It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If things escalate in regards to this temple mount BS, let it be known that people will look back to this point in time as the catalyst.

Just sayin...

Really odd, too. In the other thread that is a few weeks old now I had brought attention that the seemingly correlated "dip" corresponded with the roundup of Jews. It is just very coincidental, from where I sit.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The Dow Jones industrial average .DJI dropped 104.22 points, or 1.05 percent, to 9,867.96. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index .SPX shed 12.65 points, or 1.17 percent, to 1,066.95. The Nasdaq Composite Index .IXIC fell 12.62 points, or 0.59 percent, to 2,141.85.

www.reuters.com...

world markets: money.cnn.com...

[edit on 26-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The cover of Monday's mission was blown when Pakistani troops opened fire on two vehicles that had driven into the country from Iran. They later arrested 11 Iranian soldiers, including three officers believed to be from Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard.

Iran immediately sought to downplay the incident, claiming that the soldiers were border guards who had accidentally crossed into Pakistan while pursuing smugglers.

But there will be suspicion that the true reason for the operation is connected to an attack on the Iranian border town of Pishin on Oct 18 that killed 42 people, that Iran has linked to Britain, the United States and Pakistani intelligence.

www.telegraph.co.uk...#

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

The cover of Monday's mission was blown when Pakistani troops opened fire on two vehicles that had driven into the country from Iran. They later arrested 11 Iranian soldiers, including three officers believed to be from Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard.

Iran immediately sought to downplay the incident, claiming that the soldiers were border guards who had accidentally crossed into Pakistan while pursuing smugglers.

www.telegraph.co.uk...#

You know, I was just watching some Bill Hicks last night and came across one of his jokes on the Gulf War, and how it wasn't really a war. What really caught my attention is that the media is doing the same thing with Iran that Bill was talking about in his set about the "elite Republican Guard" and looking at what you quoted as saying, it looks like instead of Iraq have that it's now Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard. To me that looks like exactly the same thing. Here's the clip from the set and the part about the elite starts about 3:20 into the clip. Just goes to show you that nothing really has changed when it comes to tactics.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Could be anything. A local company had a radio ad looking for 40 skilled or enrty level people. Designers, CNC people and the such. It could be the start out of the big hole.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The stock market dropped 1.1% Isn't the number 11 significant? Probably just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

On Reinhardt's site he is showing the market from last monday til today. One week, 240 points, 2.4 percent.

That's a lot of damn points.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
When's the next dooms day to look forward to?

Jan 15 2010 dude.....The ZOMBIE MOON!!

click the "Chronoclysm" link in my sig for more info about it.

-

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dissapointed in the comments on this thread and I think it is a lack of knowledge about the actual tools being used and discussed here. Neither Webbot or TWZ claim to predict events, they are tracking tools, TWZ tracks novelty using I-Ching, read the I-Ching especially in regards to movement, and Webbot is language based. Profesor Chomsky is a lingauist and has suggested many theories and outcomes from what he views as linguistic changes, in particular he discusses Nuclear War but were not sitting here waiting for that to happen, yet he is respected in his work.

It is us that actually attached specific events to the idea, but that is what makes this site so facinating even if they dont come true your learn more in 15mins on this site that you do in the BBC or other such media outlet.

The Webbot guys themselves say they there only just above chance, 50%+ in thier predictions but what is true in the software is tracking transistions. They discuss 3 such, Tipping Points - 9/11, Turning Points (change in tension points - release & build) and Context Changes.

They believe at the moment we are in the middle turn point of building tension so expect the changes to be gradual over the next few days. There is so much going on in the world this can actually releate to anything but a ratching up of tension matches with the TWZ change in the direction of the graph, cause and consequence is what makes the thread fun !!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

Your comment didn't make much sense to me. Do you care to explain your theory about the Bible being the reason for the New World Order?

(I already believe I know what the N.W.O. is about,but I'd like to hear your theory anyway.)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by queuepolitely

That is very true.
There have been many things happen over the last few days that will be viewed as major points when looking back.

It is true that neither the webbot or the twz graph make any predictions.
But, it is still fun to interpolate data on the twz.

And I'm still keeping an eye on the Temple Mount thing.
As this rings very coincidental with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

Your comment didn't make much sense to me. Do you care to explain your theory about the Bible being the reason for the New World Order?

(I already believe I know what the N.W.O. is about,but I'd like to hear your theory anyway.)

it can be interpreted in many forms
1. being the bible is the truth thus it predicted a coming one world goverment thus the cause was the bible for it being the truth.

2. the bible is the cause of a one world goverment because it is a staple blue print in making a civilazation under elite control.

take it as you would no one is correct nor wrong in this world just opiniated ideas thats what makes the world and ATS such a wonderful place..with out the 1% of scum of course.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Do you guys remember the TWZ 7/7/09 spike? On that date they found the largest Sun Spot ever found.

Now we are dealing with the current TWZ window and the sun is acting up again. Could TWZ really be an ancient record of solar activity?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Now that i thnk about it there is a very important battle going on in the world that could decide any number of things:

The Battle for South Waziristan.

www.nytimes.com...
www.reuters.com...
www.voanews.com...
www.dawn.com...

(those are todays headlines by the way)

For those of you that dont know the significance of this Battle.
www.reuters.com...

South Waziristan is the dwelling of the TTP leader Hakeemullah Mehsud and his 20,000 fighters... Foriegn militants abound in the rugged terrain and it is a safe haven for Al-Qaeda. If the pakistanis are victorious, it would be a huge psychological defeat for the taliban and al-qaed and a psychological victory for the pakistani army. The taliban will prolly be pushed into either North Waziristan (who are not involved with this campaign see:www.longwarjournal.org... ) or into neighboring Afghanistan which could spell more trouble for American Forces stationed there. It would be a victory, tactically and strategically for the pakistani army, a heavy blow to the taliban/al-qaeda guerrillas and could be good/bad for NATO forces in afghanistan depending on the outcome.. This is currently the only decisive, major battle being fought in thew orld right now and just so happens to be in this timeframe... hmmm

[edit on 26-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This thread feels like being too long in an elevator, still nothing happened.
No real breaking news or event.
So this time wave zero isn't as accurate as thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
On that date they found the largest Sun Spot ever found.

That was misinformation and a HOAX, due to poor sources as well as lack of common sense and research.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
On that date they found the largest Sun Spot ever found.

That was misinformation and a HOAX, due to poor sources as well as lack of common sense and research.

Interesting, reviewing the thread where this was discussed there appears to be no mention that this was a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Dollar Crash?

edition.cnn.com...

Dollar get stronger!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...
Amnesty says Israel curbing water to Palestinians

why dont they just add some gasoline to the fire

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You know, all kidding aside, I think you're on to something here...

If you read my previous threads, I have been leaning more towards the TWZ being able to determine "energy" levels, but after looking at some of the data, I think you might be right...

Not only was there a massive solar flare (for an end to the solar minimum), which happened to show up on TWZ, there was also the same thing on the last solar eclipse. Many people saw it as novelty because of how many people witnessed the eclipse, but if you look at the TWZ graph, the dip was extremely steep, almost representative of a "blockage" of the energy coming from the sun due to the moon blocking it. Today, in correlation with the dip in the graph, we start to see TWZ gradually trend upwards again. If this were to correlate with yesterday's flare, the graph could be showing the gradual increase in solar activity seen. It definitely makes sense and the dates on TWZ have had a striking match to several astrological and/or solar events.

I don't have the time right now to really dig into the numbers on this, but I have a gut feeling that whoever does the research is going to find some interesting facts... I would especially be interested to see how many lunar and solar eclipses line up with dates on the TWZ?

If there is a match, then I will start worrying because what would 2012 mean if the TWZ represents the suns activity or energy flow for earth? It's also been said that many other civilizations, including the Mayans, were very interested in the sun's activity and were almost obsessed with tracking it's behavior. Is this why??

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join