It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I just got this Vid on Facebook :

the music video "Chemtrails"

featuring:
Florence Whitengale
The C.I.Ape
Freeman
Leighbro
the 12 Volt Assassin
White Mouse

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
The question I have is, if global warming is a myth, why seed the air to combat something that doesn't exist? I have been embarrassed lately to find that I may have been duped into believing a lie. Global warming. The carbon tax is definitely a bs idea, but is mans interactions with the environment truly effecting the temperature so much that we must pollute our skies?

To be honest, I'm a bit confused on this all right now.

Aluminum is rather a poor substance to be pumping into human organisms... To be breathed and ingested...

I think "global warming" is a cover for the real purpose. Make us sicker.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Aluminum is bad, especially because I remember reading it was possibly related to Alzheimer's.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am trying to find some documentation on the effect on the trees and the photosynthetis, could be why the trees in my neighbourhood is dying en mass.. Birchtrees do not shed it needles in the winter......

watch vid I posten, cool music while you are reading ..

I have this one here, UK webpage, ofcourse there is an error 404 on the specific page I wanted......

Department of Enviroment Food and Rural Affairs.
Defra , UK

Sorry - that page or document was not found (Error 404)Our website has changed - pages/documents have moved

I think this might screw things up abit for weed and chad :
Researcher: Contrails may cause problems

Rosalind Peterson, California president and co-founder with Bridget Conroy of the Agriculture Defense Coalition, is one of the many researchers interviewed by Darrin McBreen in his YouTube video.

Interviewed by telephone last week, she said she avoids the term "chemtrails" because of its association with conspiracy theorists -- and the tendency of both government and private individuals to be dismissive of "chemtrail believers."

Peterson prefers "persistent jet contrails" as a moniker of choice and said she has been researching the phenomenon since 2002.

According to Peterson's Web site, www.californiaskywatch.com, a wide variety of lingering jet plumes and man-made clouds are contributing to "global dimming" and modifying weather, among other potential effects.

"These jets have a large share in the responsibility of reducing photosynthesis in plants, increasing humidity (allowing mold, mildews and fungus to proliferate), and altering the growing cycle of plants, trees and crops, which impacts the survival of many plant and animal species," according to the Web site.

Soo, they dont like using the word Chemtrails, they use the word: Persisting Contrails..

When Chad say it is only persiting contrails, he is right in away .

[edit on 25/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Zechariah Sitchin mentions in one of his books about gold having possibly been used for the same purpose. He posits that ET's were having some atmospheric problems on their planet, set out in search of another source of gold as there planet had so little, found earth and set man to work on mining.

I'm not a big fan of Sitchin but I find it interesting that technologically advanced societies would have atmospheric pollution in common and require a "sunscreen" to protect from the sun's harmful effects.

Of course, it's all supposition and speculation but if we were to spray particulate matter into the stratosphere, wouldn't particulate gold be a better substance to use than aluminum? Gold actually has some therapeutic benefits whereas aluminum has the opposite effects.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Well that breaks it, if you can remember it no Alzheimer's so their must not be chemtrails.
And yes you are correct, in the body aluminum goes to the brain and causes damage. A good question would be, would you like some fluoridated water with your aluminum dust?

Some of the roundabout thinking of the debunkers.

OP excellent find and thread. S&F.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here is an report from Rosalin with some more or less disturbing facts.
I thing they are correct.

www.newswithviews.com...

By Rosalind Peterson
July 12, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

It is sometimes difficult to separate out fact from fiction and beliefs. It is even more difficult when United States citizens live under a government which classifies as “secret” more and more information with each passing day. In addition, many government agencies, scientists, and researchers decide that certain information should not be given to the public because they know that the public would say “NO,” to many of their experiments or actions.

Thus, unraveling exactly why jet contrails began to abnormally persist and turn into white haze and man-made clouds, since the late 1980s, has been difficult…requiring hours of research into government documents, university studies, and following every lead to find answers to these questions. What we do know and can prove has broad implications for human health, agriculture crop production, the health of the earth’s pollinators, lack of photosynthesis (direct sunlight needed for all trees and plants to grow and produce crops), and climate change. The following is a brief history of persistent jet contrails and man-made clouds:

1 - Jet engine produced contrails now may persist and turn into white haze and man-made clouds. This change began to be noticed across the United States, in the late 1980s, when reports began to be published regarding the unusual persistence of contrails, captured in pictures and videos that began to reflect their presence. Increasingly, as time passed, more and more reports and questions regarding the number and type of jets leaving persistent jet contrails surfaced. (5)

2 - Thousands of pictures and videos were placed on the Internet and in local newspapers, with questions about the different types of jets (many unmarked), leaving contrails, unusual cloud patterns, black contrails, brown clouds, the persistence of contrails for hours (one contrail can last for up to twenty hours or more and cover thousands of square miles - NASA), white reflective haze, and other types of unusual man-made cloud formations. (Discovery Channel Program 2007)

3 - Reports and video tapes surfaced showing increased jet contrail activity just prior to rainfall predictions by local weather reports in many areas. Jets were also videotaped circling various counties which were out of normal commercial air traffic patterns as designated by the FAA.

Skipping down on the list abit :

7 - The public, who used the word “Chemtrail” and questioned the increase in persistent jet contrails and man-made clouds, was marginalized by the United States Air Force into “hoax believers”. No real investigations were ever initiated in the ensuing years. Elected officials afraid that they would be ridiculed if they disagreed with the U.S. Air Force, or used classified information on this subject, refused to take any action. All efforts to find out why jets leaving contrails, that persisted and turn into man-made clouds, failed. The public could only prove the actual location, times, configurations, and dates of these jet produced events as they were taking place in the skies across the United States. (1)

8 - NASA (National Aeronautics & Space Administration - U.S. Department of Commerce), in the 1980s, invented another perfect foil to finding out what was taking place in our skies. They initiated an “S’Cool” school education program on contrails, with contrail “count-a-thon” contests, to educate teachers and school children from K-12th grades, that persistent jet contrails were benign and normal. What better way to deflect any investigations than by teaching a whole new generation of children that persistent jet contrails are “normal” and that it is okay to produce man-made clouds that harm our environment. It should be noted that the persistence of jet contrails and man-made clouds are recent historical events – linked to the invention of the jet engine and its widespread use in the United States and around the world. (4)

9 - In 2001, Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced the Space Preservation Act, which used the word “Chemtrail”. This term was never defined within the legislation and this bill was never passed by Congress due to objections from the U.S. Department of Defense. Why? (8-9)

Now, almost twenty years after the first reports of jets leaving persistent jet contrails, our elected officials are still “dodging and weaving” when the subject of the negative impacts, associated with persistent jet contrails and man-made clouds on our environment, is brought to their attention. The media has refused to do any in-depth investigations into the synergistic impacts of persistent jet contrails on global warming and climate change. No current congressional legislation, which claims to be addressing climate change and global warming, has been introduced which would address this major cause of climate change and global warming.

This page has alot of information that should be read, and the chemtrail skeptics where, as you see in my quote, indoctrinated to beilieve it 'was normal'...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Think about this : Chemtrails are dimming/blocking the sun, Hello, where is my D-vitamine ?? and with Codex coming where things like Aloe-vera and garlic and vitamins are a NO NO , you surly can see where this is going, we are going to end up with uge vitamin deficiansy and get cansers more often and in earlier ages , again, depopulation, sorry, but that only makes sense too me..

There are so many diseases related to vitamine D deficiancy and with the 'elite' running around and screaming 'too much people on earth', it only makes sense......

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

You really should take a look on this website: ASTROETHER THEORY- PIERRE DE CHÂTILLON
The guy explain, after YEARS of research in thousands books and in daily news and experimenting, whats really happening to the earth AND the others planets of the solar system (the whole solar system get climate change). The website is in french but if u understand it, you will see the incredible amount of documents and articles. He also explains that the astroether is responsible of living beings behaviour changing. And that the government knows this ancient wisdom and knows how to use it. I can tell you more if you are interested.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Hmm, cant read it, not in english ..
Can you translate some of it ?

What he talks about and if he mentions increase in gamma rays or photons and that good stuff. ??

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
I saw this covered in the news a while back, surprised it passed by ATS' watchful eyes.

Obama was/is actually considering chemtrails to change global warming.
www.articlesbase.com...#

"Referring to “radical” technologies that include spreading a sunlight-reflecting artificial cloud cover, Holdren declared, “It's got to be looked at. We don't have the luxury of taking any approach off the table.” "

I was personally a bit disturbed by this when I read about it. There are multiple articles covering it, this was just the first one I found on Google.
Hi,
It wasn't missed by ATSer's, there are a plethora of posts way back, and the last one by "exposethosesecrets" also mentions the Welsbach patent, as do a lot of the other posts. Still, it is a very important subject to be thrashed out somehow. It also seems that the US Navy have repeatedly carried out these test under the guise of some project or another.

this one has some pretty pictures circular contrails,
thetruthmovement.net...

this is one from 2001,
www.rense.com...

I have removed the first link until I find a shorter address.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
The question I have is, if global warming is a myth, why seed the air to combat something that doesn't exist? I have been embarrassed lately to find that I may have been duped into believing a lie. Global warming. The carbon tax is definitely a bs idea, but is mans interactions with the environment truly effecting the temperature so much that we must pollute our skies?

To be honest, I'm a bit confused on this all right now.

I believe that Global Warming is still......just a myth or a scare tactic to put us into the frame of mind of global responsibility, thus, putting us alsi into the frame of mind of a global government or the New World Order. I believe this chemtrail issue is more directed towards population control which is why they are dispersing it into the atmosphere so high....so that the wind may carry it across the land and when people come into contact with it by touching or by breathing, they will get sick, cancerous and their generations at the very least will be genetically mutated......which is where Obamas eugenics program that he is working on will come in real handy in the future. As for the patent? I suspect it is a plant. There have been so many patents found by diligently searching "conspiracy theorists" and they have discredited the government and called them out on their lies. I will bet that they have learned their lesson by now. This patent was MEANT TO BE FOUND!
Some of the chemicals extracted from a typical spray would be:

ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE = "Extremely toxic to humans" Quote extracted from this tech page

Aluminum = I don't think I need to add a link for this one to prove it's danger to humans......which is why they flouridate our water. Flouride is an aluminum waste byproduct, despite what the ad's say. The only reason why dentists and the FDA tell you that it is not only safe for you but beneficial to healthy teeth and strong bones (which is a lie, flouride is scientifically proven to pit your teeth and weaken bone strength)....is because they are threatened with losing their practices (dental) and well, the FDA is owned by the government much like the media is, they can be bullied to be the mouthpiece for the elites at will.

Barium: "Barium sulfate can be taken orally because it is highly insoluble in water, and is eliminated completely from the digestive tract.[1] Unlike other heavy metals, barium does not bioaccumulate.[12][13] However, inhaled dust containing barium compounds can accumulate in the lungs, causing a benign condition called baritosis"

notice......we are inhaling this from the spray. Quote extracted from this link

..............and here's the scary part.

CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL

UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL. You can bet these fibers will be inhaled and trapped in your lungs and who knows what they do or what they even are......but they are BIOACTIVE.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I agree that depopulation is the goal. Need to get that herd down to a manageable number.

Hope you're stocking up on D3 and have a well-hidden spot for it in your house. I went to get another bottle the other day and asked the owner of the healthfood store if Codex was supposed to go into effect this December or if it had been postponed to a later date. She had never heard of Codex! Amazing!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is ATS's link to posts on Chemical spraying,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only used the keyword "Welsbach" so there may be much older posts not listed. Phage I think has also posted an ATS list on Exposethosesecrets's thread.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

This dovetails into the HAARP project. The US and its counterparts can now, and have been able to for some time, move weather and cloud patterns. I think the whole chemtrail thing is not only a depopulation agenda but is also serving more than that. If you heat up the ionosphere with frequency, much like dolphins can heat water and make water rings with the frequencies they can emit, you can move entire cloud and weather patterns. What I've noticed is, these storm systems can move a lot more easier when you have fine metallic particles in the air that can absorb these high and low ranges of frequencies, they bind themselves to clouds and in some case the water particles in the clouds, there by making it much easier to move clouds and weather.

While I do not know this for a fact, many people speculate that hurricane katrina was HAARP'ed and was a military test to see if this system can be used as a weapon. That also dovetails in with their gun confiscation and all of that crap, which was all one massive drill. So, if you can deny the country you are at war with, rain and sun for their crops, you can very easily take it over. I believe there is more to this HAARP project than we've been told or led to believe, like all things.

I've noticed that cell phone towers are increasingly receiving add-ons and additions to them. If you haven't noticed them, I invite you to do some research and go out and look at these things. These usually have little spires that stick straight up, and directly above them, a good portion of the time, I see them HAARP'ing clouds. They look like someone chopped the cloud into thin slices, it looks wholly unnatural. This is the HAARP system at work, moving and shaping clouds. Below I've supplied some food for thought. Remember, its information, before you emotionally attach yourself to a pre-conceived belief, think and feel for yourself whether the information you are reading or viewing is resonating as truth within your heart. Believe nothing anyone tells you until it has made a connection with your heart and your mind.

Much peace and love,
P

Heres some links for research:

www.lightwatcher.com...
www.youtube.com...
educate-yourself.org...
www.rense.com...
www.metatech.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I believe that Chemtrails are being used to manipulate the ionosphere in conjunction with HAARP. These particles if charged (easily done at the spray head) they can be massed to act as an amplifier for HAARP. There are several atmospheric systems that are effected by these interactions: The weather in a localized area can be modified with this by changing the jetstreams. The permeability of the upper and lower levels of atmosphere to radiation (be it thermal or otherwise) can be modified. This can act shielding against solar storm activity / cosmic radiation in the event of a Planet X / pole shift scenario. ELF emissions have been shown to effect peoples moods. This is explained by the magnetic field of the human heart interacting with the ionosphere as has been shown in scientific studies. The human heart generates a much larger magnetic field than the brain but has it's own rudimentary "small brain" nerve bundle which feeds-back into the brain, effecting people in subtle subconscious ways through their emotions.

www.rense.com...

Indeed, lots of the Star Wars weapons related issues connected to HAARP and chemtrails is about understanding these ion layers and harnessing these Solar power methods. Some of it is also linked to weapons work, and to seeking nonpolluting power from the Sun. This is how the barium chemtrail methods enters into the chemtrail's mix, because these set up conduction processes in the atmosphere and do things like change the Earth potential gradient and make for plates or giant electrodes that may someday be used to harness the charge liberated from the Sun's fusion energy releases.

HAARP has many goals: 1. Testing the removal of pollutant in the upper ion regions by using heating methods, 2. Testing the effects of inducing acoustic responses into the Earth crust using the low FREQ PWM technique to control stress, 3. Testing the deep penetration communication systems based on skin depth for nuclear subs, and 4. Testing how to modify the conductivity of the upper ionization layers for power collection system used for electrical or weapons applications.

www.geocities.com...

To punch a hole through the ionosphere would take more than the alleged 3,600 kilowatts, Dr. Flanagan indicated. He did mention, however, that there was another disturbing possibility: the "maser amplification of the HAARP energy. For example, if HAARP is applying 3,600 kilowatts to the ionosphere, there's a possibility of what is called maser amplification of that energy by charged particles in the ionosphere...the energy is powered by the energy from the sun. So that these charged particles in the ionosphere can be caused to mase... So that puts out more energy than HAARP is putting in."

What do the military planners have in mind? Technical Memorandum 195, an unpublished 613-page compilation concerning the HAARP Workshop on Ionospheric Heating Diagnostics, (held in 1991 at Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts) includes this piece of information: the desired level of power for HAARP is 100 billion watts, vastly greater than what the military is now claiming as a goal. Other documents from the military were openly published and refer to power levels between one and ten gigawatts (billion watts).

CBC Investigation on HAARP Part 1:

www.youtube.com...

CBC Investigation on HAARP Part 2:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

IG Farban is into this Codex, they were playing with the jews in auswitch, nice thought, isnt it ...

It is not a secret that people with bed health of nomurous reasons get sick fairly easy, and the math is pretty simple..

A sick population is a population that spreads disease fast and effective, let's say from mexico and around the world in 80 days !

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
1/4 Chemtrails and HAARP Weather Warfare CONFIRMED by History Channel
www.youtube.com...

2/4 Chemtrails and HAARP Weather Warfare CONFIRMED by History Channel
www.youtube.com...

3/4 Chemtrails and HAARP Weather Warfare CONFIRMED by History Channel
www.youtube.com...

4/4 Chemtrails and HAARP Weather Warfare CONFIRMED by History Channel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A lot of you sound paranoid as bad as someone on crack, global warming is a myth created to tax the hell out of us, chemtrails, well I'm not sure but I am sure me and some friends made our own chemtrails last night when we fired up the biggest blunt you ever did see. Serious guys, you think the goverment is trying to poison us... Ok well if they poison us whos going to do all the work and pay taxes, everyone will be sick and or dead, so the master would poison the slaves for what reason?? Think about what your saying, it just don't make no sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Particles of aluminium oxide would form a perfect "movie screen", onto which project bluebeam could display all sorts of holographic images, such as fleets of disc shaped craft to create mass panic and hysteria, also aluminium oxid particles in the brain would make us more receptive to vhf transmissions, as does flouride etc

[edit on 25-10-2009 by shinzaun]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join