quite often in their lives. Hunger and death, persecution, slavery, hate, and more. We have it so good in the U.S... sometimes, it's like watching a terrible emo movie, reading the posts full of angst and woe around here.

Personally, I think just like the idea and "excitement" of something different and tragic. We as humans for 10s of thousands of years have developed a need to survive. Honed our skills to do so, trained our minds and bodies. And actually very suddenly, and quite recently, for many, that danger is just completely gone. I don't think as human beings we've adjusted. And many look for that danger. Why else do people enjoy extreme sports so much, bungie jumping, even skiing. Fun... and exciting and dangerous. Even storm chasing. Heck, even at work every week, people HOPE for a bad storm, and talk about it with excitement when a nastier storm approaches.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

Nice post, Drunvalo Melchizedek is a bit of a geezer, going to bed so cant watch now but will do looks good.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Wish I could go outside and take a look. There's a slight problem with clouds. I could probably see the northern lights as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I did some time wave zero resonance testing for today the 26th and here is a list of what i got.

Friday 3/5/1976 debbie does dallas, obsession, Lithuanian basketball star is born, NY yankees player is born.

Tuesday 7/14/1942 Malta supplies ran out, riots in amsterdam against jews

Saturday 11/21/1908 A cardinal is a elected a documentor

Wednesday 3-31-1875 civil rights activist born.

Tuesday 12-17-1807 poet John Greenleaf Whittier birth; around the time of Thomas Jefferson's embargo act. Napoleon issues the Milan Decree, forbidding trade with England or her colonies under penalty of confiscation and impressments of any vessel paying tribute to Britain. Martha Ballard's diary (Clear. Son Jonathan here, he was released from prison yesterday. I have been kniting on hoes for Son Cyrus. Warrin Stones wife paid me 1s 7d.)

Friday 9-2-1740 Cardinal Cardinalate Participated in the conclave of 1740, which elected Pope Benedict XIV.

Saturday 5-20-1673 First battle of the Schooneveld Dutch vs. british/french. Tsunami N. Moluccas Islands, Indonesia Lat 1.375 Long 127.520 (August 12, between 22:00 and 23:30 [local time] such a strong earthquake occurred on Ternate Island that no one could remember the like. The southern slope of Ternate Volcano split from top to bottom. Avalanches and rock falls occurred. The houses of the King of Ternate, standing at the foot of the volcano, made of stone and covered with tiles, collapsed completely. The sea "swelled" up so much that all the ships in the roadstead almost went to the bottom. Fish were tossed up on the beach in enormous amounts. This destructive phenomenon continued for at least another two months. May 20, 1673 is an additional date given for this tsunami. (reference #414) According to the Smithsonian website (reference #2379) the eruption on May 20, 1673, was from the Gamkonora volcano.) 26 year old girl married 48 year old guy. 1673 - Events. January 22 - Impostor Mary Carleton is hanged in Newgate prison in England for multiple thefts and returning from penal transportation March 18 - John Berkeley, 1st Baron Berkeley of Stratton sells his part of New Jersey to the Quakers. May 17 - Trader Louis Joliet and Jesuit missionary-explorer Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River and the Great Lakes. November 11- near Chocim (also spelled Khotinin the Ukraine, Lithuanian and Polish military unit. mail delivery begins between NY & Boston.

Sunday 2-5-1606 John Winthrop, the Younger, Governor of Connecticut (b: February 12, 1606 ; d: April 5, 1676) HENRY COLLINS, SR. born kristinhall.org... Doctors warn smoking kills. Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn (1606 to 1669)

Sunday 6-15-1572 August 24, 1572 - Roman Catholic / Jesuit / Papal St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre of French Protestants (Huguenot Calvinists) solar eclipse on the 15 days later over africa. Supernova is observed in constellation known as Cassiopeia. www.historyorb.com...

Friday 7-11-1471 solar eclipse eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov... Monarch change in britian and germany www.historyorb.com...

Tuesday 11-18-1437 Farmer uprising in Transsylvania. Albrecht II von Habsburg becomes king of Bohemia

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join