It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I think I'll jump the gun with a nice warm glass of ... FAIL !!!!

I feel bad for the simpletons who clutch their hands waiting for this nothing to happen, contributing to such threads, waiting for unevent to occur. its sad.

Umm, you are here in this thread also!
What does that say about your own state of mind?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

You can't do that. TWZ makes no prediction. Now the Web-Bot does attempt to make predictions based off of data. However, because someone interprets the data incorrectly doesn't mean that the data isn't true.

I would recommend all of those that are interested in TWZ or Web-Bot to check out Global Consciousness Project at:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

hopefully

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm still liking the whole Syria/Israel/Palestine thing. More fuel on the fire...

West Bank for Jews

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think people are just too desensitized...... I don't have television, so to ME, a huge landslide, closing down a nuclear plant because of a leak, and a lot of the other things posted on here DID used to be STOP ME IN MY TRACKS things..........

I think that people are waiting for some hollywood scope activitiy that will NEVER happen.....

Armageddon will have come and gone with people still waiting around for THE BIG one, when in fact world wide events on a daily basis these days would be massive tragedy of the year, back in the 80's....

JMHO...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My 2 cts:

Possibility's:

1 Iran just gave the go ahead for the third (?) intifada & their cronies followed suit. Could very well be conected to point two.

2 The revolutionairy guards captured in pakistan were infiltrating to start a civil war or preparing the ground for an invasion by Iran (with the temple of Salomon/third intifada thingie as Maskirovka)

3 The fire at the fuel storage facility near San Juan (CNN right now) is arson and signals a new strategy for terrorists (again, could be closely tied to point 1 & 2 as part of a maskirovka).

Pure speculation offcourse, with sincere apologies for my mangling of english grammer, and now I am off to work the graveyard-shift.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The timewave flatline already passed, since it is based off UTC the EST for the timewave would have been during the hour of 2-3pm.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

The guy at Urban Survival was thinking most of the world wouldn't know about the big event til maybe Tuesday at noon?

Is this grasping on my part? I hate to be wrong but I'd rather be wrong than something bad happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

You can't do that. TWZ makes no prediction.

I would recommend all of those that are interested in TWZ or Web-Bot to check out Global Consciousness Project at:

Well for this to be a successful prediction, we will need to see something of great novelty which (novelty wise) might be more comparable to say...
"The exact date they started deporting all dutch-jewish people to "work" camps....", or "The Battle of Stalingrad ".

Here is an ATS thread discussing the possible level of Novelty which TWZ was indicating for this date:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And for the record I have been reading up on the "Global Consciousness Project", and some of the math and controls used in it's creation. I find it quite interesting, but to be honest I really don't understand the math behind it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Well for this to be a successful prediction, we will need to see something of great novelty which (novelty wise) might be more comparable to say...
"The exact date they started deporting all dutch-jewish people to "work" camps....", or "The Battle of Stalingrad ".

Did the entire world know on that exact day "they started deporting all dutch-jewish people to 'work' camps....", or was the Battle of Stalingrad instantly called that and instantly known of what took place to a vast majority of the world?

just something to think about in the argument

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
reply to post by emsed1

Either way, hopefully in a few hours we can call it a Failed Prediction and officially write off Webbot and TWZ as not being able to precisely/accurately predict the future.

It's already a fail. Because we all knew Webbot and TWZ could never predict the future they forgot to add one small factor to the data. And that small factor is -Things Change ALL the time- so all aspects are changing every single second. So again they both are wrong and can NEVER be trusted it's just a way to get people to panic and stress over something that isn't happening.

TWZ and Web bot = FAIL!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Truth is,if something REALLY,REALLY BAD happens,all of the computers will probably be down,cell phones won't work,etc,etc...so we wouldn't be able to do much more than go into survival mode at that point.

We'll be outside,watching around corners,listening for gunfire,not knowing what will happen next! We'll all be On the Edge then,for sure!

Not knowing is probably the scariest feeling of all. We're here because we want to KNOW,even if it is nothing but bad news,it's better than NOT knowing.

Am I right?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I'm still liking the whole Syria/Israel/Palestine thing. More fuel on the fire...

West Bank for Jews

The messed-up thing about that article, is that is says Palestinian's were hired to build the new Jewish settlement's in the West Bank.

[edit on 2009-10-26 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I spent the afternoon reading about GCP and it's really interesting. You can watch the data come in real time.

Basically they have REGs or Random Event Generators (basically computer programs) scattered out around the world transmitting random events.

The Hypothesis is that before or during major events (Baghdad bombing was the latest) the 'global consciousness' is raised and these machines start transmitting more/better REGs than normal.

It's been tried out on nearly 300 events in the last ten years and the success is WAY beyond chance. In fact they are approaching nearly a million to one that they couldn't have gotten the results they did.

Really interesting..

and the link to the Baghdad bombing results:

[edit on 10/26/09 by emsed1]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'll tell ya what brought me out of my "comfort zone" was after hearing everything in the world taking place at the GLOBAL level. Then it clicked:the One-World government predicted in the book of Revelation!

I started studying prophecy,the accuracy of it,different interpretations of it,and have reached the conclusion that there are so many signs adding up,and a convergence of beliefs from so many perspectives that relate to similar events,...it's impossible for me to see things the way I did before.(I thought we had "all the time in the world"!)

So what have I done about it? Increased my faith in God,for one thing! But also,I feel like someone who has been told they have cancer,you're either Living with it or Dying from it. (Your glass being half full or half empty philosophy. I am really more thankful for the simple things in life,I've been more loving and compassionate to others,but I am expecting the sky to fall in sooner or later!

Until then,I find it fascinating,watching history unfold,in ways I never cared about before,like what our government is up to,especially! Things are definetly changing,and Truth IS stranger than fiction! I no longer watch TV,so paying attention to the Real World is my entertainment!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I'll tell ya what brought me out of my "comfort zone" was after hearing everything in the world taking place at the GLOBAL level. Then it clicked:the One-World government predicted in the book of Revelation!

I started studying prophecy,the accuracy of it,different interpretations of it,and have reached the conclusion that there are so many signs adding up,and a convergence of beliefs from so many perspectives that relate to similar events,...it's impossible for me to see things the way I did before.(I thought we had "all the time in the world"!)

So what have I done about it? Increased my faith in God,for one thing! But also,I feel like someone who has been told they have cancer,you're either Living with it or Dying from it. (Your glass being half full or half empty philosophy. I am really more thankful for the simple things in life,I've been more loving and compassionate to others,but I am expecting the sky to fall in sooner or later!

Until then,I find it fascinating,watching history unfold,in ways I never cared about before,like what our government is up to,especially! Things are definetly changing,and Truth IS stranger than fiction! I no longer watch TV,so paying attention to the Real World is my entertainment!

you know the bible is the reason there will be a new world order right?

take it as you will

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

green dot, so i guess that means everything is still fairly normal. Anyone have any idea what the DOW, OIL and Gold futures look like for tomorrow, I'd probably keep an eye on that stuff tonight to see if anything else "financially" plays out.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

the picture of the heifer they sacrificed is at the bottom of the page
it was an entire other article i read where a texan helped them engineer
the perfect red heifer
and last time i was on the temple page it did say 'we know where the arc is'

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

During a rightist event held in Jerusalem Sunday evening, just hours after Muslims rioted in and around the Temple Mount amid reports that Jewish extremists were planning to visit the site, Professor Hillel Weiss said, "The (third) temple must be built now.

everything must be in place...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
These guys put the "artist" in scam artist.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join