It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove the 10 parts of the OS of 911?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
Me personally I couldn't tell you, I'm not at the liberty to do so. I do not consider myself an expert in the use of Explosives. But I bet Jeffrey Farrer ( a professor of nanochemistry at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark) could enlighten you.

I'll the be the first to admit many so called 9/11 'truthers' are full of #. So are many 'debunkers'.

I don't care about camps. I care about facts. So I won't spare one camp or the other because it suits my agenda, but when I see somebody pretending that strong evidence doesn't exist, or present extremely weak evidence, I do get upset.

Amen.

The whole "camp" mentality you are talking about is what drives 99% of the posts here... I am constantly having to respond to people lumping me with everyone else posting here as a "truther" even though my personal opinions differ very much from most others here.

But the one commonality we do share is that we want answers to questions that have yet to be answered, more information, in general just a fuller understanding of who was doing what that day and why, and a number of other simultaneous events that have never had much attention drawn to them. Certainly not the amount of attention that an event like 9/11 should warrant. My thread with the 20 unanswered questions attests to this.

So... just as those questions in that thread remain unanswered, and 17 of the questions are still completely untouched by anyone.... where is the proof for any of the things mentioned in the OP of this thread?

Has anyone actually provided the evidence requested in the OP? No.

Instead, we've actually had admissions that this evidence isn't available to the public. A very candid admission but one that also deserves further reflection imo.

We have started 2 wars over this event and are just itching to start a 3rd. It's Nazi Germany all over again, just waiting to inflame enough countries to finally start a WW3. All for totally bogus reasons.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join