It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rfid chip in vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
here's something i didn't know about till recently...hope this hasn't been posted. this chip is small enough to be injected and nobody would know.

thefutureofthings.com...

no need for a passport now, or a drivers licence

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No, it's not possible.

RFID chips only work in two places in the body, that's the forehead and the lower arm I believe.

It would have to be imbedded direcltly there, not in the blood stream or anything like that, it's too big.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The rom on that chip can only hold 38 digits, but i guess it's enough to track anyone, anywhere... How small will these chips get?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by jimmyx

No, it's not possible.

RFID chips only work in two places in the body, that's the forehead and the lower arm I believe.

It would have to be imbedded direcltly there, not in the blood stream or anything like that, it's too big.

~Keeper

well, unless it was deliberately shot into the fatty tissue and not the bloodstream, it still freaks me out, because of its size, it could be put into something that most people would carry around with them

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

They would be really stupid to try putting in the VERY expensive RFID chip in a vaccine.

Like I said, It won't work in any other place than the two I listed since they need a specific voltage to work in the body and those are the two places which have it.

I would be more worried about the Therosyne they are putting in that vaccine.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
these chips could certain be embedded into money, or put in by a dentist, clothes could be embedded with them. the imagination is open on this one.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

They would be really stupid to try putting in the VERY expensive RFID chip in a vaccine.

Like I said, It won't work in any other place than the two I listed since they need a specific voltage to work in the body and those are the two places which have it.

~Keeper

ok...sorry i posted this...my active imagination overruled critical thinking skills. the size just got to me

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Posted before your previous...

2nd...

[edit on 10/24/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Posted before your previous...

2nd...

[edit on 10/24/2009 by tothetenthpower]

ok...thanks for the info..usually i do more research. from now on i will before freaking, and throwing out a post.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
From what I saw on the news tonight it looks like they use one bottle of vaccines for several people in shot form? If that's the case I don't think that they could implement the chip that efficient.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That's insane. You could literally breathe it in

This is extraordinary. In a few years or decades they will be airborne, and they will be so light they will float in the air. Eventual mass production will make this possible.

There will be no place to escape...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Therosyne

What's that? I did a search on google and yahoo and this page is the only one with that word.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

~Keeper

Voltage to work" Passive RFID chips do not require any power source. They are go for only about 20 feet and use the income radio single as a power source. Now 20 feet does not sound like much but place a RFID reader on a street corner and you know every one that drives by. And as for price, pennies each in full scale production.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Check out this old thread of mine....

H1N1 Vaccine Laced With RFID Chips?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't sweat the RFID chips just yet. For them to be useful, they have to be somewhat larger; and they'd need to be placed in a more or less stable location.

While the ability to track someone through a chip is kind of unsettling, it is now possible to track people using face recognition software. Since there are cameras all over the place, you're already subject to being tracked. Being able to associate a number with you isn't any worse, really.

Another possible technology is reading the pattern of blood vessels in your retina, which could be done without your knowing it. Those are like fingerprints - each person's is unique, and cannot be changed. I don't think it would be too difficult to track people via their retinal patterns. There are no doubt other ways to track a person uniquely, without using RFID chips.

As for using such chips in money, what would be the point? Each bill already has a unique serial number on it. Putting RFID chips in money would enable the authorities to tell whether you had such-and-such bill on your person. Until you spent it, or lost it, or broke it for change or whatever. Then someone else would have that bill, and you'd have others, and then what? Nothing much, Id say.

new topics

top topics

join