It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Bashing Christianity!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I dont care what you guys believe, but please know that a real Christian only has faith,
I have not been to church for years, but I am a christian indeed.

Dont confuse Christianity with organized religions like Jehovas Witnesses, Catholicism, those are organized and retarded, and we always see idiots praying to the pope and the pastor rather than God.

Everyone seems to believe that christians are dumb and look behind, the truth is, only organized religions support that, and the people at the top of the organizations are always higher than the worshipers.

Real Christians only have faith thats it. They look forward in the future and they are the same as any normal atheist would be, the only thing is that they have faith in god, and they are not stupid or fanatics like the people that are part of organized religions.

All of Islam is an organized religion. They say there are 1 billion or so christians, but i doubt that even 10% of them are real Christians, they are all fake and they all worship the pope or their pastors.

There, here is my rant, and I basically never go to church, and I look forward to society, technology, and humanity as same as any other sane ATS member here..

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LegitPiMPz

The way to start an anti bash thread is to NOT bash and criticize others. This thread is an epic fail!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LegitPiMPz

I dont care what you guys believe, but please know that a real Christian only has faith

Exactly.

Dont confuse Christianity with organized religions like Jehovas Witnesses, Catholicism, those are organized and retarded

There, here is my rant, and I basically never go to church, and I look forward to society, technology, and humanity as same as any other sane ATS member here..

Sane?

It has been said......epic fail.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Come come now, Isn't that what people are supposed to do? Christian bashing has been going on since, well, Christ Himself was bashed, repeatidly, and severely, and to death.

I truly don't believe that most would actualy "bash" Christ Himself if they were to actualy meet Him, He seems to have some realy worthwhile advice. "Do unto others, whoever without sin cast the first brick,..." whatever.

The majority of "bashing" seems to be coming from those who think that they are not influenced in any way by any other human, can think completely independent from societies gravitations, and generaly don't need the company of others to keep their psyche working properly.

In short, don't worry, most Christians can ignore or imagine away almost anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Actually....how about we stop all the bashing and not just the Christians

How about everybody grows up and quits taking things so personal. We all need to stop being so dang sensitive. Christians, atheists, Pagans...we all get bashed. Frankly if someone can't get over someone bashing their spirituality then I am not so sure they have that solid of a base to start with. Just my opinion but if people bash my goddess or tell me I am hell bound it doesn't bother or change me one bit

-Kyo

top topics

join