It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report and vidcaps of "my" UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I keep telling you guys/gals that I've had 6 solid UFO sightings and that I videotaped one in 2004. Not being able to post videos or photos here 'cause I just don't know how, I was sort of frustrated that I couldn't put my money where my mouth is. Well, here comes the cash!

Go to UFO Casebook, read my adventure that day and gaze upon a distinct UFO posing for my camcorder to find. The vidcaps are low resolution (640x480) 'cause that was the resolution of the digital still feature of my camcorder.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
much like the 2 objects i seen today but yours seems to be glowing kind of the ones i seen at my house today were straight metallic and smooth.. good catch

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Was that so hard?

I still question why you ignored all the help you were offered by members of ATS in getting photos and videos on here. I also question why you felt the need to quote the word my in your thread title. Simply pointing out that it's yours or another reason?

Valid questions, but you'll just say I'm attacking you

BTW, this is what you were saying was "great and compelling footage"?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to Skeptical Ed

Hi Ed,

You mentioned you were in Central Park. You also mentioned that there is a weather station in Central Park. Have you ruled out weather balloons? Did you ask the people at the weather station if they launched any weather balloons that day when you visited Belvedere "Castle"? Did NY's Air traffic controller have radar confirmations of an object in that area, around that time?

I know weather balloons can often reflect light and take odd shapes and are often identified as an UFO.

You didn't give much detail in your report as to the behavior of the object. Did it just float in the wind? Did it perform any aerodynamic feats? 90 degree turns at Mach 4 for instance? Did it fly out of sight in a flash or just drift away?

I am curious if you did any research into it. What did you find out about it?

I can understand you labeling it a UFO if you don't know what it is.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think I'm leaning towards weather balloon... Basically because you were in Central Park, and also because of the weather station in Central Park.

As a logical principle, Occam's razor would demand that scientists accept the simplest possible theoretical explanation for existing data.

But in fairness...

However, science has shown repeatedly that future data often supports more complex theories than existing data.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Which is why I was asking about the objects behavior and if you had any further data on it.

Thanks, interesting to say the least.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

you forget mate.. there are few scientists in here. I hate to say it but DAM!!!!! it could be anything.... seriously. I would have to lean toward balloon because of the weather station there. THat and in 04 if memory serves there were great studies going on atmospherically because of some storm system. I think they were afraid it would come that way and .. sorry memory fails as it was years ago. So I say weather balloon.. DAM IT! I swore I would never say that

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

you forget mate.. there are few scientists in here. I hate to say it but DAM!!!!! it could be anything.... seriously. I would have to lean toward balloon because of the weather station there.

Yes, I totally agree with you 100% stanlee...

THat and in 04 if memory serves there were great studies going on atmospherically because of some storm system. I think they were afraid it would come that way and .. sorry memory fails as it was years ago.

Yes, I frequently have the same problem.
I recently tried to recall some stuff from 20 years ago... It didn't go well for me...

So I say weather balloon.. DAM IT! I swore I would never say that

I felt the same way...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

you forget mate.. there are few scientists in here. I hate to say it but DAM!!!!! it could be anything.... seriously. I would have to lean toward balloon because of the weather station there. THat and in 04 if memory serves there were great studies going on atmospherically because of some storm system. I think they were afraid it would come that way and .. sorry memory fails as it was years ago. So I say weather balloon.. DAM IT! I swore I would never say that

I guess you're not a scientist, then, since you came to a conclusion right off the bat without any lab work, just from looking a low-resolution photo. And none of the "few scientists here" have chimed in and all they could do anyway is give a guess as you've done. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I don't agree but that's neither here nor there. However, be informed that less than an hour before I videotaped the stationary object, I saw a similar as soon as I stepped outside of my apartment building and it was hauling! Not saying it was the same object as I taped, but nice coincidence.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. Stay excited and start carrying a video camera

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lets see the video please. If you don't know how to get the video on here or on youtube or any other video site, could you please send the video to another member who could get it up for you?

new topics

top topics

join