It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Pointless... last week was far worst. jeez... its the beginning of the week. this is more than normal, in fact, -100 pts is a good start. the market usually bounces 2 to 2.5 times higher mid week, and a good chance we'll close the week at a good mark. [add that to your prophecies, its almost guaranteed, based on many factors, and not doomsday predictions.] just check weekly charts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/807151d5e38d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by deadlysponge]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
money.cnn.com...

This week Uncle Sam plans to sell $123 billion worth of Treasurys. That will bring the country's debt level very close to the $12.1 trillion debt ceiling.

It is now expected that the $12.104 trillion debt ceiling could be breached by the end of November.

It is also expected that lawmakers will raise the ceiling, as they have done more than 90 times since 1940 -- eight of them since 2002.

If they don't, the government could be forced to shut down. But that's not the worst that could happen.

The reason lawmakers will eventually approve an increase is because without one ultimately the value of U.S. bonds would sink, jeopardizing the portfolios of countries and investors around the world who invest in U.S. debt.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

...assuming that Terrence McKenna had the exact date and time right by setting the 'main event' at the nuclear bombing of Japan...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

hence the window of 5 days from the 24th-28th my friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I predict this will happen november 3rd!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.halfpasthuman.com...

just in case people are interested in the process used with webbot

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...
Regulator sees big reform ahead, cautions bankers

Be prepared for more financial terrorism by bernanke and company...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Makes sense. Financials have sucked all day and if Bernanke is going to lay the smackdown people are going to abandon ship.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

O THAT's the reason! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The game is not in Baltimore tonight it's in Washington D.C.. Oh and kickoff is at 5:30 PST.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

my god, if that happens, that would just shake the world

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have been keeping track of the threads today about this date and the "goings on" but I had a question for someone who may study astrology. Along with the huge sun spots(and possible eruption), there is also supposed to be a conjuction between the moon and Jupiter visible tonight, I was wondering if this alignment had any specific meaning. According to my google searches it means an emotional over-reaction to basically anything or a positive change as far as in the political/social arena. I also know that sunspots have an affect on human behavior. And we just came out of a long solar minimum. So with that the webbot and the timewave, I was wondering if any astrologer or astrology buff could give me some info on this alignment. Thanks.

Sunspots and Behavior

Big sun spots

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Wayyyy cool, I bet they would not be bad guys though, since TPTB would want you to stay here as their slaves, make everyone scared and suspicious through movies before they show up.....lol...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Well we are having a class C flare this afternoon and sunspot 1029 is looking like it will grow into the biggest of the year.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well we are effectively an hour away from the spot that the timewave graph flatlines and then moves upward after a few hours. I believe the exact time was 17:24 hours or something like that roughly 5pm-5:30pm EST. Watching the sun thread is interesting for the time being.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Did we decide the time was EST? I think it was closer to 5:56pm or something.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

It's possible, I looked at it last night it said 17:00 hours and some odd minutes. I'm too lazy to look it up again.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Either way, hopefully in a few hours we can call it a Failed Prediction and officially write off Webbot and TWZ as not being able to precisely/accurately predict the future.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can't get the damn calculator to work (java).

The last time I ran it the date was 10/27. I'm not sure what's wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join