It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gators handed another by the refs. Scandal in the making.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Once again the Florida Gators are handed the game by crooked refs. Last week two refs were suspended now what. I vote the SEC and ACC are made to switch refs and all Florida's calls be reviewed from now till the season is over. Florida would have lost two games in a row if it were not for these paid off refs.

I know for a fact that the football program in UF treats its men who do favors for the team with pretty hot chics all the time. I have had several friends who would know tell me how they treat their guest.

scores.espn.go.com...

Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low

STARKVILLE, Miss. -- After seeing the replay on television, it looked like the ball might have been loose before Florida's Dustin Doe crossed the goal line with his 23-yard interception return for a touchdown.

The play was reviewed, but the call on the field stood -- which was that he had already crossed the goal line before the ball came out of his hand.

Either way, it was really close. Mississippi State hasn't gotten the best end of the deal this season on close calls. Remember the Houston game and Tyson Lee being ruled across the line of scrimmage on the fourth-down pass when he clearly wasn't?

Here's another question: What was Doe doing holding the ball out like that before he got in the end zone anyway?
Florida Gators, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Dustin Doe, Gators-Bulldogs 102409

espn.go.com...

Not to mention Mississippi being called offsides on the last kick off witch pinned Florida deep. It was not a on-side kick!!! Re-kick and Florida now has the ball at midfield and not at the eight yard line like it should have been.

I'm so sick of this crap.

join