It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove the 10 parts of the OS of 911?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ben Laden was the mastermind and did 911. Not proven.
Four airplanes were hijacked. Not proven.
19 hijackers did 911. Not proven.
Two WTC fell from airplanes impact. Not proven
FBI has all the hijackers DNA. Not proven.
FBI has all crash debris to said planes. Not proven.
Plane crashed into pentagon. Not proven.
Plane crashed at Shanskville PA. Not proven.
A firer brought WTC7. Not proven.
911 was done by Iraq and Afghanistan. Not proven.

I have not seen any proof of the above statement and I think we all can agree on that. We all have been debating all these issues for 8 years and all I have seen from the debunkers is nothing but hearsay information from the FBI as their evidences.

I would like to hear from those who “can” show some proof and I do mean tangible undisputed evidences. I do not want HEARSAY information, as proof because, I have lost trust in our government and hearsay doesn’t cut it anymore. If nothing can be proven then we all can assume that the OS is no more than a fairytale.

Please let’s keep this civil.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

And as usual, a post that there can never be what you consider a valid response. You demand proof of things that could pretty much only come from the FBI and yet, you have made it clear that you will not accept anything from the FBI.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
You demand proof of things that could pretty much only come from the FBI and yet, you have made it clear that you will not accept anything from the FBI.

So you believe 9/11 was not an inside job because of your faith in what the FBI says?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Ben Laden was the mastermind and did 911. Not proven.
Four airplanes were hijacked. Not proven.
19 hijackers did 911. Not proven.
FBI has all the hijackers DNA. Not proven.
Plane crashed into pentagon. Not proven.
Plane crashed at Shanskville PA. Not proven.
911 was done by Iraq and Afghanistan. Not proven.

1- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed admitted to being the mastermind:
news.bbc.co.uk...

2- It was proven, or do you think all the phone calls were staged? All the DNA was planted, all the personal belonging were planted? The FDR was fake? The CVR was faked?

3- Have you watched the videos of the hijackers? Have you looked in the DNA? Atta's father's statement? Etc Etc...?

4- I saw the planes hit, I watched the buildings fall. I saw them collapse at the impact points. What I didn't see were any explosions. What I didn't hear were det charges like are heard on ALL other demos.

5- FBI does not have all the DNA from ALL the hijackers. Do they claim that the do?

6- The FBI does not have all the plane debris from all the crafts. Can you you once again show where they state this?

7- Witnesses, Passenger statements, phone calls, DNA, personal belongings, FDR. You think this was all planted?

8- WTC-7 was determined by NIST to have collapsed due to thermal expansion. I am not an engineer, but I have yet to see any structural engineer refute their work. Again, I saw that building fall. I didn't hear any detonation charges. Nor did I see any.

9 - Who said 911 was done by Iraq and Afghanistan?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

1- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed admitted to being the mastermind:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Torturing Khalid Shaikh Mohammed Worked

www.outsidethebeltway.com...

Sheikh Mohammed Was Waterboarded 183 Times in One Month

emptywheel.firedoglake.com...

Tainted by TortureHow evidence obtained through coercion is undermining the legal war on terrorism.

www.slate.com...

Yeah, you torture me and I will admit anything you want me to admit. Heck, I’ll sign anything you want me to sign, I will admit to stealing the Limburg baby anything you want, yeah, I‘ll be your Mastermind.

How come John McCain didn’t talk when he was tortured?

John McCain's account of Viet Cong torture

www.heraldsun.com.au...

5 Myths About Torture and Truth
Myths About Torture and Truth

www.washingtonpost.com...

Why Torture Doesn't Work

www.alternet.org...

With this all being said, I know that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is not the Mastermind of 911.
What happened to Mastermind Ben Laden?? I noticed how the OS has changed now from OBL to KSM as the new Mastermind of 911.

Sibel Edmonds: Bin Laden worked for the CIA for ages... up to 9/11!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ryland: A Sibel Edmonds 'Bombshell' - Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Until 9/11

www.bradblog.com...

2- It was proven, or do you think all the phone calls were staged?

Proven? Who proved those phone calls were real?

More Holes in the Official Story:
The 9/11 Cell Phone Calls
by Michel Chossudovsky

www.globalresearch.ca...

3- Have you watched the videos of the hijackers? Have you looked in the DNA? Atta's father's statement? Etc Etc...?

“False Flagg” op called Rosetta Stone of 9/11
By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Contributing Writer
Apr 28, 2006, 01:10

www.onlinejournal.com...

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

news.bbc.co.uk...

Details of hijacking suspects released
Authorities noted that the names used by the suspects may have been stolen identities.

archives.cnn.com...

Seven of the WTC Hijackers found alive!

www.prisonplanet.com...

7 Of 19 'Hijackers' Alive After
911 - New OBL Video A Phoney

www.rense.com...

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE. *LINK*
Posted By: September11
Date: 27, January 03, at 10:01 p.m.
THESE 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.

www.uscrusade.com...

4- I saw the planes hit, I watched the buildings fall. I saw them collapse at the impact points. What I didn't see were any explosions. What I didn't hear were det charges like are heard on ALL other demos.

The Sept. 11 Records
A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

The oral histories of dispatch transmissions are transcribed verbatim. They have have not been edited to omit coarse language.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Explosive Testimony: Revelations about the Twin Towers in the 9/11 Oral Histories

www.911truth.org...

Evidence of
Demolition Charges In WTC 2

whatreallyhappened.com...

5- FBI does not have all the DNA from ALL the hijackers. Do they claim that the do?

EXCLUSIVE: REMAINS OF 9/11 KILLERS FOUND

Sunday January 11,2009
By Stuart Winter
FORENSIC investigators have recovered the charred remains of most of the 9/11 hijackers - to honour a pledge that they would never be buried with the victims.

www.express.co.uk...

Government Claims It Has Found DNA of Alleged 9/11 Hijackers.

www.infowars.com...

Where exactly did the DNA come from?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

6- The FBI does not have all the plane debris from all the crafts. Can you you once again show where they state this?

F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

Contained within a March 14, 2008 "DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR ENLARGEMENT OF TIME TO RESPOND TO AMENDED COMPLAINT" with the Nevada District U.S. Court, concerning a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Mr. Aidan Monaghan (Case #: 2:07-cv-01614-RCJ-GWF) to order the production of Federal Bureau of Investigation records concerning the 4 aircraft involved in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Assistant U.S. Attorney Patrick A. Rose has indicated on behalf of the FBI, that records indicating the collection and positive identification of recovered wreckage created by these federally registered aircraft, do not exist.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

7- Witnesses, Passenger statements, phone calls, DNA, personal belongings, FDR. You think this was all planted?

Yes I do.

8- WTC-7 was determined by NIST to have collapsed due to thermal expansion. I am not an engineer, but I have yet to see any structural engineer refute their work. Again, I saw that building fall. I didn't hear any detonation charges. Nor did I see any.

Explosives Found in
World Trade Center Dust
Scientists Discover Both Residues
And Unignited Fragments
Of Nano-Engineered Thermitic Pyrotechnics
In Debris From the Twin Towers

911research.wtc7.net...

The Open Chemical Physics Journal

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

www.journalof911studies.com...

Lies about the WTC by NIST and Underwriters Laboratories
KEVIN RYAN
March 28, 2006

www.911review.com...

No one, So what country is responsible for 911? Why did we go to war then?

I think I have provided plenty of reading materials with sources and links to show that the OS is a lie. I hope this helped in answering your questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think the OS can neither be proved nor disproved as time is telling. Sadly it's now a lost cause.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

However, it was George Bush who said that we are in Iraq because of 911.

Bush Says US is in Iraq Because of 9/11 Attacks on US

President George W. Bush defended the war in Iraq, telling Americans the United States was forced into war because of the September 11 terror strikes

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

WTC

Pentagon

Flight 93

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Please let’s keep this civil.

Regarding these I'd like to point out that there are an increasingly amount of people finding evidence of Molten Metal at the WTC'S. Dr. Jones, even finds traces of nano-thermite. Which ultimately was the changing point for me.

The RJ Lee group who were hired by lawyers for Deutsche Bank to do tests on the Dust for environmental/cleanup reasons. They aren't "truthers". What do they say?.....

"Various metals (most notably iron and lead) were melted during the WTC Event, producing spherical metallic particles. Exposure of phases to high heat results in the formation of spherical particles due to surface tension. Figure 21 and Figure 22 show a spherical iron particle resulting from the melting of iron (or steel)."
page 21/34

"In addition to the spherical iron and aluminosilicate particles, a variety of
heavy metal particles including lead, cadmium, vanadium, yttrium, arsenic, bismuth, and barium particles were produced by the pulverizing, melting
and/or combustion of the host materials such as solder, computer screens,
and paint during the WTC Event.
Combustion-related products are significant WTC Dust Markers, particularly
if seen in combination. However, it is worth noting that fly ash and partially
combusted products can occur in trace concentrations in ordinary building
dusts, but not in the concentrations observed in WTC Dust." page 23/34

"Many of the materials, such as lead, cadmium, mercury and various organic compounds, vaporized and then condensed during the WTC Event." page 25/34

"The presence of lead oxides on the surface of mineral wool indicates the exposure of high temperatures at which lead would have undergone vaporization, oxidation, and condensation on the surface of mineral wool." page 25/34
www.nyenvirolaw.org... re.Composition%20and%20Morphology.Final.pdf

Whats the Melting point of Iron ?

How many first responders now have Cancer ?

DO WE NOT AT LEAST OWE THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED PROTECT THIS COUNTRY A DECENT EXPLANATION ?

[edit on 25-10-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Your photos prove absolutely nothing. Why are the containers not marked “FBI evidence do not touch” or something similar? Why were none of the crash debris marked or labeled and bagged as evidences and location/ item number by the FBI before they where collected? Anyone can spray paint a dump truck or dumpster, why was there no official FBI signage on the truck and dumpsters, etc.?

F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

pilotsfor911truth.org...

PLAINTIFF'S AMENDED COMPLAINT FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
1. This is an action under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552, to order the production of agency records, concerning documentation revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from the aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant (with the aid of the National Transportation Safety Board), as belonging to the said aircraft, presumably through the use of unique serial number identifying information contained by the said aircraft's wreckage, that was collected by defendant and which defendant has improperly withheld from plaintiff.

www.911blogger.com...

Defendant's motion reads in part:
"Since being served with the Summons and Amended Complaint, Federal Defendant, with assistance of its attorneys, has analyzed Plaintiff’s request and conducted a search for responsive records. Federal Defendant has determined that there are no responsive records. The identities of the airplanes hijacked in the September 11 attacks was never in question, and, therefore, there were no records generated “revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant . . . as belonging to said aircraft . . .” (Amend Compl. Inj. Relief #15 at 1.)"
However, this claim conflicts with public comments offered by Carol Carmody, Vice-Chairman National Transportation Safety Board and Marion C. Blakey, Chairman National Transportation Safety Board, who both indicated in 2002 that FBI director Robert Mueller requested NTSB assistance with 9/11 aircraft wreckage identification and that the NTSB did perform 9/11 aircraft wreckage identification analysis.
"I ... assured FBI Director Mueller that we would assist in any way we could ... he called and said, "Could you send us some people to help find the black boxes and help identify aircraft parts

www.911blogger.com...

Then where is their inventory report identifying each piece of airplane debris they collected? How about the serial numbers of these alleged parts to match with the airplanes’ build / service records? What about all the black boxes?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

I agree with you on your post I wish there would be and impartial independent investigation into Nano Thermite and Thermate.
I believe Jones is on the right track.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Nope. Next?

I said that for many of his points, the only evidence would come from the FBI and his past history shows that he will only accept evidence from fruitcakes and not law enforcement agencies.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

The RJ Lee group who were hired by lawyers for Deutsche Bank to do tests on the Dust for environmental/cleanup reasons.

Are a bunch of Fruitcakes ?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

By FBI you mean Sibel Edmonds ? Coleen Rowley ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And as usual, a post that there can never be what you consider a valid response. You demand proof of things that could pretty much only come from the FBI

Wow, so swampfox is actually admitting there is no real proof for any of those things that is available to the public.

Why are you always coming here to argue with people who just want closure when all you have to support your own opinions is blind faith in the government?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I said that for many of his points, the only evidence would come from the FBI and his past history shows that he will only accept evidence from fruitcakes and not law enforcement agencies.

Wow, I support and believe in what all of these police officers and firemen have gone on record to say what they had witnessed, I guess they are all fruitcakes to.

The Sept. 11 Records
A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

The oral histories of dispatch transmissions are transcribed verbatim. They have have not been edited to omit coarse language.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
And speaking of the FBI, look up Sibel Edmonds' case. The ACLU has called her the most gagged person in the history of the US. She tried to bring a case against the FBI for criminal negligence or even complicity in the attacks, amongst other charges she was willing to testify to regarding drug trafficking and the like, for intentionally misdirecting agents in the field and ignoring warnings about the attacks. Her case was thrown out by John Ashcroft, citing states secrets privileges. Sibel Edmonds worked for the FBI, in an Arabic translation unit.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Sibel Edmonds' State Secrets Privilege Gallery

KILL THE MESSENGER
A Documentary on State Secrets Privilege & U.S. Whistleblowers

www.justacitizen.com...

I wouldn’t be surprised that Edmonds has a strange accident, if the old Bush administration can help it. I agree with you about Sibel Edmond blowing the whistle on top insiders of the Bush administration selling top secrets for personal gain. The whole lot needs to be investigate for treason against the United States.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Well since your link does not take me to the report, and since what you posted doesnt give any indications of chemical explosives, I am going to have to go with the people who believe the report is speaking about explosvies are fruitcakes.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yeah, you torture me and I will admit anything you want me to admit. Heck, I’ll sign anything you want me to sign, I will admit to stealing the Limburg baby anything you want, yeah, I‘ll be your Mastermind.

How come John McCain didn’t talk when he was tortured?

The ability to resist to any extent torture is tied directly to to a number of human traits and characteristics you appear to be unfamiliar with in both concept and experience.

Those traits are, in no specific order:

Integrity
Honor
Dedication
Commitment
Courage

Further, there is a Code of Conduct that all military personnel must adhere to. This code of conduct is "...an ethical guide. Its six articles deal with your chief concerns as an American in combat".

And what the heck is a Limburg baby? I do so enjoy engaging in a battle of intellectual discussions with someone who would gladly admit to kidnapping the "Limburg" baby - or with someone who can't get through a debate here without lying to attempt to further their demonstratively inarticulate point.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by trebor451]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join