It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'd really be very surprised if you actually understood. You seem to always have the same comments about something even when you are proven to be wrong. You never seem to answer to your many many mistakes. You just change the subject and pretend like you didn't see it. You make silly statements that sound complicated but when taken and examined more closely at any level other than your twisted spin you like to put on things. They never seem to hold up to the bold claims you make that your statements are facts. Your statements always end up being just another biased unfounded opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I cant' recall any mistakes you have ever point out that I have made. Perhaps I just missed them among all the volume you post - feel free to remind me.

I can certainly recall a couple you have made - mistakes or outright fabrication of evidence., forgetting what you actualy asked in apost....

Here's some advice on how to ge decent evidence int eh first palce, so you won't have to rely upon YT spam and quote titles of papers that you quote as if they were evidence: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Further evidence that experiments of aircraft putting substance in the air as a method to control climate is here:

Geoengineering: Scientists Debate Risks Of Sun-Blocking And Other Climate Tweaks To Fight Warming

"By most accounts, the leading contender is stratospheric aerosol particles," said climatologist John Shepherd of Britain's Southampton University.

The particles would be sun-reflecting sulfates spewed into the lower stratosphere from aircraft, balloons or other devices – much like the sulfur dioxide emitted by the eruption of the Philippines' Mount Pinatubo in 1991, estimated to have cooled the world by 0.5 degrees C (0.9 degrees F) for a year or so.

Engineers from the University of Bristol, England, plan to test the feasibility of feeding sulfates into the atmosphere via a kilometers-long (miles-long) hose attached to a tethered balloon.

Shepherd and others stressed that any sun-blocking "SRM" technique – for solar radiation management – would have to be accompanied by sharp reductions in carbon dioxide emissions on the ground and some form of carbon dioxide removal, preferably via a chemical-mechanical process not yet perfected, to suck the gas out of the air and neutralize it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Further evidence that experiments of aircraft putting substance in the air as a method to control climate is here:

Geoengineering: Scientists Debate Risks Of Sun-Blocking And Other Climate Tweaks To Fight Warming

"By most accounts, the leading contender is stratospheric aerosol particles," said climatologist John Shepherd of Britain's Southampton University.

The particles would be sun-reflecting sulfates spewed into the lower stratosphere from aircraft, balloons or other devices – much like the sulfur dioxide emitted by the eruption of the Philippines' Mount Pinatubo in 1991, estimated to have cooled the world by 0.5 degrees C (0.9 degrees F) for a year or so.

Engineers from the University of Bristol, England, plan to test the feasibility of feeding sulfates into the atmosphere via a kilometers-long (miles-long) hose attached to a tethered balloon.

Shepherd and others stressed that any sun-blocking "SRM" technique – for solar radiation management – would have to be accompanied by sharp reductions in carbon dioxide emissions on the ground and some form of carbon dioxide removal, preferably via a chemical-mechanical process not yet perfected, to suck the gas out of the air and neutralize it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis

The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.

Elevated levels of ferrimagnetic metals in foodchains supporting the Guam cluster of neurodegeneration: Do metal nucleated crystal contaminents evoke magnetic fields that initiate the progressive pathogenesis ofneurodegeneration?
Given the proximity of these sampling locations to the various military bases (see Map 1),
some association could exist between the high levels of these toxic metals and the polluted discharges
from the various military/aeroplane activities.

Phenotypic and Behavioral Defects Caused by Barium Exposure in Nematode

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Global Warming and Ice Ages:
I. Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change

A mean stratospheric lifetime of each scattering particle of 5 years would imply a required injection rate of 2x106 tons annually, or a time-averaged injection rate of 60 kg/second, which is feasible to maintain e.g., with highly parallel exercising of existing fine-aerosol-dispersion technology.
Highly concentrated
gels of such dyes – e.g., ones derived from low vapor pressure solvents which are ''glasses'' at stratospheric temperatures, such as the higher molecular weight perfluoroalkanes, may be expected to serve aptly as scattering units of still quite high mass-efficiency, ones for which the corresponding scattering system mass may be not much greater than that whose scattering units are caged alkali/alkaline-earth metal atoms: ~106 tons. Materials such as Al or Si, which auto-coat with durable, oxygen-impervious, high-integrity oxide-skins of only a few monolayers thickness, might be aptly employed in lieu of graphitic nanotubes for transparently jacketing such dye-loaded-glasses against stratospheric conditions. Alternatively, use of perfluorohydrocarbons as the dye-bearing material may obviate the need for any protective jacketing, as well as simplify the mass-production of such scattering units. The corresponding scattering systems may be the ones of choice within this preferred class of quasi-resonant scattering units, simply because the dye-bearing fluid could be stratospherically dispersed from an airplane tank as a suitably fine aerosol, the individual nanoparticles of which would quick-freeze at stratospheric temperatures and thereupon become photochemically inert over multi-year time-scales. While significantly greater total mass might have to be deployed to constitute such a scattering system, the simplicity and relatively low technical risk with which the system could be created and deployed might be an overriding consideration.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

Right - so Barium is a problem close to Barrium mininig and refining sites, and various other poisons are a problem close to military bases that use them - all at ground level and nothing to do with chemtrails at all....what a surprise

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Right - so Barium is a problem close to Barrium mininig and refining sites, and various other poisons are a problem close to military bases that use them - all at ground level and nothing to do with chemtrails at all....what a surprise

Do you like to ignore the parts of the material that are related, pull in the parts that aren't, and pretend only the parts that don't relate are the only parts discussed? Tsk tsk. That would be like an argument regarding motor vehicle dangers and using the argument "shah, like parked cars are going to hurt anybody"; simply because there are cars that are parked and they pose no moving threat doesn't mean there aren't cars out on the road moving.

Barium is used in a wide array of military projects involving aerial dispersion, enough so a dedicated thread would be appropriate.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious

Do you like to ignore the parts of the material that are related, pull in the parts that aren't, and pretend only the parts that don't relate are the only parts discussed? Tsk tsk.

I read the pasrts that you thought were so important that you quoted them to us - it's not my fault that you now find they are utterly irrelevant.

Barium is used in a wide array of military projects involving aerial dispersion

such as what?

, enough so a dedicated thread would be appropriate.

Some actual evidence of your claims would also be appropriate

The main use of barium, worldwide, is in diesel fuel as a smoke suppressive, drilling mud, fireworks and glass (it makes them green), and medical diagnostics - the "barium meal" - I had one 25 years ago & survived....

If you really think Barium is a health problem why are you not campaining about these - especially the diesel additive that gets chucked into the atmosphere around you every day by whatever trucks are passing by??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
The question I have is, if global warming is a myth, why seed the air to combat something that doesn't exist? I have been embarrassed lately to find that I may have been duped into believing a lie. Global warming. The carbon tax is definitely a bs idea, but is mans interactions with the environment truly effecting the temperature so much that we must pollute our skies?

To be honest, I'm a bit confused on this all right now.

It seems that one of the main reasons for chemtrails is because they create a necessary reflective body for the use of HAARP. I will try to find a link to this info and post it here.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

You probably don't need to - searching on here will find plenty that "justifies" that claim, because likely it's all been said before.....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Chemtrails in their most basic definition: chemical trails. There are a great many acknowledged purposes for aerial dispersion within our atmosphere. If you define chemtrails as something far more specific you may nix the term's accuracy and thus any argument attached thereto.

- Climate management (such as solar budget)
- Radar manipulation & other small scale EMF modification (communications)
- Biological & chemical weapons simulations
- large scale EMF alterations (such as natural solar system EMF and large scale unnatural such as HAARP)
- Weather modification (rain, winds, etc)

Each of these main topics have multitudes of sub topics. And then there's the more speculative runs. I may be missing more proven reasons as well.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious
[url=http://www.osti.gov/accomplishments/documents/fullText/ACC0229.pdf]Global Warming and Ice Ages:
I. Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change[/url

From this thread;
Great Lakes ice coverage falls 71 percent over 40 years
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by soficrow
Hopefully, our global corporate government will quit warring between themselves long enough to save humanity - although that's obviously not on the priority list.

Back in the 60's in Toronto we used to go ice sailing on Toronto Harbor The ice was thick enough in the channels between the islands to drive the fuel truck across... then one year in the late 70's it got really warm in January and never froze enough to ice sail again...

Global warming is real... its just that its our fault that is bullcrap...

But fear not... the warming trend ALWAYS precedes the next ice age... and according to the lake Vostok ice core samples we are very close to the next one. And the change is rapid, not gradual. Below is the chart of these warm/cold spells recorded over the last 415,000 years. So my advice is lay in some supplies of non perishable food. blankets and coats and firewood... your gonna need it

Look on the far right to see where we are today The ice cores don't lie

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Barium is used in a wide array of military projects involving aerial dispersion

such as what?

Such as THIS

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It involves NASA and the US NAVY seeding LEO with Barium and other chemicals and it involves the use of HAARP and EISCAT

Lots of official documentation... you really should read it, but I know you won't

Rockets and space shuttles releasing aerosols and charged dust

Now try to debunk THAT one... yeah they are NOT "chemtrails" Just trails of chemicals seeded into LEO

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We Live on the Saint Clair River here at the bottom of Lake Huron and my dad always talked about being able to walk across the river in the winter months.

Now this river runs deep and fast, almost a mile wide and at least 90 feet deep in the center.
This year the US and Canadian Coast Guards had all their ships just parked here in town with nothing and I mean nothing to do this winter.
Yeah something's going on here what it is ain't exactly clear.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol - what's to debunk??

As you implied with your inclusion of "chemtrail" in quotes - those are not actually what is considered "chemtrails" at all.

sounding rockets releasing barium clouds into the ionosphere is something that has been going on since at least the 1960's

however I am delighted to see that you are looking up the science and actually thinking about it's contents, and noting that it has nothing whatsoever to do with the chemtrail myth.

Well done

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I consider it geoengineering/chemtrails ( I added the /chemtrails because you guys get so upset, and have a weird attraction to the word), the basic tests needed to further the geoengineering agenda.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I consider it geoengineering/chemtrails ( I added the /chemtrails because you guys get so upset, and have a weird attraction to the word), the basic tests needed to further the geoengineering agenda.

In what way??

It is clearly not chemtrails - it is not coming from aircraft - it is many times higher in the atmosphere than any aircraft fly except maybe the X-15 and that hasn't been around for a bit now!!

It is not secret.

It is miniscule payloads (a few lbs at a time) on a small number of rockets - a couple of thousand over the years AFAIK, but that's not really a lot IMO.

And it's been going on for decades -ionised barium seems to have started beign used in sounding rockets in the early-mid 1960'd - eg see here (1965?, NASA), or 1964 (?) ESA (3.5mb pdf)

What is it you think the connection is??

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
All I know is the media went on a rampage,
telling us we were destroying the planet making it warmer.
The people looked up seen man made clouds and say, there it is!
And then teams of guys appear defending man made clouds.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

so you consider it geoenginering for no reasons at all??

Look I have no problem with people being suspicious or even wanting to test trails, or whatever.....but I think it would prevent a lot of ..um..."discussion" if suspicions were acknowledged as being just suspicions and not actual fact of something happening!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join